Written Update 8th December - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Ok OK! whats the deal if it is not a dream (ouch! chalia run) and Hiten overpowers Arjan and hacks him. So ........... Arjan may be dead/maimed and then Hiten gets one more "Dhand"?

Chalia is currently unavailable! Has run for cover!
Yes, chalia you better run away😡 how dare you to make Hiten a murderer😡... i would say Maulik should kill that Arjan and go to jail... both Santu an Khemi will have  a peaceful life ever after
It's all Arjan's dream guys😃 He is the only one capable of this violent dream. He must have watched FRIDAY, the 13th movies😆 Too much blood and gore, yuck🤢
I cant believ how these actors act with (fake) blood stains on them🤢

Originally posted by ammoos

I cant believ how these actors act with (fake) blood stains on them🤢

Arjan was dripping blood, ewwwwwww🤢

No no Hiten needs to be alive n well
we want Hiral's wedding.
And come on girls there are other things to discuss besides Hades's BR eyes and Sanraj love life.
Seriously!
(fuzzy blends in the background n gopikas miss her)😛
😲
Must have been khemi's dream

When I watched this episode I literally called Arjun many names that you wouldn't use within polite company.

>_> If Hiten dies or is injured I'll never forgive the CVs! XD

Santu's portrait did not do her justice at all, I mean seriously... come on she's better looking than that. I was gonna say, "DM she's crying cuz you made her look butt ugly yaar!"
CVs mised so many opurtunities 2 show SANRAJ. 1.At the next mng after SR,DM should kis her. 2.At Fashion Show,both would fal for their new style(DM's Suit,Santu's normal style saree) 3.At rasoi scene,he would clean her stains made in cookng work 4.At portrait scene,when she is geting emotional,he shuld hug her tightly This was the opurtunity that the stupid CVs mised.