Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

   

another waste of an episode... (Page 6)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23487

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evita.

They treated iccha and tap water equally so how come tap water is only spoiled......

the truth is that tap water is EVIL , arrogant , brainless and dumb.


no they didnt
and icha had her ammu to guide her as well as being younger.when another child comes in the house, always the one who was there first will be first to feel like the attention has shifted from them. shes the one that went from rag to riches whereas tapasya felt her parents were  leavng her. and tapasya is not evil,just spoilt and misguided. she is definitely not brainless and dumb i think we've seen tht, she has a complex against icha - again only natural considering the way nani has poisoned her mind. i think its rather wrong to say so much wrong! and ur saying shes evil - even if ur right who or what made her tht way? u guys r blinded by ur hatred for wat she did on the wedding! but who suggested she go to the mandap in the first place? if u look at what compelled her throughout her life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rightchoice

vijaya_ls IF-Dazzler
vijaya_ls
vijaya_ls

Joined: 06 November 2009
Posts: 2936

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 7:44am | IP Logged
nobody suggested her togo to mandap  -not even nani - all the planning had been done by tappu herself - nani just helped to boost her confidence in the act ..
nani was adding fuel to the fire ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21962

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

nowadays the episodes  are more concentrated on dialogues between Veer-tappu ...
wonder what else the creatives are planning to show us ....
as if the most unrealistic marraige was not enough...
please dont torture us more with scenes of veer-tappu dialogues and veer's sympathy towards tappu
which might turn to love finally ...........
if it does.. I dont know about the popularity of the show but definately thts going to be blow to Veer I mean Nanidsh's fanS, I personally hate to see veer rub his hands with evil, dirt or whatever u call it, but its bad BAD. I feel he was one character Man enough, but if it turns out the other way, let them GTH.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyou

Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 1751

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navaneeta

Seriously Uttaran name needs to be changed ... From Uttaran it should now be : Kya Hoti Suddran (rehab of drug for Paras and vansh)" ... It's more focued with tej, new entrant lady, Veer tappu emotion, Paras and Vansh rehab and drug .... it's loosing it's meaning .... lost interest

But now its more interesting.Iccha was a one dimensional character anyway.People are liking tapasya's madness much better.after all serials need masala and that can be provided only by the negative characters.
Moreover when the leading lady in serial cries , trps soar.
I feel they are going to get vansh and iccha together and get them married.Clap
 
That way iccha will become the elder daughter-in-law. Hee Hee.
And then the entire focus will shift into the house- another saas-bahu-jethani saaga.LOLLOL
Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 1751

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by Evita.

They treated iccha and tap water equally so how come tap water is only spoiled......

the truth is that tap water is EVIL , arrogant , brainless and dumb.


no they didnt
and icha had her ammu to guide her as well as being younger.when another child comes in the house, always the one who was there first will be first to feel like the attention has shifted from them. shes the one that went from rag to riches whereas tapasya felt her parents were  leavng her. and tapasya is not evil,just spoilt and misguided. she is definitely not brainless and dumb i think we've seen tht, she has a complex against icha - again only natural considering the way nani has poisoned her mind. i think its rather wrong to say so much wrong! and ur saying shes evil - even if ur right who or what made her tht way? u guys r blinded by ur hatred for wat she did on the wedding! but who suggested she go to the mandap in the first place? if u look at what compelled her throughout her life.
 
Finally someone mature enough to understand!!!Clap
Cheers SRK.You are so right!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.SRKLuvr

Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 1751

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by vijaya_ls

nowadays the episodes  are more concentrated on dialogues between Veer-tappu ...
wonder what else the creatives are planning to show us ....
as if the most unrealistic marraige was not enough...
please dont torture us more with scenes of veer-tappu dialogues and veer's sympathy towards tappu
which might turn to love finally ...........
if it does.. I dont know about the popularity of the show but definately thts going to be blow to Veer I mean Nanidsh's fanS, I personally hate to see veer rub his hands with evil, dirt or whatever u call it, but its bad BAD. I feel he was one character Man enough, but if it turns out the other way, let them GTH.
 
I sense a personal anger in this post.Just because someone does not listen to your advice , it does not mean he is bad.Shocked
Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 1751

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

nobody suggested her togo to mandap  -not even nani - all the planning had been done by tappu herself - nani just helped to boost her confidence in the act ..
nani was adding fuel to the fire ...
 
It was suggested by iccha.Pls see the episode again.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 1751

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by vijaya_ls

nowadays the episodes  are more concentrated on dialogues between Veer-tappu ...
wonder what else the creatives are planning to show us ....
as if the most unrealistic marraige was not enough...
please dont torture us more with scenes of veer-tappu dialogues and veer's sympathy towards tappu
which might turn to love finally ...........
if it does.. I dont know about the popularity of the show but definately thts going to be blow to Veer I mean Nanidsh's fanS, I personally hate to see veer rub his hands with evil, dirt or whatever u call it, but its bad BAD. I feel he was one character Man enough, but if it turns out the other way, let them GTH.
 
A man needs a woman not a godess.thats why Veer ended up marrying tapasya.The gods have kept godess icha with themselves!!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rightchoice

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Special 1HR Episode on Saturday...

Author: TheSnowman   Replies: 7   Views: 881

TheSnowman 7 881 02 December 2009 at 7:46am by shivani9
Episode Discussion Thread

Author: sihu   Replies: 8   Views: 971

sihu 8 971 17 November 2009 at 2:20pm by sonia77
Great episode

Author: desigirl007   Replies: 8   Views: 1010

desigirl007 8 1010 11 November 2009 at 3:21am by fast trak
Did The Episode made any sense

Author: ChillMaarYaar   Replies: 0   Views: 480

ChillMaarYaar 0 480 30 October 2009 at 2:58am by ChillMaarYaar
Acting on yesterdays (27/10/09) episode

Author: emptypot   Replies: 6   Views: 901

emptypot 6 901 29 October 2009 at 5:37am by ChillMaarYaar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index