Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

deepseas

Groupbie

deepseas

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I think the creatives are desperately trying to show that Tapasya has changed, and so justify Veer's change of attitude to her. They don't have an idea how disgusting it is for viewers who have seen her in horrible colors for several episodes now...They can just go ahead and show them singing in moon light, it will be better than all the drama of Veer insulting, Taps crying but still trying. Then slowly she managed to take care of his injured hand, he allows after initial no-no.
But I still keep wishing Veer did not give in, even if he did not go back to Ichha! It is really really difficult to believe Taps loves him now!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "another waste of an episode... (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanjaykedari

Goldie

sanjaykedari

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

nowadays the episodes  are more concentrated on dialogues between Veer-tappu ...
wonder what else the creatives are planning to show us ....
as if the most unrealistic marraige was not enough...
please dont torture us more with scenes of veer-tappu dialogues and veer's sympathy towards tappu
which might turn to love finally ...........
yeah i am feeling the same. instead of that i would like to watch vodofone addSmile or beta kele kha..le pet saaf hota hai.... newyork max addSmile now a days realy  utaran is boring. unecessarily giving entry  to extra characters.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I think maybe shes having another go at her life Tapasya is......fresh start! That will justify if Veer starts to care for  her. I dont think he can ever LOVE her because u only truly love once in ur life. But he will most likely accept her if he sees a change inher and I would appreciate the change if it came :)

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I think maybe shes having another go at her life Tapasya is......fresh start! That will justify if Veer starts to care for  her. I dont think he can ever LOVE her because u only truly love once in ur life. But he will most likely accept her if he sees a change inher and I would appreciate the change if it came :)

if life was so easy and simple , then i believe everybody would do the way tapasya has got her groom.
Everybody would snatch somebody's else lover and marry by hook or crook - then try to change ....
a very easy and simple way to get married ....
relationships are not so easy as shown by tapasya .
if veer accepts tapasya it is a very wrong message  ......
and  a very message shown to veiwers by channel- which boasts of different serials.
ya ,may be different in supporting   unlogical and unethical marraiges

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanthagp05

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
i hope uttaran team will definitely show taps real nature
in bundela but it will take time
till then we have to suffer this saas bahu saga
but i am intersted to see veer vansh and ichaa's meeting
at rehab centre

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

queen_of_heartsshonuu

ramanishitaonly

IF-Rockerz

ramanishitaonly

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

i hope uttaran team will definitely show taps real nature
in bundela but it will take time
till then we have to suffer this saas bahu saga
but i am intersted to see veer vansh and ichaa's meeting
at rehab centre

ya me too bt y veer gv his hand to tapu 4 bandag

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
come on u know tapasya's circstances r different. She needs to just learn some stuff. take all the poison away tht nani gave her. And if Tapasya changes then what is the harm in her being happy? im sure icha wl be happy too!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
People can change, but can charitra change???Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyoushonuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top