Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

07/12 - Written Update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 8:48am | IP Logged

• Jetha is in a chappal shop and asks the shopkeeper to show a chappal. The shopkeeper looks at JEtha wearing ladies chappal and then asks his helper to remove a ladies chappal for him. When Jetha sees the Chappal , he says it s aladies chappal then the shopkeeper says " That the chappal u r currently wearing is also a ladies chappal " Jetha is irritated !!!
  • The shopkeeper then says that he currently doesnt have shoes of Jetha's size. SO he will deliver chappals to him after 1 hr.
  • Jetha is irritated he says . I want it right now. Babuji says dont argue with shopkeeper. Let us go.
  • When Jetha is out of the shop he recieves call from Nattu kaka saying some people are asking for donation.
  • Jetha says dont give even 1 rupee to them. I am coming to shop soon.
  • The people asking donation tell Nattu kaka that almost all shopkeepers have given donation. see these receipts. They say keep these receipts and show it to Jethalal.
  • In meantime , Johnny , manager of Malhota who has placed order for 50 LCD arrives.
  • Jetha also arrives in the shop. He sees those donation receipts and is irritated. Then he sees Johnny laughing at him after watching his ladies chappals. He is even more irritated. He consider Jonny as the person who is asking donation. Jetha asks him to get out of the shop. Nattu Kaka tries to intervene but its of no help.
  • Jonny leaves the shop. Then nattu kaka tells him that he was the person who was going to place order for 50 LCDs.Jetha realises his mistakes and feels sorry.
  • In Gokuldham society , Babita asks Iyyer to buy tomatoes as she is going out for some work. Iyyer says he will feel embarrased if he goes to buy the veggies.
  • Babita says y u feel embarrased ? Every husband should help his wife in some way, there is nothing wrong in it !!
  • Iyyer agrees. He goes to buy tomatoes. After he gives money to the sabzi waali , he finds his bag empty. He is surprised and asks where are my tomatoes. Goli is standing next to him. He opens his mouth and the tomatoes are in his mouth !!! LOL
  • Babita visits the club of Deboo (her friend), he says that this swimming pool is specially for ladies only and no gents can enter. He says there is that lady bodyguard(points towards a hefty ladyLOLLOLLOL) who sees to it that no men can enter the premises LOLLOLLOL.
  • He asks Babita if she would like to be a coach in the club. She agrees. In meantime, Jetha calls Babita and asks if that Deboo is her cousin. She says no he is her friend.Jetha is worried . Babita says she is busy currently and will call him later. Then Jetha receives call from Malhotra and they solve the confusion that Jetha created. Jetha says sorry and says please send Jonny back. I will make that deal with him.
  • Then Deboo tells babita that since this club is new, she can call her friends to join it and they will get a 15 % discount. Babita is excited and calls Anjali to give the good news. Anjali says she will call all other ladies and then discuss it in detail.. The episode ends.

PRECAP : Daya is complaining to Babuji that Jetha is not allowing her to learn swimming. Jetha tells babuji that wat is the use of Daya learning swimming ?? Is she going to swim and give us tea ? Babuji says " Ae Babuchak , everyone should learn swimming. " Jetha asks Babuji " Have u learned swimming ? " .Babuji says " Yeah i have" Jetha asks when . Babuji says " When i was small " Jetha says " Then y didnt u tell me ? " Babuji says " Were u there when i was small ?? " LOL

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25Iriss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "07/12 - Written Update" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ishan

another hilarious episode

Priya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Its a request to all silent members who read but don't bother thank Ishan,he makes it a point to update it so if u read then acknowledge his hardwork n time he puts in to update

Priya

Ishan.

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

Its a request to all silent members who read but don't bother thank Ishan,he makes it a point to update it so if u read then acknowledge his hardwork n time he puts in to update

Priya

Thanks a lottt Priya Hug, there are many members who read the update but never reply , it really feels bad. Unhappy

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ishan great updates as usual Thumbs Up
I never saw this oh my i am blind Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.Iriss

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan.k

Originally posted by bellle4u

Priya

Thanks a lottt Priya Hug, there are many members who read the update but never reply , it really feels bad. Unhappy

Ishan i saw 23 reader n only 1 reply which made my blood boilEmbarrassediss liye said itBig smilemaking a seperate topic on itSmile

Don't feel bad Ishan here to make u feel goodHug

pisces25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top