Past Life Regression Therapy WORKED for me!!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

HakkaBakka

Goldie

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Past Life Regression Therapy WORKED for me!!! (Page 7)" in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cbfann

Cbfann

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
pls i also want to knw abt the therapist sunita went.. pls let me the details....

bratz007

Goldie

bratz007

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armaan Riddhima

Wow, congrats...good for you...so why dont u share your experience with us in detail...like how it is done, what is the prerequisite for it, how is the process like, etc...
didnt you read this whole conversationConfused , she explained everything.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by HakkaBakka

I head that bad guy borne in animal in next life then how comes that servent borne as human being in his nest life even he as a bad guy...Confused

its very dificult to judge how bad or how good an act is unless U take the whole circumstance into consideration . many times ppl R born as human in next life too to pay for their past bad deeds & learn from it & may B to get a chance to improve

sunitaakumar

Groupbie

sunitaakumar

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cbfann

pls i also want to knw abt the therapist sunita went.. pls let me the details....

Hello there...

I have given the name of my therapist in the second page, you may kindly refer to that... Smile

I would, however, like to inform u that u can also do a google search for a therapist near ur place...

sunitaakumar

Groupbie

sunitaakumar

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

it is said that the patterns in ones lives keep repeating till one rsolves it . Now the problem is ppl do not usually retain memories of pastlives or at least they r not able to normally recall anyhing , so the same pattern keeps repeating Confused

Yes, what you've said is ABSOLUTELY correct... you know, my therapist told me that there are many ancient civilizations, which are no more there, know y? Cos, they attained Moksha... Smile

This is got by learning all the lessons of life... i.e. when the soul has no fear, no jealousy, no hatred, no possessiveness, no anger, no harshness, no lies... all in all... when it is filled with just peace, love, honesty, faith... it attains Moksha... Till it learns these lessons it has to come back again and again... in whatever form... animal or human... that hardly matters... if we are rich and content in one life, we also get a life where we are dying of poverty, hunger and thirst... so that our soul experiences both lives.. thats y, we are taught to respect things and most importantly be happy with whatever we have and take it as a blessing... Smile

When we start looking at everything, every happening in our lives from this perspective, we begin to understand the reason behind their being in our lives... Smile

Heavy stuff... eh??? Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CherryPrincesscasper2

vinny_rams

Goldie

vinny_rams

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
[[

i also need some answers of my question

My life is so confusing

sometimes i saaw those things that already happend with me

sometimes when i go to some place aisa lagta hai that i already been in that place before too..
[/QUOTE]

hey....I dont know the severity of your confusion but this happens with everybody..the scientific reason is, the mind and the sub-conscious mind  are active sometimes. When u are idle and not giving work to your brain...like you are just doing some routine stuff...your sub-conscious mind starts acting. So even when u are awake, your sub-conscious mind and your mind can act at the same time Thats when u start feeling that the same exact incident happened earlier too...or  u have heard the same sequence of dialogues even before.

This is no past life memories...but right then and there your two  minds are experiencing the same scene. It appears to you as if it happened twice. This is what I can analyze..as I heard a lot of people experiencing similarly.

I dont know your issue though. Unless you have some great phobias or issues in life which has no specific reason, no therapist can re-collect your past life just like that.

Instead you go to Vaideshwaran temple in tamilnadu...where they have the horoscopes of everybody...which tells a few details about your past life and present and even the life after.

Edited by vinny_rams - 18 December 2009 at 6:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yyyy

bratz007

Goldie

bratz007

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinny_rams

[[

i also need some answers of my question

My life is so confusing

sometimes i saaw those things that already happend with me

sometimes when i go to some place aisa lagta hai that i already been in that place before too..

hey....I dont know the severity of your confusion but this happens with everybody..the scientific reason is, the mind and the sub-conscious mind  are active sometimes. When u are idle and not giving work to your brain...like you are just doing some routine stuff...your sub-conscious mind starts acting. So even when u are awake, your sub-conscious mind and your mind can act at the same time Thats when u start feeling that the same exact incident happened earlier too...or  u have heard the same sequence of dialogues even before.

This is no past life memories...but right then and there your two  minds are experiencing the same scene. It appears to you as if it happened twice. This is what I can analyze..as I heard a lot of people experiencing similarly.

I dont know your issue though. Unless you have some great phobias or issues in life which has no specific reason, no therapist can re-collect your past life just like that.

Instead you go to Vaideshwaran temple in tamilnadu...where they have the horoscopes of everybody...which tells a few details about your past life and present and even the life after.

[/QUOTE] yes that is called dejavu  and one of my known person go to that temple they give him his past life information in recording and i heard it. he told me that there are so my horoscope there in some ancient language and they interpeate it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top