India-Forums

Past Life Regression Therapy WORKED for me!!! (Page 3)

ecugals Senior Member
ecugals
ecugals

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 8:49am | IP Logged
thnk u for sharing the info sunita!! Smile
IndHyd Groupbie
IndHyd
IndHyd

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Hi sunitaakumar, It's good that all your problems are solved with past life regression..as you have underwent this treatment I have a question...do people have the knowledge of the past life after the therapy ?? Do they remember ?
sunitaakumar Groupbie
sunitaakumar
sunitaakumar

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndHyd

Hi sunitaakumar, It's good that all your problems are solved with past life regression..as you have underwent this treatment I have a question...do people have the knowledge of the past life after the therapy ?? Do they remember ?

Yes sometimes people remember sometimes they don't (like in my case). However, my therapist used to record everything in a tape and would ask me to listen to them to know what happened in the session. Anyways, my husband used to sit with me through all my sessions, so I could also get to know from him what happened..
orms Goldie
orms
orms

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
So nice of you to share your experience. Glad all's well with you now. But really don't know what to make of this past life stuff!!! ???? Shocked

Originally posted by sunitaakumar

Hi all..

Yes I would love to share my experience with u Smile

Well, let me tell my issue first... it was regarding my relation with my husband... I mean we love each other a lot, and I used to always fear losing him... and I was scared of darkness; one scene which always used to make me cry was whenever I saw a tree (like banyan) on an open ground when its raining... Also other very very personal issues, which were making my life a hell.. also I always wanted to commit suicide thinking that when the end of everything is death, then y not die now itself...

So, one day when I was sitting alone in our living room and was in deep thoughts thinking about all these issues, just by chance came across this episode on Mano Ya Na Mano on Star One. I had never heard of such a thing and like almost everyone, thought it was some kind of fake thing... but nevertheless, I wanted to give it a try mainly because they said that it wouldn't harm us in anyway.

I went to this therapist in Bangalore, who made me feel very comfortable by explaining how this therapy works. She told me about our mind, how the things happening around us affect us and most importantly, for our mind there are no time boundations... For us (i.e. our conscious mind or our ego) this is only a body but for our soul this is a medium of learning the lessons of life. So, even if I committed suicide I am not ending my problem but just discarding this body... the issue still remains and maybe in my next life I'll have to deal with the same thing, only the circumstances would be different.

She then hypnotized me with my permission and in the presence of my husband. Hypnotism is actually wrongly depicted by the media, like in TV serials and movies they show that once a person is hypnotized we can get anything done by them, even murder!!! Which is not at all true. When a person is hypnotized, his/her subconscious mind becomes stronger and the conscious mind takes a back seat. Our subconscious is ALWAYS there to protect us. Even if the hypnotherapist tries to deviate from the issue, they are brought back to the track by our subconscious mind (this happened in my case when my doctor asked a very irrelevant question). My husband and the doctor both were shocked to see me reply back so bluntly and rudely asking her why she needed that particular info when its no way concerned with the issue (which is unlike me)..

Anyways, you might be amazed to know that I saw 8 previous lives where I had had very unnatural deaths and the issues still remained... Also in 6 out of these 8 lives I was separated from my present life husband.

So, this way my issues got solved and I am very much relieved Smile

Ok, now coming to my husband's case. He used to have severe asthma attacks and Bangalore weather only worsened his condition... It is said that one gets asthma when in one or more past lives that soul died due to some kind of suffocation.. and this same thing had happened to him. Once he revisited those lives and solved the issue, his problem in this life also got solved!!! Smile

orms Goldie
orms
orms

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.karan.kundr

HMMMMM  i dnt knw wat 2 say
I just said that.... LOLLOLLOL But I've heard hypnosis can help cure smokers.
hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
I had my first session....and all I saw were few bizarre images, like a dream...for me my first experience was something i cannot convincingly call a past life experience...but more like a dream sequence.

ankit7 Newbie
ankit7
ankit7

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged
HI THIS FOURTH MAIL TO  U . I WANTED BE PART THIS ONCE EVEN I HAVE SOME FEAR ABOUT MY PAST LIFE ...IF U GIVE ME CHANCE TO BE .. I SHOULD BE VERY GREATFUL TO FOE HOLE LIFE .................................. I HOPE U WILL ....................
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged
@Sunitaakumar
Thanks a lot for sharing ur precious experience regarding this therapy.It'll help many many other people also who are suffering from this kind of uncertain n to some extent unreasonable fears or phobias.I too have read many many aricles as well as books mentioning number of real stories thru out the world regarding rebirth irrespective of place,gender,caste n religion.I strongly beliv in this.Thanks again for posting ur priceless info.

Edited by Rituparnaa - 09 December 2009 at 11:18am

Go to top