India-Forums

Past Life Regression Therapy WORKED for me!!! (Page 4)

sunitaakumar Groupbie
sunitaakumar
sunitaakumar

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Hi all...

Just thought of saying something further on this same topic... Smile

There are so many people who obviously think that such a thing like PLRT doesn't exist... Then all I can say is.. yes, maybe u're right!!!!

However, the point is not what we saw in our past life/lives... or whether it matches the existing data or not... or whether we're just dreaming about something and letting our imaginations run wild...

The main aim of this therapy is to make our soul burden-free. If, even by running our imaginations go wild, we are getting rid of some issue, then pondering over the validity of our past life  experience is worthless...

What do u think??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CherryPrincess...Aphrodite...

anils Senior Member
anils
anils

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitaakumar

Hi all...

Just thought of saying something further on this same topic... Smile

There are so many people who obviously think that such a thing like PLRT doesn't exist... Then all I can say is.. yes, maybe u're right!!!!

However, the point is not what we saw in our past life/lives... or whether it matches the existing data or not... or whether we're just dreaming about something and letting our imaginations run wild...

The main aim of this therapy is to make our soul burden-free. If, even by running our imaginations go wild, we are getting rid of some issue, then pondering over the validity of our past life  experience is worthless...

What do u think??

Umm, may be it is possible, but in the regression people do speak language about which they even have heard about it in their current life, they say they belong to a particular civilization about which they haven't read a single bit about it,  in short, in regression a person can tell various things about which he has nothing to do in his present life. In every life we learn new lessons, which we along with our karmas take them forward to our next life. All lessons, memories, karmas, fears are stored  in our subconscious mind, and in therapy we travel in this rich database.

slumgod. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sunitaakumar Groupbie
sunitaakumar
sunitaakumar

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slumdog

Anyways, you might be amazed to know that I saw 8 previous lives where I had had very unnatural deaths and the issues still remained... Also in 6 out of these 8 lives I was separated from my present life husband.

Interesting.....You mean you got married with your present husband in previous six lives too.

No, in all those 6 lives, we could not be together... like there was some one or the other who had a problem with our relationship.... we were in love but could never get married... In this life also, even after getting married to him I could never be happy from inside for the fear of getting separated from him (i.e. I always used to get dreams of somebody either taking him away from me or him dying...)

All these fears got resolved through this therapy when Kavita advised my subconscious to concentrate on our togetherness and not on getting separated as that was past and to leave it behind... Smile

Edited by sunitaakumar - 10 December 2009 at 1:06am
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged

The therapist's name is Dr. Kavita Desai. You can google search for her contact details by putting Dr. Kavita Desai, Bangalore in the search bar Smile She is also a Homeopathic Physician...

Actually she's a very very dear and good friend of mine Smile

hey thanks

i wanan know too

but am to far

i live in uSA

and she is in india

can i talked to her direct thoruigh can she help me

i also need some answers of my question

My life is so confusing

sometimes i saaw those things that already happend with me

sometimes when i go to some place aisa lagta hai that i already been in that place before too..
sunitaakumar Groupbie
sunitaakumar
sunitaakumar

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

hey thanks

i wanan know too

but am to far

i live in uSA

and she is in india

can i talked to her direct thoruigh can she help me

i also need some answers of my question

My life is so confusing

sometimes i saaw those things that already happend with me

sometimes when i go to some place aisa lagta hai that i already been in that place before too..

Hello there... Smile

Actually I live in Bangalore, hence gave my therapist's name... I am sure there would be other good doctors in US... u can search for them on the net, as I did and found out about her.

Like I mentioned, I got to know about this therapy through Mano Ya Na Mano, where the therapist, Dr. Yuvraj Kapadia, was from Mumbai. So, I searched for one in Bangalore and got to know about Kavita... Smile

Also, regarding your confusion... all I can say is our mind is VERY POWERFUL and hence there are loads of things in our subconscious mind, which are beyond our imagination... you might have definitely heard of sixth sense... what is it? - Its our subconscious mind... I know of cases where people's subconscious mind used to guide them through either their dreams or such happenings around them which indicated the answer to their queries... and when PLRT was tried on these people, know what happened? Their subconscious mind did not allow them to be taken to any of the past life!!! Amazing isn't it?

Moreover, it is said that if we have faith on something/someone and follow it/them wholeheartedly and with complete belief (i.e. not questioning their validity etc.) issues get resolved easily and quickly for us Smile

Anyways,
all the best for your life (past, present and future ones Wink)
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Hello there... Smile

Actually I live in Bangalore, hence gave my therapist's name... I am sure there would be other good doctors in US... u can search for them on the net, as I did and found out about her.

Like I mentioned, I got to know about this therapy through Mano Ya Na Mano, where the therapist, Dr. Yuvraj Kapadia, was from Mumbai. So, I searched for one in Bangalore and got to know about Kavita... Smile

Also, regarding your confusion... all I can say is our mind is VERY POWERFUL and hence there are loads of things in our subconscious mind, which are beyond our imagination... you might have definitely heard of sixth sense... what is it? - Its our subconscious mind... I know of cases where people's subconscious mind used to guide them through either their dreams or such happenings around them which indicated the answer to their queries... and when PLRT was tried on these people, know what happened? Their subconscious mind did not allow them to be taken to any of the past life!!! Amazing isn't it?

Moreover, it is said that if we have faith on something/someone and follow it/them wholeheartedly and with complete belief (i.e. not questioning their validity etc.) issues get resolved easily and quickly for us Smile

Anyways,
all the best for your life (past, present and future ones Wink)
oh wow is it..
Thanks yaar for your help

i stil wants to know more abt my past...life

i hope 1 day i wil..

Thanlks i wil try here

Thanks for your good wishes
hirakhatri Goldie
hirakhatri
hirakhatri

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
May Allah guide you people to the correct path.

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.

Go to top