Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Who paid?????

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

I know I might sound like a spoilsport.....BUT......

Considering they have so much money problems.........who paid for the extravagant anniversary function??? Putting up a pandal, catered food for all, flowers etc......cost a lot of money

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

You're not a spoilsport.  In fact, what you have presented is certainly a thought to be pondered. 

I guess that they're trying to show a positive message that even with a lack of money you can't stop living/celebrating life... doubtful but possible. 

I didn't watch the episode, but your description makes it sound moderately expensive at the least, so I too wonder where they got the money for it.  Manohar, Sulochana, Varsha, and Vaishali have no income, Vinod and Archana don't seem to be paid a whole lot, and forget about Manjusha contributing money. 

I guess its just another inconsistency in the crazily non-sensical world of Balaji Telefilms.

Edited by toothbrush13 - 07 December 2009 at 10:17pm
pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged
its a BT world, so many things r so out of world that even the makes dont realise

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index