Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Call me so pessmestic, but I don't about how all will act but I want Avni to leave Sameer, cause in the beginning of promos, how they described Avni not giving Bhav to Sameer is what Attract me to the show so Hope they follow up that route.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

forbiddenlovecariekate-85sara-khan-Doppelganger-Iriss*Adorable_Anu*26javey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I hope Avni leaves Sameer" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kate-85

IF-Dazzler

kate-85

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
i am with you on this...sameer has been so rude to avni many times...i want him to crave for her love...i want to see a sameer who is not able to live a second without avni.i wudn mind seeing him end up in a mental asylum due to the absense of avni in his life LOL ..he deserves it...i have been wanting to see a sameer who is madly in love with avni and not wanting to loose her at any cost...like you said want to see him try all ways of winning her back.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvCR9Luv-Savni-4ever-Doppelganger-shivani003JennyPenny

SIweird

SIweird

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I also think it's needed 4 Sameer's complete realization.......abhi tak bachchu sirf soch raha hai k use avni se itna lagaao kiun ho raha hain!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

snehakapoor

snehakapoor

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
true.....i dnt want her to leave him fr ever.....but i want sameer to learn a lesson abt hw much he actually loves avni .......the way he left her on tht day before everyone....tht ws reallu rude.......so he does need a lesson.....
@kate - 85...mental assylum.....lol jst imagine him screaming avni aa jao avni pls aa jao......ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003JennyPenny

Nanthini9

Goldie

Nanthini9

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Nnnnaaaahiii!! LOLLOLLOL I want a happy Savni story Day Dreaming Dnt want my sammii to suffer (im gonna get bashed i know it i know it Pinch)

Nanthini9

Goldie

Nanthini9

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehakapoor

true.....i dnt want her to leave him fr ever.....but i want sameer to learn a lesson abt hw much he actually loves avni .......the way he left her on tht day before everyone....tht ws reallu rude.......so he does need a lesson.....
@kate - 85...mental assylum.....lol jst imagine him screaming avni aa jao avni pls aa jao......ROFL

I agree wid u! but Mental assylum Ouch poor sammi

SIweird

SIweird

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL imagine Sameer going all PARO way nd shouting....AVNIIII! (instead of DEVA..)..ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanthini9

snehakapoor

snehakapoor

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIweird

ROFLROFLROFL imagine Sameer going all PARO way nd shouting....AVNIIII! (instead of DEVA..)..ROFLROFLROFL

lol .....that ill be fun ....thn the title should change nd ill be ........kismat mein nahin tha banna devdas.......par love ne bana diya devdasROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top