Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Hi Friends. Im Unnati Smile I usually watch Perfect Bride at this time. It was a surprise to see Pratigya being aired . I continued watching &  liked the first episode. It had many high points , specially when  the men teased the girls in train , Pratigya maturedly tried to deal with them. ( It gave a positive impression about the character , as she did not instantly pounce on them.) I think it was  shot quite realistically. The main lead Pooja Gaur (Pratigya) did a fairly commendable job. I also liked the guy who played the negative character - Kunal Kapoor (Angad) . I saw him in a sab tv show left right left as Yudi &  he was so westerned in that role. But he played it well here as a Bihari gundaLOL  I hope this show is a hit.

Edited by * Unnati * - 07 December 2009 at 12:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kritika31984sarab123sanjukta..GoldenPanda.DareDevil_VickYminuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Episode - Your TAKE" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I honestly LOVED the episode. Great start to the show ClapClapClap Pratigya dealt with the situation very well. Will post written update soon Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarab123sanjukta..DareDevil_VickY* Unnati *-SalShah4eva-

sarab123

Goldie

sarab123

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hello Frnds..

Im a hard core feminist so i was quite attracted to the show..the first epi seemed good.although i didnt expected so much to happen in the first epi..Hope the show keeps up to the expectation

Pooja : Pooja was good and quite convincing..but she definately needs to improve.she did wel in potraying the fear,i think she needs to concentrate a litle on her dialogue delivery,it wil improve her alot..!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjukta..anna44GoldenPanda.DareDevil_VickY* Unnati *

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Mind-blowing first episode
I think they started it very well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickY* Unnati *

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarabjeet_kmh

Hello Frnds..

Im a hard core feminist so i was quite attracted to the show..the first epi seemed good.although i didnt expected so much to happen in the first epi..Hope the show keeps up to the expectation

Pooja : Pooja was good and quite convincing..but she definately needs to improve.she did wel in potraying the fear,i think she needs to concentrate a litle on her dialogue delivery,it wil improve her alot..!!

Im a hard-core feminist too. Although I never paid much attention to the promos, I instantly got attracted
when the epi was telecasted tonight. Its a nice treat for girls like us . The show also delivers a social message , I hope it gets the recognision it deserves.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjukta..DareDevil_VickY-SalShah4eva-

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Can not comment at monetary without watching first part meaning first episode...

Take Care,
PS: Excited to watch this show badly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickY

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Sounds like a promising show. Will comment more after watching the show.

DareDevil_VickY

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
It was a nice start I liked the way she dealt with those guys, plus I am in love with her mom already hehehe, I love the actress playing her mom so can't wait to see what the coming episodes bring!

DareDevil_VickY

Post Reply New Post

Go to top