Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mt213 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
poonam mata ko nikalo.. bahut hua ab..
either bakhthi baba or claudia tourist will go ... i hope...
trishancku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Depends on who BB thinks, is the most useless inmate in the coming days. Then manipulation is done by reducing the footage of the least active one who eventually gets the boot.

Interesting to see if Poonamji survives her first ever nomination. I feel the real reason BB nominated all of them was to gauge the extent of popularity each house member commanded, going into the final stages of the show. Now BB can decide about whom to keep and whom to kick out, so that the remaining episodes garner the maximum TRPs. Extreme eccentrics like Vindu, Pravesh are going to stay while boring Aditi might be end up in the red zone with Bakthi & Clau slightly ahead. Poonam ji might attract more votes than ABC but not more than VP.

I wonder how long will KRK stay?  Has BB decided to extend his guest appearance?
sid_12354 thumbnail
one of the girls will go.. i think it might be Claudia
ecugals thumbnail
i hope chaludia is ousted!!
manishaben thumbnail
jaao Bhaktyaar bawa Tanaaz bahut bechain hai apne maa ki mamata tumhare par barsaane ke liye 😈
-Aladin- thumbnail
As much as I would like Bakhti cry baby to leave, chances are it could be Poonam or Claudia who might leave.  Aditi might also be in danger.  So, chances for one of the girls leaving are higher.
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hope Bhaktyar or Parvesh - one is full of self pity, the other has a dirty mind...
mushy77 thumbnail
She is least entertaining, but i saw promos where she is trying to get into argument with Vindoo to get some Footage which she usually doesnt do.
  Poonam or Claudia are the next targets. So it could be any three of these depending on how much footage and entertainment they give this week , i would also predict that these three will go one by one for the coming weeks unless they avoid nominations, leaving VPB for the finals.
  Bakhti is v favorite with Bachan family so thats a plus for him.