NewPromo- Arjun & Maulik Join hand - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
Look at it this way Uma:

You know,we all got such intense romantic scenes during the divorce track.The same situation applies now also.The track will be such a pain,but it will have the same ultra romantic scenes from them too.When the leads have to break up (supposedly,but they wont,just like the D-Track) they start pining and we will all go 😍

So,I am still holding on to some hope.Lets see.
Hopefully all this is leading to an extra romantic week of SanRaj nd their much awaited 'Haneymaan'... 😳😍 Some real 'fixing it' in Pawaghar!!!😉
Me too😍 the d-day for the next romantic episode isdue tomorrow and am waiting just for that😍😳
Actually,it wont be a happy romance,SD,It will be sad,but still very touching,like the D-Track.

I prefer that somewhat,because RR excels in that.He brings out those mixed emotions so nicely.More than outright all-smiles romance.
SRD they already showed the real sari fixing.. at i swear that we were the real taregt for that scene and it was added JUST for the forum members😳
Actually 10 days from Nov 30th,would be this week itself.If not this week,then next monday or tuesday. 😛
Yes Radu we all love the LESS eyeing romance😳

Tomorrow is the 10th day😳

Originally posted by ammoos

Yes Radu we all love the LESS eyeing romance😳

It is coming our way Uma...Hang on.. 😊
It has to come our way otherwise its a losing fight for the CVs