CW Channel

GG 7th Dec Highlights...& Comments

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
wooohoo guys today's GG rockedddd!!!  to be honest, i've never been that much of a regular GG viewer- i just catch up on epis on those weekends when i got nothing else to watch... but slowly this nate/serena storyline is making me a gg addict.. and today's gg ROCKEDDD!

i have never been much of a chair fan, i mean i thought they both shud be together, but that's abt it - never really beech much crazy over their scenes..but i gotta say, they were ADORABLE in today's episode...and today's epi truly proved that these two belong together, it showed just how well blair understands chuck, how right she is for him... LOVED IT!

and the other guy who stole the show today, was ofcourse my hottttiee NATEE!! OH WOWW i LOVED that punch he delivered to tripp - the guy SO deserved it!! nate was awesome, though he didn't have much scenes, yet looking as cute as ever, and the last scene with serena int he hospital bed and nate sleeping on a couch in her room was soo sweeet - i'm LOVING their couple!!

quick highlights on today's epi (missed first few mins..):

•  chuck imagines his dad around, who tells him he had gone "soft" by falling for blair..and that he can never be like him.. this ended in chuck pushign blair away when she came to see him 😭
  • tripp brought serena to hsi family cottage, where he left her to "see his grandfather".. in reality it was maureen he was with... trying to work up a good deal with her, to have both serena and his career.
  • serena's dad's letter gets in maureen's hand, who blackmails serena, and tries to strike a deal with her, where she (maureen) wud be tripps wife in public, and serena cud have him out of public... thus she offered serena to be trip's mistress.. oh and tripp knew abt this whole deal - the loser was ok with it, as it wud get him both his career and serena.. *rolls eyes*
  • nate checked up with his mom and informed serena tripp wasn't with his grandfather..
  • serena left the cottage midnight, onyl to find tripp outside..he offered her a lift as she wasnt prepared to lis to him.. which driving they had an accident, and the loser left serena unconscious in the car...
  • on confrontation with nate (who found serena being taken into the ambulance, and realised tripp was there but had run away), tripp the loser claimed to have dialed 9-1-1 *rolls eyes again*... he told nate he cudnt go inside, so if nate cud tell him hwo serena was.. to answer this, nate punched him πŸ˜†  and told him  "dont come near her again" 😳 this was, as the voiceover said "the fall of the loser (ok i dotn remember wht word the voice usedπŸ˜›), and the RISE OF THE HERO" AWWWW!!😳
  • chuck on hearign abt serena's accident came to hospital, where he had the memory of his dad dieng..😭 he sank to the floor in misery😭 but blair came there, and confronted him, and told him how he was becomign "a man" .. aww 😳 it seemed they r doign fine for now 😳
  • epi  ended with jenny (who had earlier patched up with eric) sneeking out to meet that damien guy (she has started doing drug business with him 😑), nate sleeping on a couch in serena's hospital room, maureen giving serena's dad's letter to rufus, and him leaving lily's house after reading it; chuck finding his mom (who ran away after seeing him) on his dad's grave; dan proposing to vanessa, who let fly by as a "confused/emotional state" πŸ˜‘ 

ok the highlights ended up in a mini update, i just realised that so umm if i wasn't supposed to provide this mini update, i'm sorry, don't knwo much abt updating rules in this forum 😳 just wanted to express my emotions and give a mini highlight (well once i start typing, mini always ends up becomign megaπŸ˜†).. so yeaaah nate and chair stole the showw!!

ur views??????πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Season 3 is getting BETTER & BETTER.. I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL and this season is my 2nd favorite Season..i have watched S1 and LOVED it and S2 i didnt watch much..just few episodes..cause it got kinda boring..but its back on roll with S3.. I LOVED WHEN Nate PUNCHED Tripp..Tripp is such a LOSER!!hate the guy soo much..and yes i just love Chuck and Blair..The scene was soooooo good..and personally i just love Blair alot aswell..oh and i LOVE Nate&Serena. yup..i loved yesterday's episode and I'm LOVING this season..

Zaara

preity*zinta thumbnail
I love love what they did with Chuck in yest's epi. He really hadn't been given a decent storyline all season .. and now that he has one .. it's a really good one too. Who ever thought his mom was still alive? Big shocker.

My heart went out to him when he broke down in the hospital. Poor guy.

Tripp's such a LOSER. Maureen's just as bad.

Glad Nate just isn't a pretty face anymore.He's finally doing stuff.

Serena's an idiot too. She got what was coming to her.
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
^agree..Serena had this coming..and yes im glad they are actually giving chuck a good storyline now..even if it is like 10 episodes into the season.yeh who would have known his mom was still alive.. and I'm loving Nate more and more after yesterday..Tripp and his wife both r losers..

Zaara

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
^^ yup , serena sure had all thsi coming.. seriously i wanted to kick her SO BAD last epi when she left nate like that..that was seriously such a CRAZY decision...ur childhood best friend, most handsome guy, such a caring guy, proposes to u and u run off with a loser married guy..ughh.. anywayz atleast she realized wht a douche bag tripp was...

@preity*zinta: agree with ur comment abt nate, he was always just a pretty face for me..i mean is tarted watching FOR him...but soon lost interest in him..this is the first time i have actually seen him in some interesting action...hee needs to be given storylines AND screenspace liek this...

as for chair, i agree with u guys, i totally felt so bad for that guy...i think this type of scene was very imp. to show how right Chair are for each other...i was readign a few recent comments on how chair are losing their spark...but i'm glad though this scene showed they were still meant to be...!!
preity*zinta thumbnail
Theres something weird about Chair that keeps you intrigued. I think it's cuz they're not all lovey dovey and not on each other all the time. THey can spend time away and yet still be Blair and Chuck.

Nate is finally growing on me again. Let's hope they keep his story as strong.
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm lovinggg this season too!
And this week's epi was awesomee! I loved that they showed more about Chuck! But i saw the part with the mother..but she was alive? i thought he was jus imagining her! LOOL! =P

Serena definetly had it cominggg..how can she choose Tripp over Nate?? But Tripp is an idiot and so is his wifee!
I really wanna know wot exactly was in the letter..i didn't understand what it said??

And i agree Swati..there is something different about Chuck and Blair compared to all the other couples..they really aren't all lovey dovey all the timee and they're not always together so we get to see them as individuals as well as when they're together!
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leenasmg

there is something different about Chuck and Blair compared to all the other couples..they really aren't all lovey dovey all the timee and they're not always together so we get to see them as individuals as well as when they're together!

^^ and this is probably the reason i feel that Chair is one couple who the writers would keeep stable throughout the series ...since unliked other lovey dovey ones, viewers can never get bored with Chair...😊 btw, don't wanna divert from the thread topic, but i was kinda hoping liomi (90210) wud go the chair way....but i don't think they can..or would...since 1)liam/naomi characters aren't as exciting (manipulative yet caring, badas* yet friendly, deceptive yet sensitive)  as chair πŸ˜†- though i still i love liomi alot😳 ..
and 2) liam has changed his bad boy image quite a lot, and is more or less a good boy aka the lovey dovey sorta guy now πŸ˜† and 3) naomi has also changed from the b*tchy girl she was in the start of the show to a naive innocent gullible and super sensitive girl...yet again, i guess she  was always liek this when with liam.. πŸ€”
Edited by SidraLuvMayurBL - 14 years ago