Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I don't think she looks bad as some people are making her out to be.  She lost a bit weight but she does work a lot so you can't blame her.   She looks fine to me, just maybe take it a bit easy on her health.

Saying that, wow!  Where are all those people (namely Deepika fan) that went on and on and on and on and on and on about how a certain someone else endorsing a similar cream.   I guess it's ok if some people do it?

sabrinaa. thumbnail

Some Deepika fans are dissapointed. What's funny here is that Deepika haters are first to reply. NOT pointing fingers at anyone.

She looks pretty with the hair and dress, make up's fine also. I've never liked her too much so this fairness endorsement is just another add on. She looks fine weight-wise, I don't think she's looking too skinny or fat, maybe just needs to gain a few pounds but it's not extreme.
Edited by sabrinaa. - 14 years ago
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
deepika fans have left BS along with shahid fans.
Angelic_J thumbnail

Fairness creams need to be BANNED I can't believe actresses actually endorse these when they can do so much better with their star power. Sometimes monetary benefits are not everything and even though I am not a fan of Aishwarya [she is just plastic to me] at least she had the guts to trun down such cheap offers of advertising fairness creams🤢

fizzles thumbnail
Oh, not another fairness cream  What is wrong with these pple? And the obsession continues...
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She totally looks sick!!
Must be upset and low poor thing!

Hope she gets better soon!
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she's looking really pretty! :)
the new haircut and dress are both very cute!
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonalicious

I don't think she looks bad as some people are making her out to be.  She lost a bit weight but she does work a lot so you can't blame her.   She looks fine to me, just maybe take it a bit easy on her health.

Saying that, wow!  Where are all those people (namely Deepika fan) that went on and on and on and on and on and on about how a certain someone else endorsing a similar cream.   I guess it's ok if some people do it?

I think most of the Deepika fans have already left the forum... But from what I know of them, even they would agree that this was unnecessary of her to go and endorse a fariness cream.

I remember PC doing this and I was mad but luckily she admitted her mistake and isn't endorsing it anymore, hopefully Deepika will do the same.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1302265Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 14 years ago