Page   of 26
Page 2 Page 26

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
My dear I-F friends,

I am happy to see India-Forums completing 6 years and would like to thank everyone of you for helping us  in making India-Forums a vibrant community of interesting people and we love to share our opinion on anything and everything. Smile

On a personal front too I owe a lot to India-Forums and all the members who have been part of our journey and helped us in making it successful. And even more then that I found great friends and sisters here who have been there for me always and could understand me.

I would also like to say thank you for all the different teams which works independently to make India-Forums.com a rocking place and whether its the Crazy Creatives, Dev Team, TellyBuzz team, Bollycurry team.. and also a dedicated programming team who always works behind the scenes at Cyberax.

And I hope our association through India-Forums.com always continue happily and may you all have a great stay at India-Forums.com

Cheers,
Vijay Smile

The following 151 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeAahaana*Shruti*bobbhaikhadija09nishu174amara_50bakriKashArshloverSuper.woman-Manu-eramkhanSaima2010malligaiMoonShona-Dimple-Asharkibiwiswamii92renup64kshanikaaCasssp.Pearl.cuteangelgirl95Amina90chip.adiroykapur_Jiya_Daphzsam78payal_rmuaazabd_20nandini27starry.phoenixUnderControl.RadiantTreasureradev_fan-Aladin-AmbyCiousanjkhoneysattvikPrincess..-Ayushi-Armaan_RajmeluvsrkLifez_BeautifulEsha_018Nikasha.Meena.IFmunyr123ruhaOsprisshow-Anusha--Nina-dreamer_dreamsSweet_KandyUnKnFascinationsmartc-Dolly-Mitesh.PScarlet_Glownature-Ritz-hidePrasanthi-Crimson-taibaaaksgfansameera_12Sumi_162710maneeshaFx..Anki..xSexyLoBeetA-N-S-H-I-K-A-Shankar-Yashh...chashmish97Jagavi_Naikk_anjali12Shipra_Spriya_sparshaWaqas...nithyamkv.Mandy.*Resham*jyoti06minuu-Nadii-atinaAngelic_A-Shayari--Gaganjot-Kiran.Sano88-Preeti-AmbrosiaNishthaAngelic_J-Mystery-MP_RadhaammoosNeha_K-Dreamy_Girl-nidha1983aish_punkPerfangel5655ashmii-Saru-pallavi25..Serendipity..-KimSungHyun-sanwRaee_Salvatoremissinguonlydesi_baby07monikaseth-aditi-shaliset_raj-ialwayswill--Afeelicious-.anjz.Julybaby22viniva sharmaroshaaanbaz786romiebee2002DUGGUliciousROBlicious.axeionSamraat_92relentless.unknowndesires.kavya.b..RamKiJanaki..-Fatima--Ami-Infinitedreamsnikita_88*Reemz*VinzySalyanka-Moni-serendipity.P.Kamaljit.SeanBadtameez_Dilamna maliksjaintomnjerry2oblivion..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy 6th Birthday to India-Forums.com" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Rainbow_

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaylamajaraa

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Happy Bday IF

this is truly a wonderful place... i hope it'll always the place for discussions

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday I-FBig smile

vijay

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Maniben.com Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Happy 6th Birthday IF and thanks Vijay for the site! You've made so many friends meet, you do know that?

vijay

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
ClapCongratulations India Forums.....Thumbs Up.....Happy 6th Birthday...Clap...Keep Rocking.......PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

With My Best Wishes Monika
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

vijayniksidfan

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Happy 6th Birthday India-Forums Party

vijay-Nina-

sonyfan28

Super Videobie

sonyfan28