India-Forums

Past Life Regression Therapy WORKED for me!!! (Page 6)

sunitaakumar Groupbie
sunitaakumar
sunitaakumar

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hello its me

i want to ask you sunita u saw yourself and your huband in past 6 lives so the faces are same everytime or you both have some other faces .if different so how you recognize that he is the same pearson.

No, the faces were not at all the same... the eyes were... and through the eyes I could see other people of my present life in some of my past lives as well, but who had hurt me a lot in this life... I was not able to forget or forgive them.. and this was a huge burden for me... but after actually knowing their role in my past lives and how the situations were etc... I could relate to their hurtful behavior towards me and also could forgive them completely... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

bratz007 Goldie
bratz007
bratz007

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged
how costly is this theraphy . and how many sessions you did.
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitaakumar

Originally posted by hello its me

i want to ask you sunita u saw yourself and your huband in past 6 lives so the faces are same everytime or you both have some other faces .if different so how you recognize that he is the same pearson.

No, the faces were not at all the same... the eyes were... and through the eyes I could see other people of my present life in some of my past lives as well, but who had hurt me a lot in this life... I was not able to forget or forgive them.. and this was a huge burden for me... but after actually knowing their role in my past lives and how the situations were etc... I could relate to their hurtful behavior towards me and also could forgive them completely... Smile
wow this  is amazing
wow i wish i got to know my past too and if there is any hubby in life too or notConfusedLOL
JattiTude Goldie
JattiTude
JattiTude

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

There was an episode on Pat Life Therapy shown in Mano Ya Na Manno. They showed story of a women who was beaten up by her husband & later on went for the therapy where she found out that in the previous birth her husband was her servant who had a bad eye on her. She ran to save herself from him & had jumped from terrace. It's said there are answers to many questions of our present life which is related to our previous life.

so she actually suffered both times..... the story would have been better if in this life she would have beaten him up............LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CherryPrincessminotti

casper2 Goldie
casper2
casper2

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 9:10am | IP Logged
it is said that the patterns in ones lives keep repeating till one rsolves it . Now the problem is ppl do not usually retain memories of pastlives or at least they r not able to normally recall anyhing , so the same pattern keeps repeating Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitaakumarCherryPrincess

Neha-KSGian IF-Dazzler
Neha-KSGian
Neha-KSGian

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Wow, congrats...good for you...so why dont u share your experience with us in detail...like how it is done, what is the prerequisite for it, how is the process like, etc...
Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minotti

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armaan Riddhima

Wow, congrats...good for you...so why dont u share your experience with us in detail...like how it is done, what is the prerequisite for it, how is the process like, etc...
she already did

Go to top