Pavitra Rishta

This is too much now

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

avinash4ever

avinash4ever

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Don't you guys think it is 22 much and now they should stop showing this crap...............no one beats liek this in jail anymore i mean they might but this is just ridiculous and manav could have called her agarage boss r so.........i hope versha fins out and versha and archana gets manav out of jail and puts ajit her mom and manju in jain i want 2 see them suffering in jail

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is too much now" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
please please , no more torture tomorrow.
I started watching this show as it was a beautiful love story but it is like watching an episode of Criminal Minds .

Where the  hell is the romance ......

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
just hated yes ep cldnt see the torture esp to Vandu...poor girl didn't deserve this...Cry

toshibelekar

toshibelekar

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Ekta,s show always crosses all limits,  Where is PR going.  What about reunion then???Ermm

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 12:22am | IP Logged
can't wait for the beautiful moments where this Manju's mom and Ajit suffering..
Creatives!! what are you'll doing??

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avinash4ever

Don't you guys think it is 22 much and now they should stop showing this crap...............no one beats liek this in jail anymore i mean they might but this is just ridiculous and manav could have called her agarage boss r so.........i hope versha fins out and versha and archana gets manav out of jail and puts ajit her mom and manju in jain i want 2 see them suffering in jail

yaar varsha ki samajh mein aat hain..aftr all she is a sensible grl nw..bt archuuu...do u things she has dat much thinking brainLOLbt yap it's too torterous to see Manav n his family lyk datCry

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 2:59am | IP Logged
re-union gaya bhad mein- i think this is what EK thinks....

ye kya ho raha hai....kaha se aaya ye twist...so that means manav will nver get rid of this dhokebaaz tag.....ye kya ho raha hai

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.