Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Heyy Friends,Salam,Namaste,Hello and Hye, how are you all?

I was planning to launch a newsletter for this section, but before that i want your opinion on that,i mean do you want to have a newsletter for this section or not? if you agree than without wasting any time please start giving suggestions for it, i mean what features we can have in the newsletter and if you want to volunteer for its material you are most welcome, what kind of layout we can have,i am adding some feautures from my side like interviews of mods, chit chat with a member everyweek,most active member of the week e.t.c.So are you interested? i mean do you like my idea, please need your feedback.

thanks alot Ambrosia for allowing me to open this thread.Big smile

MALLU

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hrkansagaraSano88Perfangel5655ROBlicious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* A Newsletter For This Section*~" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hrkansagara

hrkansagara

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Hi Dear Maleka
It's Great Feature On India-Forums To See Something Like This That By The Permission From Section Modrator Now Someone Is Going To Start Newsletter For The Section Suggestion And Comment Desk.

Whenever You Are Going To Start Add Myself As Your First Volunteer To Receive Newsletter And By The Support May Be I Wil Be Help Some Time On Any Suggestion And I Also Promoted  To The Weekly Winner Also.

By
Hardik Kansagra

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hardik_kansagra

Hi Dear Maleka
It's Great Feature On India-Forums To See Something Like This That By The Permission From Section Modrator Now Someone Is Going To Start Newsletter For The Section Suggestion And Comment Desk.

Whenever You Are Going To Start Add Myself As Your First Volunteer To Receive Newsletter And By The Support May Be I Wil Be Help Some Time On Any Suggestion And I Also Promoted  To The Weekly Winner Also.

By
Hardik Kansagra

thanks alot hardik, while reading this part the weekly winner i come up with another idea, the best suggestion or idea of the weekBig smilei am glad to have a volunteer ,need more feedbackBig smile

mallu

Kiran.

IF-Veteran Member

Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
That is a great idea.  This will also motivate members to be more active in this section and put forward their suggestions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Imu.M-

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Yup that is an awesome idea !!! Thumbs Up

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
thats great, thankyou, need more ideas for the newsletter, feel free to give your suggestions on that.

mallu

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Hey Mallu, I am also in:D it will be so awesome..:) I think asking some questions from members everweek for what kind of changes they want to see on IF will be great, Interview type.. will think of more!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ms.Wildcherry-

hrkansagara

hrkansagara

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maleka.QN

Originally posted by hardik_kansagra

Hi Dear Maleka

By
Hardik Kansagra

thanks alot hardik, while reading this part the weekly winner i come up with another idea, the best suggestion or idea of the weekBig smilei am glad to have a volunteer ,need more feedbackBig smile

mallu
Thanks Dear To Your Reply
I have One Question On My Mind While, What Type Off Feedback You Need More As I Have Bunch Off Ideas On My Mind To Share With You All On Any Matter?

Sorry For Late In Advance But I Will Reply You On The Same Question 6 Day Later As Due To Some Personal Reason I Am Not Able To Login For The Period Off 10th Dec. To 15th Dec. . I Wil Reply You On 16th Dec.

By
Hardik Kansagra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top