Bairi Piya

Anu's Corner::What will DV do now?(Dec 8th Update) - Page 4

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anna44

Madhura ko koi saram nahi he, Bin BUlaye Mehman khud Tedki par Agayee.. 😆😆. ........

DV key itni Bure din nahi aayehi ki Madhura Buddhi par DV  fida ho jayee🤣🤣

Arey yaar Anna, woh DV ke samne choti hi hai yaar 🤣🤣 Itni bhi buddi nahin hai 🤣🤣Reconsider her appeal , ur majesty🤣🤣.Uski boli si surath dekhkar tho accept her plea and manou ur DV 🤣🤣

Anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

@Nitu : Ya ur so right abt DVs expressions ðŸ˜† He was like this woman entered my fav place and spoiled it ðŸ¤£. I actually didnt like the scene where she sits on that bed and touches the blanket, Its seriously ewwwwwwwwwww . I mean if the woman is so good wont she feel disgusted to touch such things? How can any good-hearted-sane woman enter such a horrific place ? where she very well knew lot of woman have been used by DV?. .  I dont think Madhura is a good woman at all.....she may be having an affair with someone for all we know 😡

Anu

😲Really😲 I dint see the epi.. if she did that then am sure she desperately need to be fixed.. DV get her that stupid man of him.. what was his name.. i dont remember..they will play a good couple..both have evelish look 🤣
ammoos thumbnail

Arey yaar humne nahin kaha 🤣🤣🤣 she is self inviting herself 🤣🤣 we just telling her mann-ki-baath 🤣🤣 just helping her u see 🤣🤣.

Anu

Help kartey kartey woh desperate na ho jaayey.. then DV tho gaya kaam sey🤣
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ammoos

😲Really😲 I dint see the epi.. if she did that then am sure she desperately need to be fixed.. DV get her that stupid man of him.. what was his name.. i dont remember..they will play a good couple..both have evelish look 🤣

DV's Right hand man Dani should fix Madhura...How Gross 🤣
nitu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Nitu : Ya ur so right abt DVs expressions ðŸ˜† He was like this woman entered my fav place and spoiled it ðŸ¤£. I actually didnt like the scene where she sits on that bed and touches the blanket, Its seriously ewwwwwwwwwww . I mean if the woman is so good wont she feel disgusted to touch such things? How can any good-hearted-sane woman enter such a horrific place ? where she very well knew lot of woman have been used by DV?. .  I dont think Madhura is a good woman at all.....she may be having an affair with someone for all we know 😡

Anu

wen did madhura turned in2 a g-h-s-w 😕 🤣?? as u said b4 she 's born evil 😈
dats very much possible anu 😲!! d way she's acting in dat dekdi she can do anything 🤢
🤬

ammoos thumbnail
MAdhura could have have someone for her.. thats why she got whatever going in DV's mind so fast..😉🤣
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling DV will turn the table around....and it might be
Madhura burning instead of Amoli..

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Turn karna hoga.. our Amoli cant be burnt😲 In filmy ishtyle NAHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII🤣
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

FIXING??🤣 Tu aur tera Fixing ka fix 🤣🤣🤣 .  Who stupid man yaar PK? I mean pavan kedia? 🤣🤣. She must be bored of him 🤣 , she seems now interested in extra-marital affair 🤣 sply she seems to be bowled over by Tekdi 🤣

Anu

Anu-Reddy thumbnail

[ Help kartey kartey woh desperate na ho jaayey.. then DV tho gaya kaam sey🤣

🤣🤣🤣 Arey yaar uski desperation tho dekho aaj ke epi mein, roaming around that tekdi room, that bed

Anu