Past Life Regression Therapy WORKED for me!!! - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
So, I am just curious with all this discussion...My mom told me that since I was a child until I became 10-12 years old, I had the same dream over and over again...and I used to panick, and wake up.  I had acutally drawn out a temple to the best of my ability that I used to see in my dream every night....I used to dream that I was a princess, somewhere in India..don;t know where...I was running and running, and some people were running after me.  I used to see negatives of people, and big huge lake, and a staircase going up from the lake area to a hill/or small mountain, people going up and down those stairs.  The temple was attached to the palace, and I was running and running, and these people were following me...Than I went to the temple, but, those people kept on following me...I saw my current life brother in the temple, and than I felt like someone pushed me off the temple hill, or I fell from it, and came into this life...I felt that fear everynight of falling deep and deep, I felt that fear of dying, and felt the someone's hands before my fall...Its strange but, I dont believe in past life but, I am still scared to go on heights, or go into water...I feel like I am gonna fall, or never wake up again..When I was little I went to City Palace in Udaipur, and felt extremely scared rather than enjoying myself...Infact, any palaces that I have been to scares the hell out of me...So, I am kind of wondering, if this is the issue of my past life (since I don't believe in it), or is the fact that I dreamnt that dream since I was little to until about 12 years of age...Anyone, have anything to say here...
hmmm, if someone strangles me to death in this janam, then it's 100 percent sure that i will be reborn as an asthama patient??? wow, take that Doctors... ๐Ÿ˜• and u said ti was something physical..
Originally posted by sweetchilly1234

So, I am just curious with all this discussion...My mom told me that since I was a child until I became 10-12 years old, I had the same dream over and over again...and I used to panick, and wake up.  I had acutally drawn out a temple to the best of my ability that I used to see in my dream every night....I used to dream that I was a princess, somewhere in India..don;t know where...I was running and running, and some people were running after me.  I used to see negatives of people, and big huge lake, and a staircase going up from the lake area to a hill/or small mountain, people going up and down those stairs.  The temple was attached to the palace, and I was running and running, and these people were following me...Than I went to the temple, but, those people kept on following me...I saw my current life brother in the temple, and than I felt like someone pushed me off the temple hill, or I fell from it, and came into this life...I felt that fear everynight of falling deep and deep, I felt that fear of dying, and felt the someone's hands before my fall...Its strange but, I dont believe in past life but, I am still scared to go on heights, or go into water...I feel like I am gonna fall, or never wake up again..When I was little I went to City Palace in Udaipur, and felt extremely scared rather than enjoying myself...Infact, any palaces that I have been to scares the hell out of me...So, I am kind of wondering, if this is the issue of my past life (since I don't believe in it), or is the fact that I dreamnt that dream since I was little to until about 12 years of age...Anyone, have anything to say here...

It is said, that many a times, children remember their past lives... some say till they're able to talk, while in some cases, children even remember after they start talking and try to communicate to people around them about their past lives... I have relatives whose children used to talk about their past lives, and the older children who used to have fun talking to these children about those lives, but they were stopped from doing so by their grandparents and were even discouraged from discussing about these things... maybe fearing that those small children may go back to their former parents...

It cannot be said for sure whether this is actually an issue for u... i.e. if these things are stopping u from leading a normal life.. then definitely u must consult a good doctor, however, if these things are not that serious, then these may as well get cured over the years...

Like in ur case, u're scared of palaces, I used to be scared of huge walls and this fear was unexplainable... I just could not tolerate huge walls and I used to sweat and almost start crying of fear and pain. However, I did not give this thing much importance only decided to avoid such places with huge walls. I was facing an issue which was very very personal, and which was hampering my married life... When I went for this therapy, the reason for my fear and pain from seeing huge walls also cleared and cured!!!
๐Ÿ˜Š
Sunitaa,

Very inspired by your note and set up an appointment to resolve the personal issues that I have been faced with for many years.

Originally posted by bewafa

actually not really.

for example: when there are documentaries made on the foundations of nazism, its beliefs etc etc...i watch it, and i dont believe in the concept of nazism.

i know that was an extreme example, but many people watch something they don't believe in, to gain an insight into such an issue. It's like, "I don't believe it, but I'll check it out".

That is the only way where we can be familiar with both points of view. If we only watch things that we believe in, then we would have a narrow view of the world.

If people make posts that they don't believe in it, and most people say that it's the show that's getting to them and not the concept of rebirth.
And there are also posts by people that do.

Everyone is sharing an opinion, and by that, everyone is learning something new.

Just like you and I are sharing our views right now ๐Ÿ˜›

I'm afraid that my views are misinterpreted...I just wanna say that there are some people who say that about the show as very unreal,fake and many many other adjectives which means that they never like the concept and still watching the show...I just wrote for those...not for the people you mentioned...but anyways we are all viewers and everyone has got the right of like and dislike....and got the right to express ourr views but by not insulting the otherone's opinions...
Hey Sunita,

Wow, your story is amazing. Congratulations for getting your problems resolved.

Btw, I do believe in reincarnation, since yesterday I have been viewing a lot of videos on youtube on this topic. and I am now kind of positive believer of this process.

However, I have solid doubts about authenticity of this Raaz Pichle Janam Ka show. Hence, I want to ask you a few questions like:

Do you really talk in your present languange while under hypnosis or not? I mean, all of these people who went into hypnosis continued talking in Hindi or English with no change whatsoever in dialect or talking manner. I mean if your past was in Asam and if you currently are in Delhi, wouldn't your language be different?

Or is it something like you have your memory like in images or viewing a movie? E.g. I can understand marathi movie, but won't be able to talk in that language....

One more doubt...... Do you really get to know exact timelines of death and birth? Or is it kind of hazy?

About the show...... I was curious. all the contestants seem so confidant about every detail they give. Is it so? Can you this closely remember your name, others' names, your clothes, etc?

I am just asking for these details, not because I am doubting you or concept of reincarnation, but because I am doubting this seemingly fake reality show.

I am really waiting for your reply.

thanks
Hello there! ๐Ÿ˜Š

As I've always mentioned the main purpose of this therapy is to cure us of any unexplainable disease(s). Hence, our subconscious generally conveys whatever is seen in the language which is quite comfortable to the conscious mind since during this whole process, our consciousness only takes a back seat; it doesn't get lost! However, my therapist also told me about such cases where the patient did have a slight accent of other state/country where he/she had never been toโ€ฆ It is quite possible! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Actually the whole thing is in our mind, which, as I've always said, is VERY POWERFUL. Really, it hardly matters whether whatever is seen during the session, the language spoken, which time period, place etc. are valid or not, it is not that important. What matters is who (all) we see in that life/lives who is/are from this life time and what was the lesson our soul had to learn which it didn't learn and why we are suffering from whatever reason we undertook this therapyโ€ฆ

As far as remembering is concerned, as I've mentioned elsewhere, it is not always the patient would remember what he/she sees. Like in my case, after I came out of deep sleep I could hardly remember anything, only through the cassettes and from my husband I could know what happened during the sessions.

The show is not fake, it is only dramatized a lotโ€ฆ the concept holds good. If you really look into the whole concept of past life and understand it from a (spiritually) higher level, life would become so much easier and actually you would start taking every happening in your life as a lesson and try to learn as much as possible! For me, now my life is an amazing journey and at the end of the day, all I can do is smile and see what was it that that day of my life taught meโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hey Sunita,

Thanks for the wonderful reply. Now it seems more clear. Infact in another I just read that regression is not as simple as it seems in the show. It takes a lot of time, efforts and sessions to reach to the level the contestants are, so may be it's not a fake show. Btw, it would have been much better if like the western show "Have I been here before", they would validated each story. Sometimes it can  be imagination too.... sometimes mixture of present and past........ and so on....

but most importantly there is no doubt in my mind that there is something like past life and past life regression which can't be denied.

Btw, on a funny note, now as u mention it, it reminds me of Harry Potter, in which our mind stores a lot of memories, and some other wizard can just read it when he wants..... It's like you travel through memories, but you don't go back into time and live that life again.

So, if we look at it this way, we can understand that we speak our current language, etc.

Your explanation of conscious and subconscious minds was also amazing.

Btw, One more doubt that just came to my mind. If in general, we are supposed to be with same soulmates, what happens when our soulmate passes away earlier? I mean if one's husband passes away, then will that soul wait in heaven or be a ghost till other soul dies and becomes able to take birth? This past life concept is really making me go crazy. what happens in between lives? Do you immediately take birth or do you wander in space till the right time is due? Very interesting subject.......... Isn't it?

THanks
Edited by CherryPrincess - 14 years ago