wooohoo guys today's GG rockedddd!!! to be honest, i've never been that much of a regular GG viewer- i just catch up on epis on those weekends when i got nothing else to watch... but slowly this nate/serena storyline is making me a gg addict.. and today's gg ROCKEDDD!
i have never been much of a chair fan, i mean i thought they both shud be together, but that's abt it - never really beech much crazy over their scenes..but i gotta say, they were ADORABLE in today's episode...and today's epi truly proved that these two belong together, it showed just how well blair understands chuck, how right she is for him... LOVED IT!
and the other guy who stole the show today, was ofcourse my hottttiee NATEE!! OH WOWW i LOVED that punch he delivered to tripp - the guy SO deserved it!! nate was awesome, though he didn't have much scenes, yet looking as cute as ever, and the last scene with serena int he hospital bed and nate sleeping on a couch in her room was soo sweeet - i'm LOVING their couple!!
quick highlights on today's epi (missed first few mins..):
- chuck imagines his dad around, who tells him he had gone "soft" by falling for blair..and that he can never be like him.. this ended in chuck pushign blair away when she came to see him
- tripp brought serena to hsi family cottage, where he left her to "see his grandfather".. in reality it was maureen he was with... trying to work up a good deal with her, to have both serena and his career.
- serena's dad's letter gets in maureen's hand, who blackmails serena, and tries to strike a deal with her, where she (maureen) wud be tripps wife in public, and serena cud have him out of public... thus she offered serena to be trip's mistress.. oh and tripp knew abt this whole deal - the loser was ok with it, as it wud get him both his career and serena.. *rolls eyes*
- nate checked up with his mom and informed serena tripp wasn't with his grandfather..
- serena left the cottage midnight, onyl to find tripp outside..he offered her a lift as she wasnt prepared to lis to him.. which driving they had an accident, and the loser left serena unconscious in the car...
- on confrontation with nate (who found serena being taken into the ambulance, and realised tripp was there but had run away), tripp the loser claimed to have dialed 9-1-1 *rolls eyes again*... he told nate he cudnt go inside, so if nate cud tell him hwo serena was.. to answer this, nate punched him and told him "dont come near her again" this was, as the voiceover said "the fall of the loser (ok i dotn remember wht word the voice used), and the RISE OF THE HERO" AWWWW!!
- chuck on hearign abt serena's accident came to hospital, where he had the memory of his dad dieng.. he sank to the floor in misery but blair came there, and confronted him, and told him how he was becomign "a man" .. aww it seemed they r doign fine for now
- epi ended with jenny (who had earlier patched up with eric) sneeking out to meet that damien guy (she has started doing drug business with him ), nate sleeping on a couch in serena's hospital room, maureen giving serena's dad's letter to rufus, and him leaving lily's house after reading it; chuck finding his mom (who ran away after seeing him) on his dad's grave; dan proposing to vanessa, who let fly by as a "confused/emotional state"
ok the highlights ended up in a mini update, i just realised that so umm if i wasn't supposed to provide this mini update, i'm sorry, don't knwo much abt updating rules in this forum just wanted to express my emotions and give a mini highlight (well once i start typing, mini always ends up becomign mega).. so yeaaah nate and chair stole the showw!!