Favorite CID Character:

Favorite CID episode:

Why do you watch CID:

How long have you been watching CID:

Your advice to make the section more active:

Have a wonderful week !!Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jeet.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Detective Of The Week:Luna" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Wowww Congooo Diii! Big smile
so lemme start
ur real name LOL -
nickname
ur bday
ur secret in life...if u want
ur future profession
dream sate?
fave website
latest crush
biggest dream
ud luv 2 visit
wat u dont like bout yr self
smone u admire d most
smtn u can fiv ur heart fr
fr u frndsp is?

wat do u think bout Abhi n Daya n wat scenes do u want them to do together.like wen Shruti left Abhi i wanted Daya to stay with him fr sm more time to support him n help him ?

saaamne slam book padaaa tha usi mein se kuch nikaal liye que's LOL

jeet.

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShocked SACHI???????????????????????????????  **Fainted**
.LOL
LOL
LOL
Wink
Wink
Wink
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Big smile
Big smile
Big smile
Embarrassed
Embarrassed
Embarrassed

Woopie.... you think I guess this is my first ever Member of the Week... or in this case.. Detective of the Week Clap

Okie... so I see I got questions to answer..

IF ID:

Date of birth: 9th of October

Hobbies: Reading, writing, singing, listening to music, dancing, internet...

Favorite CID Character : Abhijeet EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Favorite CID episode : each and everyone of them... I love them all.. bt if I need to choose one... I will choose the one that made way into the record books... for it made CID international WinkWink and this was one place Abhi was better as a character than the one played by K. K. Menon... else.. wherever K. K. is.. Abhi never gets the best reviews Angry

Why do you watch CID : Well.. for my dad allows me to watch it LOLLOL I got boards and I had to choose limited shows to watch... I choose CID LOLLOL that time.. my dad didnt know Classic Cases comes like 24 * 7 TongueWink

On a serious note.. I donno.. but I just love it.. so I do watch it Big smileBig smile

How long have you been watching CID : Well honestly.. I am 100% sure I watched it something before 1999... but I have no clue when.. so regular watching was after 2002...

Your advice to make the section more active : I am so glad the section is so lively now.. Big smileBig smile and we all deserve the credit Clap... Just to make it better... let's all not divide work but do whatever we can.. I mean this way we can help each other and not seek help from outside

ur real name LOL - Shruti
nickname - Frooti, Shru, Shrut, Shrutz, loony, loon, josh, joshi, chota Big smileWink
ur bday - 9th of October (each year LOLWink)
Winkur secret in life...if u want - someone, somewhere.. is there... who works as a God sent angel for me and watches me each second of my life.. I feel so blessed!! Well I see its not a secret anymore TongueLOL
ur future profession - Forensic Doctor.. (and then probably marry someone like Abhi Embarrassed)
dream sate? - this is dream date rite?? Well my Dream Date is - Jack Dawson (Titanic)... or if it has to be a real person.. then probably the guy I know personally who looks like ABhijeet EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
fave website - facebook and the site I made, blogger, google, youtube, DTV, IF
latest crush - There is no latest for me.. I just fall more deeply in love with one guy... each day.. more deeper love than before EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
biggest dream - to build the dream ship - Titanic.... , enter the Vatican Archives Big smileWink and be a good person
ud luv 2 visit - Vatican, Rome, Paris
wat u dont like bout yr self - temper... I am really short tempered
smone u admire d most - Robert Langdon
smtn u can fiv ur heart fr - it should be 'give' your heart for?? rite.. well anyone who is a better person than me and the world needs him / her more.. I can happily give my heart if they need it.. Big smile
fr u frndsp is? - building block of life.. its the basic for each relationship.. you cant be in any relation with a person if you arent friends with him / her

wat do u think bout Abhi n Daya n wat scenes do u want them to do together.like wen Shruti left Abhi i wanted Daya to stay with him fr sm more time to support him n help him ? - To me.. Abhijeet and Daya first of all are very good human beings.. people who inspire to become better... they are an integral part of my life and I know for sure.. when I become a granny.. my grand - children are going to listen to tales of Abhi and Daya LOL... Further.. they are both fine actors and I love their work! I love to see them...
Abhi and Daya (onscreen) are great friends.. they know each other better than they know themselves... and I love this thing about them.. Big smile they exemplify friendship Smile
Now.. honestly it was Daya who openly told Abhi that Abhi was thinking of Shruti.. and so I didnt like Daya saying it.. I mean I know that Daya understands Abhi's thoughts... but if Daya hadnt mentioned it openly.. Abhi wouldnt have had the guts to think any further... I hated when Abhi was left alone.. I loved the fact that Daya was with him.. but now I think both of them need to find someone onscreen or STOP SULKING AngryAngryAngry and their characters reflect the goodness that fills them in their real lives...

I had a wonderful time answering these... Big smileBig smile and well.. I am a lil different.. keep sending ur questions and I am enjoying answering WinkWink This is all for now.. will be waiting for more questions TongueTongue

Tongue

Wink

Wink

LOL

Ambrosia

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Here are few questions for you since you are asking for themTongueLOL.

What do you like about this section?
Tell us something about your closest friends.
What are your 3 most important wishes?
What do you dream of?
What would be your most embarassing moment of your life.
What's the recent book you read?
List all your current favorite songs.
Write a paragraph on why chocolate is awesome LOL

Congrats once again Shruti. You have given some sweet answers there. I would like to thank you for all the written updates you provided for the section.. it feels nice to have such ardent fans like you in the section.

Have a wonderful week.

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 6:26am | IP Logged

1)    Who is the person with whom you meet or talk the way you are (just doesn't think twice while talking)?

2)   Most horrible moment of life?

3)   What is most beautiful dream u ever dreamt (and still cherish)?

4)   From these two what personality you like---------- 1) Abhijeet (onscreen) 2) Aditya shrivastva(offscreen)?

5)   What is trust for you? If broken once then what will it for you?

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 09 December 2009 at 6:27am

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 8:37am | IP Logged

wwwoooooopieeeee.... MORE QUESTIONSS Wink

Great going people.. get them coming Big smileBig smileBig smile

What do you like about this section? : Hello?? This is about CID!!!! What's not to love about it?? Well if you still want a list.. Tongue - I love the fanfics, the pictures.. the updates and video updates that never let me miss CID... , people who dont think am crazy just for I love some actor EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... and above all.. friends I know I cherish - you, Ramya, Suchi, Ika, Daisy, Suhana.. keep counting.. the list wont end SmileSmile

Tell us something about your closest friends. - difficult question... If I know till date there are 5 people on this Earth that I call my closest friend... one of them I met just for 2 months and I know I am gonna remember her my entire life.. she was seriously an angel.. an angel in darkness but showing light to everyone.. I just love her... I hope she remembers me ConfusedConfused
The second is the most freakiest girl I have known alive LOLLOL the honest answer will be she might hardly know my favourites but she never lets me be alone.. we dont share many things and when we are together.. we are just unique in ourselves Big smile
The third is another girl.. the only thing that is about us is that we talked so much.. talked everything I could talk of... and so there is like if its in my mind.. she knows it Embarrassed
The fourth is a guy... he and I had common net frnds.. and well this guy again.. we became friends by talking.. we talking for hours at a stretch.. morning.. nite.. all the time.. and the only thing that I have to say about him.. he prooved to be typical ***** but I still cant help forgiving him and being friends because he really knows me.. he knows my dreams and he knows the real me!!!!SmileSmile
The fifth is a latest addition.. another guy... I donno if he's even a friend or not.. its just I dont need to pretend anything in front of him... I never lie in front of him... I know I can trust him with my life.. I love to see his smile and now I see things he is doing and I love them too Embarrassed

Well you know.. the first girl and the third one.. I dont talk to either of them now.. but I know they are my great friends and they always shall be...
The fourth guy... when things soured between us.. I hated it.. for he was trying to play ugly... I still dont know to trust him now or not.. but I dont think I wanna loose a friend and so I do talk to him.. only now its not like before OuchOuch
And the fifth guy... as latest as he was added... he is gonna go away soon.. sooner than I can ask him to stop.. before even knowing each other's name, we knew we had very less time together.. and I will always feel bad for not having known such a wonderful person when he was around me all the time and I played ignorant CryCry

Well these are my kinda ppl LOL Unique.. simple and weird!!!!!Wink

Big smile
What are your 3 most important wishes? - Ah.. my favourite question.. I have always prepared an answer to this..
1. I want 2 mirrors.. both mirror do the same function just with the different people.. the first mirror shows me where the guy I love the most is whenever I WANNA SEE HIM Big smileBig smile and the second mirror shows me a very special friend... wherever he is... and that also WHENEVER I WANNA SEE HIM LOLLOLLOL
2. I want every.. each and everyone on this Earth to get educated... they should have a desire for education and also get it...
3. Let everyone have something or other.. I hate when people say Life suxx or stuff... if you think they got enough things.. let them have faith and see these thingsWinkWink

Well.. do I get my wishes?? LOLLOL

What do you dream of? - EVERYTHING!!... but mostly.. I see my school... Imagine being in school like in the morning.. in the afternoon.. in the evening.. and then also in ur dreams LOL

What would be your most embarassing moment of your life. - Yes.. you really think I am gonna tell you this.. hahahahaha...

What's the recent book you read? - Does the Midnight Sun draft count?? If not... then Night @ the call centre by Chetan Bhagat

List all your current favorite songs. - Ah.. another simple question... I always have just one favourite at a time Tongue - Its Stranger by Hilary Duff...

But my all time favourites are there.. WinkWink

Write a paragraph on why chocolate is awesome LOL
Chocolate.. is the very essence of life.. It is sweet and absolutely necessary to those like me who hate sugar WinkLOL ... we live on CHOCOLATES for our daily sugar intakeTongue... Besides being sweet.. chocolate when eaten before sleep (do brush after that though LOL)... helps you through a peaceful sleep.. when sad, chocolate helps to feel better.. and when exchanged in friendship, it helps become good friends... Further, chocolate is a very multipurpose good... you can give it to anyone totally - to your parents, children, uncles, aunts, niece, nephews, neighbours, friends, boyfriends, siblings and to even stranger (though that sounds expensive Big smileWink)... A little more to ad.. Chocolate finds its way into stories.. a chocolate helps a story into a wonder tale.. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was a hit.. so was Hansel and Gratel... and last but not the least... Chocolate also helps fight from DEMENTOR attack ... LOLLOLLOL

^^ I hope this much was good enough!! Wink

1)    Who is the person with whom you meet or talk the way you are (just doesn't think twice while talking)? - Javed and Adi (my best friends in the above list of questions)

2)   Most horrible moment of life? - Why do you people want to know JUST THIS?? Big smile

3)   What is most beautiful dream u ever dreamt (and still cherish)? - That I am in a ballroom.. wearing a maroon gown which is just wow... I am dancing with the guy I can ever dream of... and then later.. dancing is on.. but the two of us are behind a pillar and just sitting and staring each other.. and he's got my left hand Embarrassed

4)   From these two what personality you like---------- 1) Abhijeet (onscreen) 2) Aditya shrivastva(offscreen)? - Abhijeet... he's a COP.. bachelor.. and in CID!! whereas Aditya is married.. an actor and has many fans... I will just be one of them

5)   What is trust for you? If broken once then what will it for you? - I dont knw.. I just know that I trust everyone blindly... and when trust breaks.. I loose a part of me.. I dont complain or anything... because I knew that the thing / person had never been mine but yes I do loose a part of me in the process CryCryCry

Ambrosia

priya_sparsha

IF-Rockerz

priya_sparsha

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
congo Shruti!ClapParty

Here are some questions for youTongueLOL:

a) your fav episode in which you want to be part of

b) What are some things you like from old CID and new CID ( Its not about CIDSBor CID).. I'm talking about what changes did you like in CID as it been changing with new ideas/systems/cases..

c)If you want one CID officer to return to the show, who would that be?Wink

d) Do you think its about time for Abhi to get married to Dr. Tarika?Wink

e) Do you think Daya should also start dating and get married soon?Embarrassed

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 3:05am | IP Logged
a) your fav episode in which you want to be part of - Ofcourse where we had Shruti.. Embarrassed and I wanna be someone who knows Abhi and I will just tell Abhi that Shruti isnt the girl for uLOL

b) What are some things you like from old CID and new CID ( Its not about CIDSBor CID).. I'm talking about what changes did you like in CID as it been changing with new ideas/systems/cases.. - I am a totally die hard fan of old cases.. they were rockstar cases and amazing time.. I hate now the story is poor and so the characters dont get to perform to their level Ouch.. about the new cases only the thing I like is the methods and techniques are advanced Wink
Ouch

c)If you want one CID officer to return to the show, who would that be?Wink - Asha... she was the best female cop if you ask me and I want her to stay.. if not her then I want a female cop and the female cop should stay Big smileBig smile

d) Do you think its about time for Abhi to get married to Dr. Tarika?Wink - NOT REALLY AngryAngryAngry [Abhi is mie and only mine EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ] but yes.. as I am pretty busy with class 12th.. I think Abhi should marry.. its already late DeadDead

e) Do you think Daya should also start dating and get married soon?Embarrassed - ofcourse... DAYA marry.. fine here alot of girls will have broken hearts but seeing the smile on your face.. it will work as healing lotion Wink

priya_sparsha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top