Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Surely, Archana is also responsible

-ALI- IF-Rockerz
-ALI-
-ALI-

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Before i say sumthing, i clarify that neither i m manavs side nor Archu. If we think neutrally, its true that archu has not intended or thought of this, but manju is part of her family, so she is indirectly the culprit. Literally speaking, the day manav has married Archu, his life has been ruined( except for 1 month when he was with archu). Interestingly, archu have nothing to do with this, but her family does. The day u r married, ur sasural is ur real family. Even if manav get to know manju is behind all this, he cant totally forgive archu as manju is part of her family and not to forget about sulochana. She is purely selfish as she refused to listen to the man who saved the life of her 2  daughters from being ruined. Still archu is not directly involved, but dont u think sulochana was wrong and as she is archus mother, how can manav forgive her. If i have been in place of manav, i wud have never forgotten archu. In fact i wud have proved myself innocent in front of her only to make her realise how fool was she.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever

muneera19 IF-Dazzler
muneera19
muneera19

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 4:07am | IP Logged
He had been trying his best to prove himself innocent but he was never given a chance. At the same time, Archu has always let her mom take the decisions for. She has never stood up for herself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SexyLo

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 6:04am | IP Logged
I agree . Even if Archana is not directly involved , sheis in big trouble because of her family .Her mistake was not to be more courageous and vocal about her feelings for her husband .
She took a lot of crap from Savita, only for Manav and despite of her family's pressure , and now Manav's indifference , she still loves him .
I feel bad for her but yes , she is indirectly responsible .She is also responsible for not making her family understand what Manav means to her . It was her duty to make him respected by her family and she failed to do that.

I don't think manav is going to prove himself innocent anymore . he is also not that brainy to link Manju and Ajit and now I don't think he cares .

Edited by Tanyaz - 08 December 2009 at 6:30am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top