Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

patelmaitri123

Groupbie

patelmaitri123

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

The sadhvi turned out to be Veer's widowed cousin sister. Gunvanti welcomed her with open arms and introduced her to Tapasya who showed her to her room. Tapasya not used to household work made faces thinking now she would have to serve one more member of the family. Tired after the day's work in the kitchen when Tapasya returned to Veer's room he got up to leave seeing her come. Tapasya called for him to stop saying she was trying her best to please him but he did not care to even look at her. Growing teary eyed Tapasya said "Hum tumhare liye kuch bhi kar sakte hain." Veer turned to face her and said "To fir mujhe is rishte se azad kar do mujhe Iccha ke paas jane do." Tapasya shrugged off his hands in anger hearing this. Veer said "Aapkeliye to bahut asan hai aap to mere liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai to fir ab kya hua?"

Iccha went to school the following day and found Paras with the help of some of hi friends and got him back to his mama and mami's house. When his mami saw Paras she refused to take him back home. Anjum Nani said she would herself take care of Paras and took him with her. Iccha said they needed to admit Paras to the rehab center. Back home Iccha broke down in her mother's lap. Damini said she was doing all she could to help Paras. Iccha blamed herself for the boy's downfall as she had not been able to give time to him. Her mother said it was not too late for her to give Paras a new life and said she would pay for his treatment at the rehab.

Chanda who was not as simple as she pretended to be turned out to be Tej Singh's mistress. In her room she tried on the jewels which Gunvanti had given her. Just then she heard a knock on the door and quickly hid them. It was Gunvanti who came to give her warm clothes. Closing the door Chanda said "Bado ka ashirwaad bhi mil gaya safar ke liye jitni bhi chize chahiye thi wo mil gayi." Later at night Tej Singh came to take her. Chanda went down to let him in. he told her to be ready to leave with him as he tiptoed in. Chanda on her way up to get her things accidentally knocked over a vase. Veer who had been awake rushed down to see what had happened. Chanda grew nervous and rushed back up to her room. Tej Singh went to the idols of god placed in the haveli and stole the jewels. By this time Veer came there and saw Tej Singh. He rushed to grab Tej by the collar. Tej Singh got out a knife to keep him away. The rest of the family rushed down hearing all the commotion. Kasa called the police by then. Tej Singh grabbed Tapasya who had rushed down listening to the cries by her neck and kept her at knife point. When Veer tried to free her Tej Singh asked him why he was trying to save the girl if he did not love her and said "Ye gharki to parampara hai pyaar kisi aurse shaadi kisi aur se." Chanda who was not aware of all these developments went down and found to her horror that Tej Singh had been arrested by the police and he was saying "Tej Singh ko is haveli se bahut hisaab kitaab karna hai jitney pehredaar bitha lo hum wapas ayenge." When the police said somebody from the house had helped Tej Singh enter, Tej called Vansh out telling that he was the one to have helped. The police told Dadaji that they would have to detain Vansh for interrogation.

hope you like my updates. sorry i was late i had lots of homework

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

mvatsaclan0220itutsswarajgirnewbie2sdavisER_ER_YAturbulences3chaudhsjnpsashbzanabegjoa123radashmoodylilgurlsihuAbhiAniGauri22regallaneenu55ashbipashaniveditha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "written update 7 december 2009" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Loved Tapu today!

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

so we can see veer ,ichaa and vansh meeting at rehab

good so we will get to see them together again and again

poor taps she jumped infront of tej

then  in precap veer telling i will do this for my servant also

she deserves it all
she should learn to live through hard lessons
anyway she is gg to be more jealous
when she realises tht after dg so much veer still loves ichaa
then she will come out in her true colors

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uts11vaishu.reddy89vijaya_lsshonuu

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

so we can see veer ,ichaa and vansh meeting at rehab

good so we will get to see them together again and again

poor taps she jumped infront of tej

then  in precap veer telling i will do this for my servant also

she deserves it all
she should learn to live through hard lessons
anyway she is gg to be more jealous
when she realises tht after dg so much veer still loves ichaa
then she will come out in her true colors

absolutely right ...

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
the funny thing is tht she jumped in front of tej
then she is yelling please help me veer
really a good drama

Edited by neenu55 - 07 December 2009 at 10:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uts11vaishu.reddy89shonuu

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
one thing surprises me -  tap water is so attached to mai ...
never in her life was she attached to her own mother ...
i wonder she could never be herself in her parent's house ...
and how shamelessly she behaves as if she is an ideal bahu and wife...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishu.reddy89shonuu

liquidfantasy

IF-Dazzler

liquidfantasy

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
quite an adventurous episode...but i missed it..LOL..
thnx fr the update Smile

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 1:10am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

good episode
poor tapu, shocks & shocks coming her way!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top