Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carie

yeah jenny it would be hell nice to see sammy craving for avni's love but avni is not giving a chance to him to realize his love.she is being too sweet to him and can't be harsh to him for a minute then when will sammy realise his love??avni should make things harder for sammy.even in todays epi he thought he is getting too attached to her not loving her, this smarty-pants don't fall that easily.Wink<br><br>

Yeah but Carie.. After she finds out Jai Chawla is a lie, he did this to take revenge from her mom for something she didn't even do etc, I doubt she will stay with him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I hope Avni leaves Sameer (Page 3)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIweird

ROFLROFLROFL imagine Sameer going all PARO way nd shouting....AVNIIII! (instead of DEVA..)..ROFLROFLROFL

Loooooool!!!!!! ROFLROFLROFL

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Agree with you jenny di! :) IN a way I want Sameer to leave Avni..What he did to her wasnt right at all! Avni will hate him after she gets to know the truth..AND I want that to happen! :) Sameer deserves it! But today..I kind a bad...becuz he is feelin something for Avni..but actually I  dont care now..maybe later..when he falls in love BUT avni will not care..that will be interestin to seee..
At the end..as always I want SaVni to end up together! I SIMPLY ADORE THEM! <33 but i do wanna see some fights..and sameer consolin avni..asking for forgiveness..and avni not caring for him..
I kind wanna see sameer cry for avni..like avni cried for him! :( in a goood way though...sameer crying means..he is missin her..and he loves her and all..Embarrassed

Edited by -Ayesha- - 07 December 2009 at 7:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cariekarneetholic

kate-85

IF-Dazzler

kate-85

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehakapoor

true.....i dnt want her to leave him fr ever.....but i want sameer to learn a lesson abt hw much he actually loves avni .......the way he left her on tht day before everyone....tht ws reallu rude.......so he does need a lesson.....
@kate - 85...mental assylum.....lol jst imagine himscreaming avni aa jao avni pls aa jao......ROFL

ya.....imagine him screaming behind the bars scratching his heads..and screaming.. avni...avni...hmmm.well...he deserves it LOL

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
i so agree with u,why are they showing Avni going weak again,she has to be strong n i really hope she leaves before Sameer comes

Priya

-Doppelganger-

IF-Rockerz

-Doppelganger-

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 7:39am | IP Logged

i also want avni to leave sameer after the truth comes....only then will he realise how much he loves her!!!!!

But then being a die hard savni fan....i want a happy ending too

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Rather lets imagine One fine day Sameer coming up to Avni & doc asking him not to give her too much stress so Sammy doing all house hold work alone without even 1% help!!

carie

Goldie

carie

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mihirmishrafan

Rather lets imagine One fine day Sameer coming up to Avni & doc asking him not to give her too much stress so Sammy doing all house hold work alone without even 1% help!!

hey rads,don't underestimate samz's cooking powers.yesterday he made yummy tomato soup for avni.remember??Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SIweird

Post Reply New Post

Go to top