Past Life Regression Therapy WORKED for me!!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
hi KiNnY-pArTnEr ur feeling of thinking this has happened b4 is the de ja vou feeling

search on net for de ja vou

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Past Life Regression Therapy WORKED for me!!! (Page 5)" in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehak.S

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak.S

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
oh even with me sometimes i feel whn i m in a situation o place i feel i hav been here b4 o ths thing has happened b4 lke in my dreams n nw its thr again in reality exact same place n same situation same ppl

deep9

deep9

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 9:37am | IP Logged
But on the show most of the ppl seem to remember all that they see during the therapy....that sounds bit strange to me..

Originally posted by sunitaakumar

Originally posted by IndHyd

Hi sunitaakumar, It's good that all your problems are solved with past life regression..as you have underwent this treatment I have a question...do people have the knowledge of the past life after the therapy ?? Do they remember ?

Yes sometimes people remember sometimes they don't (like in my case). However, my therapist used to record everything in a tape and would ask me to listen to them to know what happened in the session. Anyways, my husband used to sit with me through all my sessions, so I could also get to know from him what happened..

slumgod.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sunitaakumar

Groupbie

sunitaakumar

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hirakhatri

May Allah guide you people to the correct path.

LOL

Hello there... Smile

I guess its the blessing of Allah, Bhagwan, Jesus, Waahe Guru... and all the names given to the ONE.. that I was shown the right path of correcting my karmas and taking the path that'll lead me towards Moksha Smile

Thanks for you good wishes... Smile

Edited by sunitaakumar - 14 December 2009 at 6:44am

sunitaakumar

Groupbie

sunitaakumar

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep9

But on the show most of the ppl seem to remember all that they see during the therapy....that sounds bit strange to me..

Actually there's nothing strange in this... it is quite possible for some people to remember their past life experience especially for people who have a very strong conscious mind... we can say approx. 70% people remember and 30% don't..

sunitaakumar

Groupbie

sunitaakumar

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slumdog

So you were in love with ur present husband in past six lives. Does that mean if you love someone in this life, there is huge possibillity that you would be in love with him in next life too. Also there is high possibility that you were in love with him in past life too. I mean is that possible? you love same person in your past lives too?

See.. u surely would've heard an infinite times that love can happen between anybody...

Like for me, when I met my husband, I cannot say whether it was love at first sight... cos I never saw him as anybody separate from me... somehow I always knew that we were meant to be together and amazingly, it was the same feeling from his side as well... Both of us never had to impress each other... because the feeling was eternal for us... I've had an inter-caste marriage, so opposition from both sides were bound to happen... but seriously we were always very sure of marrying each other and situations happened in such a way that we felt as if even God wanted us to be together... seriously... after getting to know that we've been together in our past lives as well only strengthened our bond... Smile

In my case it is my husband... but there are cases where this kind of a bonding is between the parents and their children, or siblings or with some relative(s) like one or both of our grandparents... what I mean to say is, whomever u love wholeheartedly is there in your life because love binds u with them.. it is not at all necessary that this person should be ur life partner... Smile

Hope I was able to answer ur question satisfactorily!!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CherryPrincess

bratz007

Goldie

bratz007

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
i want to ask you sunita u saw yourself and your huband in past 6 lives so the faces are same everytime or you both have some other faces .if different so how you recognize that he is the same pearson.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top