Sanaya looks gorgeous in the new dress !!!

Posted: 14 years ago
OMGGG!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! Gunjan wore a new dress !!!!! and short sleeves !!!!!! Its been a LOOONG time !!!!
and a new colour !!!!

Sanaya looks gorgeous in dark blue !!!!! 😳😳😳  and did ya notice...its such a coincidence...Samrats wearing dark blue too at the grand party just like Gunjan in todays episode...Now i hope Samrats wear a NEW PINK t shirt in the upcoming episodes just like Gunjan at the party....😳😛

Thanks creatives for the new dress !!!

LMAO!! this was not a really great post !! Lolzz !! Sorry for that !!

Sorry Mods if already posted !! 😳

Love,
Anu

Edited by kayamath_fan2 - 14 years ago
she always looks beatiful but in this blue dress she is looking more gorgeouss
aAnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lmaooo great post! i was thinking someone was gonna open one about it! cos she deff looked gorgeouss!!!! loved the new outfit alot! the colour really did look amazing on sanaya and its shortsleeved! lolzzz

agree..
i was thinking the same..she is looking very beautiful in this dress..
she  was looking very pretty in that dark blue colour
thank god, they changed that yellow colour curtain clothes, i hate those dresses of her

btw wat r u doing here... u better get away frm here... orelse i'll b back of u n send u frm here
anuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
tum logo ko aur koi kaam nahi kya🤣😡
pehele epi dekh lete ho aur phir jisne nahi dekha usse tadpa tadpa k marte ho🤣😡
OMG.............................she looks so preity...as always..........CANT WAIT YAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

stilll ove u alot ha ha !!!!! maaf kiya......................🤣
awww she looks adorable in this !!! thers a new fashion for her finally...both of her short sleeved dresses - this blue one and the pink party one hav the same kinda short sleeves .. 😳
Originally posted by kavya.b

she  was looking very pretty in that dark blue colour
thank god, they changed that yellow colour curtain clothes, i hate those dresses of her

btw wat r u doing here... u better get away frm here... orelse i'll b back of u n send u frm here

AHAHAHAH !!! Kavyaaaa !!! LMAOO !! thanks for warning mee !!! i needed this, seriously !!!! LMAOO !! u know nah...IF addiction...but im improving yaar !! just came here and posted this and 1 comment and im going again !!! LMAOO !! but thanks a ton for bhagaofying me !!! thankyouuuuu !!!!

@ALL: thanks all for ur comments !!!!
@Naz : Nazuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!! i missed you soooo muchh !!  hope ur doing good !!! will talk to u sooon !! this thursday hopefully !!!
@Pari: HAhahaha !!! sorry sweetheart !!! no intention at all !!! mujhe maaf bhi kiya already? thankyouuu ji !! 😳😳 love you lots and lots too !!!
@Mads: OMG! rreally? didnt notice yaar !! lolzzz !! 😳😛
okay now since ive replied to more than 50 % , i ll reply quickly to the rest..!!
@Rajati n Zummi: thanks for ur comments, i agree with ya guys !!😳
She looks great in these dark bold colors - simply stunning!

But I love the onion pink she's wearing at the party too    👍🏼     - that's one of my favorite colors 😃
dark colors suit her...love the shade, royal blue!