Page 2 Page 2

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Tina-Rashmi, friends for life? Far from it

Tina Dutta , Rashmi Desai

That there is no love lost between Uttaran's two protagonists, played
by Tina Dutta and Rashmi Desaiis known. Also known, is the girls' efforts to rubbish any rumours indicating the same. But the latest incident just confirms the news that TellyChakkar had reported two months ago.

According to a well placed source from Star One's upcoming show Laughter Ke Phatke, the girls and Nandish Sandhu who plays Veer in Uttaran were invited to perform for the opening episode of the show and the animosity between the two was pretty evident.

Says our source, "The production house and the channel had roped in Tina, Rashmi and Nandish to perform. But just as things were about to start, Tina refused to share the stage with Rashmi and Nandish. She vehemently told us that she wouldn't perform with the couple and the authorities can go ahead with the performance of the other two. They later managed to convince her to be a part of the performance on the condition that she wouldn't be seen along with Rashmi. The act was framed in such a manner that Tina entered the performance in the end. Even during the rehearsal,Tina and Rashmi maintained distance. Apparently, Nandish kept the girls engaged in separate conversations. That was quite a sight;
Nandish trying his best to keep the two girls happy."

Tina says, "This is completely false. Yes, I refused to perform as I wasn't feeling well. It was nothing to do with feeling any discomfort with my co-actor. Later, when I realised that the act would look incomplete without me, I joined in."

Rashmi didn't revert. Looks like the makers of the show will have to first give some laughter medicine to these two girls.

Laughter Ke Phatke will start from December 15 at 10 pm.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tina-Rashmi, friends for life? Far from it-Article" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rupalbuland

Groupbie

rupalbuland

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
yes
i also heard that tina has some problems with rashami
why
i dont understand
in ita 2009 also something was happend?
can anyone tell wt was happened?

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:25am | IP Logged

tina doesnt want to come in between these 2 love birds

dont want to become kabab me haddi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

queen_of_hearts-Samira-shivani9shonuu

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
hmmmnnn may be evil is  plotting and planning  and rubbing its dirt on others to dilute its potency of being evil and harming the interests of others ............... and thus EVIL evil is suceeding in gaining popularity. 

Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyou

lil_desi_goddes

IF-Rockerz

lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Evita, i just want to ask, how do u know that Rashmi is to blame, i am just curious, i don't disagree with the fact that there is something is wrong.. plus you never know maybe Tina has done something as well... please don't take it as an insult to your intelligence or take my post to heart.. i just wanted to know how could you say with such conviction that Rashmi is to blame... sorry if i offended you...

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
people plz stop confusong the characters with the real people here..nobody knows the real story except the people involved..no offence meant to anybody bt plz dislike the character,not the person..rashmi is not tapasya in real life..plz make the distinction..

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evita09

rashmi is the culprit...she hates tina because tina is the lead of the show. and steals spotlight away from her.Approve

hmm.. do u know rashmi personally ? how can you make such judgements about an actor ? commenting on tapasya .. or even rashmi's acting abilities is fine.. but such derogatory remarks about an actor who is just doing her job is completely uncalled for...

rupalbuland

Groupbie

rupalbuland

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 4:17am | IP Logged
i think forum  shoul stop involving such people who are using such bad words for other like evita09

Post Reply New Post

Go to top