Writers Corner

A Letter from a Girl to a Boy(Reply)-pg5 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eloquent

Hey crazy one racks ROFL totally loved reading it!! You have some knack for writing! Embarrassed Do write more yaar! And longer ones too Embarrassed

Loved the last line 'oh and I like you too' LOL

Lol thanksROFL Thanks sooo much. Writing is just one of my hobbies. Though, my science-2 professor read this as wellROFL Sure I will. and Thanks once again

Oh yeah, I loved the Oh btw I like you part the mostLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Letter from a Girl to a Boy(Reply)-pg5 (Page 5)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Okay, this is the reply from the boy to the girl's letter a day later

Hey I'm fine. I know you do not mean to interfere in my personal life, so this is just a part of the formality. So I guess this is not why I'm replying to you. Hey, strangely enough, I was reading a book on psychology as well, and so was I wondering how the human psychology works. Oh, it wasn't really me who tutored you on psychology. I was just busy rambling some random stuff in psychology. Instead, it was you who tutored me in Psychology. And I'm sure you would have passed with straight A's anyway. And thanks to you, I aced the test as well. Ah, what a co-incidence! Psychology is my favorite subject as well! So again, I guess this is not the reason why I'm replying to your letter. Yeah, I know it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm hoping to see you present at my party. We're all gonna have a blast. Ah, but then again, this is not the reason why I'm replying to your letter. Is it today's test that you're talking about? I'm dead sure you're gonna ace this test and I'm gonna flunk it. Good luck for your test, but I guess it's me who requires it more than you. So I guess I'm ending this letter here itself and hoping to see you at the test today. So bye for now.

Oh and yeah, I like you too.

Hope you liked it. And do comment and let me know what you think.

Edited by utfracks - 09 December 2009 at 5:45am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

tusheSur_10debbypreethisGirl_2007dmgmjht4evermimi0295AmbrosiaEloquentcityoflights-Rinky-SobtiObsessionSennyhgrhrtingtingteeding-Lipsa-~*mishu*~aish_punk-afsha-PureBlissmyownarearelentless.Nikki_Titli

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 5:49am | IP Logged
wow a cute one again! Embarrassed The boy's also feeling the same. The last line is still my fav LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl_2007spiritcrimson

myownarea

IF-Stunnerz

myownarea

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged
super cute Smile he he...Smile Oh, I like u 2 Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritcrimson

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 7:04am | IP Logged
aww.........rach....wht cute cute letters.....dono mein i lovd d last line d most.....Embarrassed

SobtiObsessionspiritcrimson

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged
cho chweet....Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritcrimson

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hahaha....both are quite a pair of idiots naa ROFL Good job! Now I can go and laugh at the pair of them!

Quite funny and witty racks!

Do write more such things!!!

Girl_2007spiritcrimson

Post Reply New Post

Go to top