Hrithik Roshan between dreams and desire - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
To all the new members-Saru here,one of the biggeeeeeeeest Duggu fan !!!!Nice to meet u!!! 🤗 🤗

Thanks a lot for those krazzy-4 pics,he looks awesomneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee as alwaysssssssssss.
In the intro as u have mentioned about hrehaan's B'day..plzz do mention hridaan's B'day too....1st may 2008 😊 Thanks saru nice to meet u 2 :)Edited by karanshergill - 14 years ago
One of my fav Article on hrithik and sussane thought of sharing :-)

Tere jaisa yaar kahan

Hey Sapna, this is Suzanne Roshan. Wanted to know if you have any time today for Hrithik?" What? Hrithik! I was at a shoot in Andheri and told her that I would not be able to see him that day. "Well do you think you can come by our house tomorrow for ten minutes? Hrithik has a couple of questions." "Come by your house? What sort of a request was that? Of course."

Suddenly I realised that I had the best job in the world. First Rishi and Neetu (will write about them soon), then Shah Rukh and Gauri, and now Hrithik and Suzanne. Now I don't mean to sound shallow and star-struck, but I could not wait for the next day. I arrived on time and was seated in a well-designed comfy living room. I looked around and checked out every detail. A room says a lot about its owner. And this room had my attention. I had some Tang and noticed their sweet Persian cat trying to say hello. Pets! I liked the Roshans already.

"Hi Sapna, I'm Hrithik." "Dude, I know you." He was very well-dressed and seemed very comfortable in his skin. I liked that. I tried my best to act so very professional but could not help calling him "Dude." I think he liked that.

The big day arrived when Hrithik and Suzanne came to Mad O Wot. There were people climbing up on trees to catch a glimpse of the "Dude." I had no idea he was this popular. I entertained them with tunes from Disco Dancer, Karz, Hum Kissi Se Kum Nahin, and Let's Enjoy. Hrithik was shocked to see me groove to Hindi music.

"You are a true Indian" he said. I blushed at the compliment. After spending the whole day with him and Suzanne, I went home feeling very, very low. He was so eccentric (and I mean that in the coolest way) and she was so calm and beautiful. She grounded him in every way. I could not escape my thoughts that night. They reminded me of my relationship with my ex.

Last night, they came back to Mad O Wot. This time I knew Suzanne was pregnant and I had this new kind of love for them. A very motherly, if you will, sorta love. I hugged Suzanne really tight and made sure she was comfortable before I got to her sweet husband. We chatted about their past and their present. I could not help but notice the way he spoke about the mother of his child. He had so much respect and love. They laughed the whole time. She glowed. He glowed. I checked myself in the mirror and made a mental note to put on a face mask to attempt the "glow."

They are like therapy to me. I am so cynical and so self-cantered and did I say shallow? How, how, how, could they be like this, especially in this day and age? After spending all these years together, they still looked like they were on their first date. I let them talk and went up to my CD player and put on my favourite song.

Note: I only play this song for those who touch me in ways beyond comprehension. "This song goes out to you guys," I said with tears (God! I can be sooo filmy sometimes). "Tere jaisa yaar kahan, kahan aisa yaarana….yaad karegi duniya, tera mera afsaana…" sang the stereo and I looked over in their direction and they both sat in their respective chairs staring at me in unison. "Oh no! Did I do something wrong? Did I play a taboo song?" I paused the track and stared back at them. "This is my favourite song; I used to sing this to Suzanne when we started dating. God, I haven't heard this song in so long," yelled an emotional Hrithik. Suzanne blushed. I felt like a third wheel. Hrithik and I proceeded to blast the volume and sing it loud (and yes, with all the hand gestures). I even got down on my knees and serenaded them.

Moments like these don't come by too often. I treasured every bit of it. Hrithik and Suzanne and I know this is just the beginning of something kickass. I don't care about your Bollywood career dude, but you moved me in real life and that is not easy to do. To make matters worse, I had to go meet a good friend at my ex's house the same night. I was already emotionally charged and did not quite know how to be. Here I was, sitting in my old house, hanging with my ex and his friends, laughing on the outside, but fully messed up inside. I smoked a couple cigarettes to calm myself down but the moments my ex and I shared kept on flashing in my mind. I left abruptly and ran to my car (my safe haven) and yes, blasted "Tere jaisa yaar kahan….."

Thank you Hrithik and Suzanne for humbling me.
                        Anurag Basu and Kites

One of the most-acclaimed directors today, Anurag Basu, has won rave reviews for his offbeat treatment of the forbidden aspects of life. Be it adultery or the complexities of married life, the talented taskmaster has churned out one blockbuster after the other, based on such topics. And now, with his most awaited movie 'Kites' being delayed time and again, it's the controversies surrounding the film that is keeping Anurag busy.

Talking to Tanu Talwar of Spicezee.com, the director spoke about his yet to release 'Kites', good pal Shiney Ahuja and the sizzling hot chemistry between Hrithik and Barbara Mori.

Tanu: Your films are centered on dark passions and crimes and are based on subjects like adultery and murder. What's it about the forbidden that attracts you?

Anurag: See, I feel that there is no fun in living by the rules. You enjoy an apple more when it's stolen, not when you have paid for it. And there is a lot of attraction in going after the forbidden.

Tanu: And what's your passion for forbidden inspired from?

Anurag: I am inspired by the forbidden love in my own life.

Tanu: What's the forbidden aspect in 'Kites'?

Anurag: It's the love between couples that is forbidden. Against the popular opinion, I would like to state that the film is not about a love triangle. But I can't say much as I don't wish to divulge the story line.

Tanu: What's the reason behind 'Kites' delay?

Anurag: There are many aspects of the film related to post production that needs to be worked out and that's what causing the delay.

Tanu: But don't you feel that the film has been long overdue?

Anurag: Of course, it's over due. 'Kites' is flying, flying and flying and I am eagerly waiting for it to land. There are so many expectations from the film. I hope we are able to deliver as per people's hopes. The one thing I can say for sure about 'Kites' is that it's the most different film I have ever made. And not only me, even the actors in the film have not played any role like this ever.

Tanu: So, when is the film expected to release now?

Anurag: Well, it will hit screens next summer.

Tanu: There were reports that your rift with Rakesh Roshan was holding up the film?

Anurag: Rakesh and I had differences, but they were only creative tiffs. However, I can assure you that it's not the reason for the film's delay. We both want the film to release as quickly as possible. As to what caused a rift, I should tell you that a relationship between a producer and a director is always strained. It's like a husband and wife's relationship. There will always be differences, but nothing so catastrophic that a film will be stalled.

Tanu: How did Barbara Mori get on-board?

Anurag: When I decided to make 'Kites', I wanted to make it with an international face but didn't want to cast someone of high profile. We auditioned a lot of actresses for the role, but when I saw Barbara I knew that she would fit the role perfectly. I knew that it had to be her. After auditioning her, I saw her film 'My Brother's Wife' that were running in theatres at that time. I found her acting very engrossing and decided to sign her for the film.

Tanu: A lot has been reported about Hrithik Roshan and Barbara Mori's proximity that might have materialized into an affair. Did you see any sparks flying?

Anurag: Oh, they have an amazing chemistry! In fact, 'Kites' would not have been what it is had it not been for these two. But the chemistry was only onscreen. I feel that the whole issue concerning Hrithik and Barbara was blown out of proportion. It was all just a speculation. If there were reports that Hrithik and Barbara were hanging out together at a certain place, then why wasn't it reported that the crew of the film was with them.

Tanu: But how do you think that the whole Hrithik-Barbara controversy has affected 'Kites'?

Anurag: I think it has affected it in a very good way. Why I say that is because everyone was talking about 'Kites' and that is just free publicity. Right?

Tanu: So how was it working with Barbara? Did you face any language problem?

Anurag: Oh, it was very interesting. She is very professional. And yes, there was a huge language problem. She could understand very little English and with my accent, it became close to impossible for her to get my instructions. But with time we started commuting through sign language.

Tanu: Whom do you feel Hrithik has better chemistry with - Kangana or Barbara?

Anurag: I think with both. It had to be that way. Kangana's role is very integral to the film. She is not in love with Hrithik in the film, but is obsessed with him.

Tanu: You have done a number of films with Shiney Ahuja. After he has been accused of rape will you still work with him?

Anurag: I have always stood by Shiney. I have made many movies with him and always vouched for his clean character. But I will work with him only if he is given a clean chit and proved innocent.

Originally posted by -Saru-

Wowwwwwwwwwww,new du landddddddddddddddd!!!!

Fabulousssssssssss first page Pram,loveeeeeeed ittttttttttttttttttt.!!!

Shikha-Lovedddddddddddd u r siggies!!!

thnxxxx Saruuuuuu😉😉😆
One month and it's Duggu' b'day*happy*
A day to remember:=)
10-01-2010

-Parm-
Before that 10 Days from now Hrithik-sussane marriage anniversary 👏   🥳 Edited by karanshergill - 14 years ago
Originally posted by karanshergill

In the intro as u have mentioned about hrehaan's B'day..plzz do mention hridaan's B'day too....1st may 2008 😊 Thanks saru nice to meet u 2 :)

Nice to meet u too,i like u r ID,it's duggu's name in lakshya! 😍
Originally posted by -Parm-

One month and it's Duggu' b'day*happy*
A day to remember:=)

10-01-2010

-Parm-

Wowwwwwwww,parm even i was thinking the same,we have to sumthing nice in thr fanclub for his budday!! 😃 n thanks for the article.

karan-thanks a lot for the sweet duggu-suzzy article.
Originally posted by karanshergill

Before that 10 Days from now Hrithik-sussane marriage anniversary 👏   🥳

Yeah we shud order sum duggu-suzzy siggies!!!Love them,my favvvvvvvvvvvvv couple.