Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

1 n only-rajeev

IF-Rockerz

1 n only-rajeev

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Usmaan goes to the hospital and forces Osama to give the code…Osama refuses…Usmaan knows that the code is in Osama's finger ring…Usmaan chops off Osama's finger and procures the ring…

Varun is on his way to the hospital…he sees Usmaan coming out…they have an argument and a fight…Usmaan asks Varun to think about his wife Roma…

Baba comes and saves Usmaan…Baba and Usmaan escape…Varun goes inside and meets Osama…he wins Osama's confidence…they decide to go to the airfield where the plane is waiting for Osama…Varun calls Usmaan from Osama's phone…tells Usmaan that Osama is in RAW's custody…Usmaan behaves as if he doesn't care… Varun takes Osama to RAW headquarters…Osama is shocked to know Varun's true identity…

Osama meets PM…PM asks for location of Bomb… Anu and Joy are on the highway asking for a lift…Usmaan and Baba pass from there and give them a lift and go towards the farmhouse…Usmaan orders to tie up Anu and Joy…

Baba is shocked to see the bomb…he does not know what kind of bomb this is…Nath reaches the farmhouse…relieved to see Joy…tells Usmaan that Anu is PM's daughter… Usmaan calls PM…threatens to kill Anu if Osama is not released…PM does not respond…

Roma calls Varun and gives him the location of the bomb… PM is talking to Osama…Osama asks for his release in exchange for the location of the bomb…Varun comes in…he says there's no need to ask Osama…they already have the location…

Durani has activated the bomb…he gives the ring back to Usmaan….Once the bomb is triggered it will go off in 60 mins…to stop the bomb, the ring and the software in it is required…Usmaan shoots Durani and Baba… Usmaan and Nath drive away to the air-field…Joy does not go along decides to stay with Anu…Usmaan activates the bomb using his phone from the car…the countdown begins…the bomb will go off in 60 mins…

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "COMING UP-NEXT WEEK 21st november" in Time Bomb 9/11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

1 n only-rajeev

IF-Rockerz

1 n only-rajeev

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 5:58am | IP Logged
phew!!!!...i just cnt wait 2 c tis episode.....its really exciting me....wow!!!...second last epi of the series....waiting for nxt monday.....wonder wat will our hero do.....as it is tis show is very fast....i blink my eyes n see dere's sumthing new cumin up

vparalkar

vparalkar

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 6:42am | IP Logged
What is going to be shown in the 2nd season of time bomb?
Regards,
vparalkar.

Destiny007

IF-Dazzler

Destiny007

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Thanxs for update, can't wait Big smile

Love u Rajeev

Love u Rajeev

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Tongue Hey Pari[2BF] thanx 4 d article.Bec of tis we kno d next part of our fav show TIME BOMB.Thanx Wink Wink Embarrassed
Tongue U r 2 good.But me jab ye sochti hoon.... ke Raj aab TB2 me nahin hoga to.... mujhe bahut dukh hota hai Cry
Hey tel me..... his next project will be a dailyshop,I wish aisa hi ho.Hume use rozana dekhne ko to milega.
Hey 2Bf common yaar... why don't u force him to do a dailyshop......
RIYA Big smile

caprickhan

Goldie

caprickhan

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 8:10am | IP Logged
thanksss alot pari Smile Smile Smile

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 9:47am | IP Logged
thanx...
dhamakedar episode hoga.... Tongue
can't wait to see varun.... Tongue

pinkstarrs_9

IF-Rockerz

pinkstarrs_9

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 11:06am | IP Logged

thanx pari i am also lookin forword to the episode.kya episode hoga TongueTongueTongue........

pinkSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top