another waste of an episode... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evita.

They treated iccha and tap water equally so how come tap water is only spoiled......

the truth is that tap water is EVIL , arrogant , brainless and dumb.

no they didnt
and icha had her ammu to guide her as well as being younger.when another child comes in the house, always the one who was there first will be first to feel like the attention has shifted from them. shes the one that went from rag to riches whereas tapasya felt her parents were  leavng her. and tapasya is not evil,just spoilt and misguided. she is definitely not brainless and dumb i think we've seen tht, she has a complex against icha - again only natural considering the way nani has poisoned her mind. i think its rather wrong to say so much wrong! and ur saying shes evil - even if ur right who or what made her tht way? u guys r blinded by ur hatred for wat she did on the wedding! but who suggested she go to the mandap in the first place? if u look at what compelled her throughout her life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rightchoice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "another waste of an episode... (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 7:44am | IP Logged
nobody suggested her togo to mandap  -not even nani - all the planning had been done by tappu herself - nani just helped to boost her confidence in the act ..
nani was adding fuel to the fire ...

shonuu

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

nowadays the episodes  are more concentrated on dialogues between Veer-tappu ...
wonder what else the creatives are planning to show us ....
as if the most unrealistic marraige was not enough...
please dont torture us more with scenes of veer-tappu dialogues and veer's sympathy towards tappu
which might turn to love finally ...........
if it does.. I dont know about the popularity of the show but definately thts going to be blow to Veer I mean Nanidsh's fanS, I personally hate to see veer rub his hands with evil, dirt or whatever u call it, but its bad BAD. I feel he was one character Man enough, but if it turns out the other way, let them GTH.

Bobbyforyou

akndoc

akndoc

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navaneeta

Seriously Uttaran name needs to be changed ... From Uttaran it should now be : Kya Hoti Suddran (rehab of drug for Paras and vansh)" ... It's more focued with tej, new entrant lady, Veer tappu emotion, Paras and Vansh rehab and drug .... it's loosing it's meaning .... lost interest

But now its more interesting.Iccha was a one dimensional character anyway.People are liking tapasya's madness much better.after all serials need masala and that can be provided only by the negative characters.
Moreover when the leading lady in serial cries , trps soar.
I feel they are going to get vansh and iccha together and get them married.Clap

That way iccha will become the elder daughter-in-law. Hee Hee.
And then the entire focus will shift into the house- another saas-bahu-jethani saaga.LOLLOL

akndoc

akndoc

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by Evita.

They treated iccha and tap water equally so how come tap water is only spoiled......

the truth is that tap water is EVIL , arrogant , brainless and dumb.

no they didnt
and icha had her ammu to guide her as well as being younger.when another child comes in the house, always the one who was there first will be first to feel like the attention has shifted from them. shes the one that went from rag to riches whereas tapasya felt her parents were  leavng her. and tapasya is not evil,just spoilt and misguided. she is definitely not brainless and dumb i think we've seen tht, she has a complex against icha - again only natural considering the way nani has poisoned her mind. i think its rather wrong to say so much wrong! and ur saying shes evil - even if ur right who or what made her tht way? u guys r blinded by ur hatred for wat she did on the wedding! but who suggested she go to the mandap in the first place? if u look at what compelled her throughout her life.

Finally someone mature enough to understand!!!Clap
Cheers SRK.You are so right!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.SRKLuvr

akndoc

akndoc

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

nowadays the episodes  are more concentrated on dialogues between Veer-tappu ...
please dont torture us more with scenes of veer-tappu dialogues and veer's sympathy towards tappu
if it does.. I dont know about the popularity of the show but definately thts going to be blow to Veer I mean Nanidsh's fanS, I personally hate to see veer rub his hands with evil, dirt or whatever u call it, but its bad BAD. I feel he was one character Man enough, but if it turns out the other way, let them GTH.

I sense a personal anger in this post.Just because someone does not listen to your advice , it does not mean he is bad.Shocked

akndoc

akndoc

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

nobody suggested her togo to mandap  -not even nani - all the planning had been done by tappu herself - nani just helped to boost her confidence in the act ..
nani was adding fuel to the fire ...

It was suggested by iccha.Pls see the episode again.Embarrassed

SRKLuvr

akndoc

akndoc

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

A man needs a woman not a godess.thats why Veer ended up marrying tapasya.The gods have kept godess icha with themselves!!LOLLOL

rightchoice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top