Pratigya

Pratigya Written Update 8th Dec (2nd Episode)

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

WRITTEN  UPDATE

Hey Everyone!!

This is my very first time doing something like this sooo if there are mistakes please forgive me.....

PRATIGYA- 8th Written Update:

Precap:

Pratigya is going back home with her friends in a train. In the train these 3 guys come and sit right near them and starts to tease them. Even after Pratigya told them to stop they didnt and when Angad touched Pratigya she Slapped him across the Cheek. After that a fight starts and the bad boys start to beat up the Punjabi Uncle so Pratigya calls the Police. After that when the train stops Pratigya's dad comes to get her and just then the Uncle tells him about the brave job that her daughter did. After hearing that he gets worried. On the other hand Angad who got slapped is Frustrated.....

Today's Episode:

Pratigya and her dad get out of the train station and head towards one of the cart driver. Her dad asks if he will take them to Fordgun and the driver says yes and then says that it will be 15 rupees. Her dad looks back at the station and then says its alright and both of them get on the cart. When they are on the road her dad still keeps looking at the back. then pratigya looks at her dad's face asks him if he's not happy to see her. He says that what are you talking about im very happy. He also says that after so long my daughter came back now my family is complete again. Then she asks if her brother is at home. he says that even he wanted to come pick her up but we wouldnt fit in one cart thats why he didnt come. Then she asks how Dadi is and her dad says that she is fine and that since morning she as been making Badan Ke Ladoo for her (pratigya). Then when her dad looks to the side he sees that Angad and his friends are standing by a shop. Angad also sees them and her dad and Angad stare at each other. After that pratigya's dad tells the driver to stop for a minute and then tells him that he wont drive straight but take the long way and the driver is like it will take long that way, but her dad says just do like i say and the driver still says that the road is bad and that we might get a flat tire. Then also he tells him to take that way and that he'll even pay extra. After when they finally start to go again we see Angad and his friends still looking at them and then he spits something out...

They make it to there neighborhood and 2 people sitting out on the porch ask that she's (pratigya) here. Then her dad is like yea she's here because her train reached on time so we're early. On the other side you see her mom, sister, and brother running out of the house to welcome her. Pratigya sees her mom and goes near her and touches her feet. her mom asks how is she and she says that fine. Then she hugs her sister and thats when her father says that you guys can meet each other inside and asks Ardash(pratigya's brother) to help him bring in all the bags. Ardash takes all the bags in and her dad pays the cart driver 25 rupees and then looks around to see if Angad followed them or not and then goes inside too. Then we see Angad and one of his friend riding a bike on the roads.

Inside the house pratigya sees her Dadi and runs to her and touches her feet. Her dadi tells her to be happy and kisses her forehead and then hugs her.  When pratigya and her dadi are about to talk her sister says the you (dadi) can talk to her afterwards because she has a lot to talk about with didi. They ask each other how they are and both of say that they are fine. Right then her mom comes with a tray that as water in a glass and she playfully slaps pratigya's sister and give pratigya the water. Thats when her borther and dad come in to the house and her dad asks to close the door first and then talk, but no one gets up so he gets up again and goes and closes it himself. Right when the door closes Angad and his friends come on bike and stop their bike right in front of the house. Angad reads the name place and finds out that pratigya is a daughter of a Professor.

Then her dad comes in and sits on a chair and pratigya sister wants to know what her didi got for her. She takes out a purple dress and gives it to her and she is like i love it and your the best didi and they hug. Then pratigya's father gets up and goes near the window cuz he thinks he saw them and looks out while pratigya gives her mom her present. Then pratigya asks her brother how his job is coming and he says fine and then the usual family teasing starts.... Then her sister sees a basketball trophy and asks her that she knows how to play basketball and her mom comes to see the trophy. they're all happy that she learned basketball so far and already got first place but dadi doesnt like it so she asks pratigya if she went there to study or to jump around.... and pratigya is like everygirl played there but dadi is like boys play this not girls and also that it doesnt suit girls. Then her brother is like no dadi now every girls play and dadi is like what do you mean by all girls and then she says that its impossible to make you guys understand. Then dadi tells Shamu (pratigya's dad) to find a boy soon and get her married. then pratigya is like where does my marriage come from and dadi is like why do you want to stay here your entire life and also that when she was her age she already had her kid. Then pratigya says that girls today study a lot and that she's not in a hurry to get married.

Then we see her parents talking to each other in there bedroom. Her dad is like its okay for her to play all this but she is a girl and she should think about marriage now. She should learn her responsabilitys now that she needs to learn how to maintain a house. Then her mom says that she just come back let her enjoy a little and plus you should be proud that she came in first.
then her dad says but still im worried and her mom says that he shouldnt worry since they are his kids and know whats right and wrong.

Then we see her sister putting all of pratigya's clothes in the closet and along with that she tells pratigya all that has happened and then asks her to tell her some stuff about Lucknow but pratigya is thinking about something else. Then pratigya sees her dad and goes to him and tells him that it wasnt her fault. Its just that they started to behave so bad that i had to do that otherwise you know that we would never do anything like that which would disturb you but even then you think if was my fault that you can punish me however you want. Then her dad is like thats not the problem but you should understand that boys like this dont care about anything or respect anyone. Then he says that whatever happened happened but be careful in the future. Then pratigya asks if he's angry with her or not and he says can i ever be angry with you and then says that all i want is for you to be safe.

After that everyone is gathered at the dinning table and her sister says that mom made all your favorite things and you have to finish it all. Then when her mom was going to give her ghee she was like that i dont want it and that it has a lot of fat and her brother jokes around with her. Then they get a call and her sister picks it up but no one talks. After that everyone finish eating and her dad and brother get up and leave for work. Then her come comes out with a helmet and gives it to her dad. Then her dad tells her that to close the doors probably and that pratigya doesnt need to go out at all and waits untill she closes the door. After that he gets on his scooter and leave. Right then Angad and his friends are seen behind a cart.....

PreCap:

Angad has grabbed his friends collar is says that i didnt forget the slap and the police beating and now she is going to pay for it. Then we see that Pratigya and her sister are going some where and Angad and his friends surround them with their bikes and tells pratigya that you touched me already now im going to touch you but according my way. Then we see the back of A guy in red..... (OMG i think it might be the male lead...)

I hope you guys like it......

~ Roshni ~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Roshni 🤗 Thankyou so much for such a wonderful written update..
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thank you sooo much dear
such a wonderful update
keep rocking
luv
Fatima
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yayyyy!!! it may b the male lead, krishna! =D