Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Okay, this is basically a letter written by a girl to a boy, who wants to convey to him how much she Likes him, more than just a friend. The letter is a really cute one, filled with light humor. At least I hope so.

How are you? Not that I mean to interfere in your personal life, but it's just for formality. But that is not why I'm writing this letter to you. You see, yesterday I was reading a book on psychology and wondering how the human psychology works, when I remembered how you tutored me on Psychology. I remember I had passed with straight A's. And now, psychology is my favorite subject. Anyway, that is not why I'm writing this letter to you. See, basically I'm writing this letter to you because all my friends thought it is the best thing to do. Since I can practically not gather up courage to say, that, Oh, I almost forgot, it's your birthday in two days. What plans do you have for your birthday? Oops, but that's not why I've written this letter to you. I'm so sorry. You know how nervous I could get. Okay, I'll get it straight to the point. See basically, I wanted to say, that, I just remembered I have a test tomorrow and I really need to study. So I'm ending this letter here itself. Wish me luck for my test. Hope I score well. Bye for now.

Oh and by the way, I like you.

Hope you liked it. Do comment and press the like tab if you liked it. Criticism is also appreciated.

Edited by utfracks - 09 December 2009 at 5:39am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

arismirnasour.skittlesGEhsaasmishtimohabbatMegaAngelzsvalliyahSur_10Pebblez-Sookie--Dee-debbypreethisdmgmjht4ever~*sindhu*~-Crimson-Mitesh.PGirl_2007mimi0295AmbrosiaEloquentcityoflights-afsha-Sennysindhyaa.shininggal2008-Lipsa-~*mishu*~aish_punkSobtiObsessioncrazyskymyownarearelentless.annie07PureBlissNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Letter from a Girl to a Boy(Reply)-pg5" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 6:58am | IP Logged
so cute and funny! The poor girl tried her best to come to the main point but wrote all possible things rather than the main thing! LOL Love this one Rachu!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritcrimson

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 6:59am | IP Logged
@Nikki- Thanks so much. Lol yeah. She spoke of all the random things on earthLOL But in the end, she did manage to say what she wantedLOL

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

spiritcrimson

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utfracks

@Nikki- Thanks so much. Lol yeah. She spoke of all the random things on earthLOL But in the end, she did manage to say what she wantedLOL

thats the funniest part. She wrote it just in one line that too in the end ROFL 

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansh_Arti

awwwwwww how cute!

thanks for sharing hun!

x x

Thanks so much. it was just something I wrote in school, and thought of sharing it with you guys

SobtiObsession

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Lollllllllllllllll Rachna..dis was seriously cuteeeeee...Big smile...brought a huge smile on my face..could really feel her nervousness through it allllllll...and loved d wya she just dropped it in d end...like u ow so effortlessly idout going into any details of wat how why or anything at all she just said it and thats abt it now its up ot him to be all shocked and be in hyper thinking mode...u know wta i mean?...on d whole its damm cute...finally got to read something by ur hand

Smriti

spiritcrimson

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 7:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

spiritcrimson

Post Reply New Post

Go to top