Past Life Regression Therapy WORKED for me!!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hello its me

Originally posted by vinny_rams

[[

i also need some answers of my question

My life is so confusing

sometimes i saaw those things that already happend with me

sometimes when i go to some place aisa lagta hai that i already been in that place before too..

hey....I dont know the severity of your confusion but this happens with everybody..the scientific reason is, the mind and the sub-conscious mind  are active sometimes. When u are idle and not giving work to your brain...like you are just doing some routine stuff...your sub-conscious mind starts acting. So even when u are awake, your sub-conscious mind and your mind can act at the same time Thats when u start feeling that the same exact incident happened earlier too...or  u have heard the same sequence of dialogues even before.

This is no past life memories...but right then and there your two  minds are experiencing the same scene. It appears to you as if it happened twice. This is what I can analyze..as I heard a lot of people experiencing similarly.

I dont know your issue though. Unless you have some great phobias or issues in life which has no specific reason, no therapist can re-collect your past life just like that.

Instead you go to Vaideshwaran temple in tamilnadu...where they have the horoscopes of everybody...which tells a few details about your past life and present and even the life after.

yes that is called dejavu  and one of my known person go to that temple they give him his past life information in recording and i heard it. he told me that there are so my horoscope there in some ancient language and they interpeate it.[/QUOTE]
oh wow this is very intersting this happeend with me too
i wish i can go to .and get that theropht treatment

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Past Life Regression Therapy WORKED for me!!! (Page 8)" in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunita8

sunita8

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Hi sunita,

it is sort of unbelievable that I am reading this topic at this time of the hour as  a while ago, middle of the night i was not knowing what to do with in life - whether to fight or just give up and die - as you righlty said there are many times i hv this thought if death is the end of our life, why not now, instead of this struggle.

Being a christian my faith doesnt teach me to believe in rebirth, but as you said i always believed that our soul takes different lives till it attains moksha.  Some years ago i had read a book on this and even my opinion as per the teaching of the religion is to get Moksha you have to be pure, that is probably what called going to God.

i am at a stage in life wherein i am confused a lot with relationships,  I am an NRI, but due to circumstances away from family not really knowing what to do and where to go.  My kids are back there, studying.  Miss them a lot and have no answer to their questions, but they are too small to understand the reality of life.  Not that I don't have a place to stay, did a lot when i was earning to everyone, got houses in bombay and karnataka, but now i feel myself a stranger in this place with the behaviour my so called relatives and a while ago was looking for a paying guest accommodation.  A part of my family is very supportive but i hv this nagging feeling not to be a burden on them and face it myself or give up.

I was in  Bangalore last week for 2 days and now in mumbai.  After a difficult night i felt may be this could be a help to me to face the life, if i get the inner strength. 

Financially not very strong as lost heavily in a business, but arranging some money shouldn't be difficult.  I would like to know more about this as i am very serious about doing this therapy if it could help me.  If you can communicate more on this either my email kinara54@yahoo.com   or this forum as i beleive there is nothing to hide from people.

appreciate your reply.

sunita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Wow! I am speechless! Now that I know we get born time in and time out with somewhat similar relatives - I see mine in a totally new light. I was so hoping to lose couple of them next time around.

LOL same!

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Here I would like to share some other info regarding rebirth....
There is a book known as Bhrugu Sanhita from where anyone can know his past lives but there must be a perfect reader having great knowledge and insight regarding the book otherwise there is a very little chance of knowing the truth....

See one more thing I would like to write that here I'm seeing people who believe in the concept,in DEJAVU and all other sorts of methods of knowing the previous birth but they are not having full faith on the regression conducted by a qualified doctor....
Ok we all know that to err is human but there is nothing wrong in watching a show having some positive attitude and then if your brain does not support it logically then its ok you are free to share your views but it would be injustice that you do not believe in the concept at all and you are watching the show...it would be contracdictory then.

There is a chance that during the regression all the facts found could not be verified by the fact finder team(as in case of Kuljeet of Delhi) but that does not mean that all the info are fake,and I sincerely hope the channel is taking care of viewer's emotions regarding the show....

Edited by Rituparnaa - 02 January 2010 at 12:17am

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Here I would like to share some other info regarding rebirth....
There is a book known as Bhrugu Sanhita from where anyone can know his past lives but there must be a perfect reader having great knowledge and insight regarding the book otherwise there is a very little chance of knowing the truth....

See one more thing I would like to write that here I'm seeing people who believe in the concept,in DEJAVU and all other sorts of methods of knowing the previous birth but they are not having full faith on the regression conducted by a qualified doctor....
Ok we all know that to err is human but there is nothing wrong in watching a show having some positive attitude and then if your brain does not support it logically then its ok you are free to share your views but it would be injustice that you do not believe in the concept at all and you are wtaching the show...it would be contracdictory then.

There is a chance that during the regression all the facts found could not be verified by the fact finder team(as in case of Kuljeet of Delhi) but that does not mean that all the info are fake,and I sincerely hope the channel is taking care of viewer's emotions regarding the show....

actually not really.

for example: when there are documentaries made on the foundations of nazism, its beliefs etc etc...i watch it, and i dont believe in the concept of nazism.

i know that was an extreme example, but many people watch something they don't believe in, to gain an insight into such an issue. It's like, "I don't believe it, but I'll check it out".

That is the only way where we can be familiar with both points of view. If we only watch things that we believe in, then we would have a narrow view of the world.

If people make posts that they don't believe in it, and most people say that it's the show that's getting to them and not the concept of rebirth.
And there are also posts by people that do.

Everyone is sharing an opinion, and by that, everyone is learning something new.

Just like you and I are sharing our views right now Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CherryPrincess

sweetchilly1234

sweetchilly1234

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged
So, I am just curious with all this discussion...My mom told me that since I was a child until I became 10-12 years old, I had the same dream over and over again...and I used to panick, and wake up.  I had acutally drawn out a temple to the best of my ability that I used to see in my dream every night....I used to dream that I was a princess, somewhere in India..don;t know where...I was running and running, and some people were running after me.  I used to see negatives of people, and big huge lake, and a staircase going up from the lake area to a hill/or small mountain, people going up and down those stairs.  The temple was attached to the palace, and I was running and running, and these people were following me...Than I went to the temple, but, those people kept on following me...I saw my current life brother in the temple, and than I felt like someone pushed me off the temple hill, or I fell from it, and came into this life...I felt that fear everynight of falling deep and deep, I felt that fear of dying, and felt the someone's hands before my fall...Its strange but, I dont believe in past life but, I am still scared to go on heights, or go into water...I feel like I am gonna fall, or never wake up again..When I was little I went to City Palace in Udaipur, and felt extremely scared rather than enjoying myself...Infact, any palaces that I have been to scares the hell out of me...So, I am kind of wondering, if this is the issue of my past life (since I don't believe in it), or is the fact that I dreamnt that dream since I was little to until about 12 years of age...Anyone, have anything to say here...

bhishma_p

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 12:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sunitaakumar

Groupbie

sunitaakumar

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetchilly1234

So, I am just curious with all this discussion...My mom told me that since I was a child until I became 10-12 years old, I had the same dream over and over again...and I used to panick, and wake up.  I had acutally drawn out a temple to the best of my ability that I used to see in my dream every night....I used to dream that I was a princess, somewhere in India..don;t know where...I was running and running, and some people were running after me.  I used to see negatives of people, and big huge lake, and a staircase going up from the lake area to a hill/or small mountain, people going up and down those stairs.  The temple was attached to the palace, and I was running and running, and these people were following me...Than I went to the temple, but, those people kept on following me...I saw my current life brother in the temple, and than I felt like someone pushed me off the temple hill, or I fell from it, and came into this life...I felt that fear everynight of falling deep and deep, I felt that fear of dying, and felt the someone's hands before my fall...Its strange but, I dont believe in past life but, I am still scared to go on heights, or go into water...I feel like I am gonna fall, or never wake up again..When I was little I went to City Palace in Udaipur, and felt extremely scared rather than enjoying myself...Infact, any palaces that I have been to scares the hell out of me...So, I am kind of wondering, if this is the issue of my past life (since I don't believe in it), or is the fact that I dreamnt that dream since I was little to until about 12 years of age...Anyone, have anything to say here...

It is said, that many a times, children remember their past lives... some say till they're able to talk, while in some cases, children even remember after they start talking and try to communicate to people around them about their past lives... I have relatives whose children used to talk about their past lives, and the older children who used to have fun talking to these children about those lives, but they were stopped from doing so by their grandparents and were even discouraged from discussing about these things... maybe fearing that those small children may go back to their former parents...

It cannot be said for sure whether this is actually an issue for u... i.e. if these things are stopping u from leading a normal life.. then definitely u must consult a good doctor, however, if these things are not that serious, then these may as well get cured over the years...

Like in ur case, u're scared of palaces, I used to be scared of huge walls and this fear was unexplainable... I just could not tolerate huge walls and I used to sweat and almost start crying of fear and pain. However, I did not give this thing much importance only decided to avoid such places with huge walls. I was facing an issue which was very very personal, and which was hampering my married life... When I went for this therapy, the reason for my fear and pain from seeing huge walls also cleared and cured!!!
Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top