Past Life Regression Therapy WORKED for me!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

yhmmylife

yhmmylife

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 12:57am | IP Logged
even i would like the name and addres of the doc in banglore

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Past Life Regression Therapy WORKED for me!!! (Page 2)" in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 1:53am | IP Logged
What you said was really amazing

well my aunt suffers from a similar kind of a problem as you mentioned she feels very low about her self this makes her ill ,I wonder if past life regression therapy can help her come out this.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

sunitaakumar

Groupbie

sunitaakumar

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 2:08am | IP Logged
The therapist's name is Dr. Kavita Desai. You can google search for her contact details by putting Dr. Kavita Desai, Bangalore in the search bar Smile She is also a Homeopathic Physician...

Actually she's a very very dear and good friend of mine Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minotti2875

sunitaakumar

Groupbie

sunitaakumar

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_guru

well my aunt suffers from a similar kind of a problem as you mentioned she feels very low about her self this makes her ill ,I wonder if past life regression therapy can help her come out this.

Hey... yes PLRT may help ur aunt... actually this therapy is not only about past life.. but also related to age regression... i.e. it maybe that there was some childhood incident in ur aunt's present life that is causing low self esteem in her... so even that can be cured... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*2875

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitaakumar

Originally posted by luv_guru

Hey... yes PLRT may help ur aunt... actually this therapy is not only about past life.. but also related to age regression... i.e. it maybe that there was some childhood incident in ur aunt's present life that is causing low self esteem in her... so even that can be cured... Smile

Thanks Sunita ji that was really helpful info that you gave , i will talk to my family back in India  bout the same

hope my aunt agrees to take the help of this therapy  Smile

sunitaakumar

Groupbie

sunitaakumar

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 4:18am | IP Logged
hello there... just a small addition to my earlier info regarding the doctor...

I would like to request anyone who wishes to contact Kavita that please be sure whether u really believe in this science and do u really want to get this therapy done... cos this is quite an expensive therapy, just to give u an idea... per sitting may go into thousands..

So, in case u want to get this done "just for fun".. then really u'll be wasting ur time n money... also because, in case there's no issue which is related to ur past life or childhood, then ur subconscious won't be able to help u in any way and u may end up paying money just to go into deep sleep, which u can anyways do with meditation Smile

However, this therapy can also help us in getting rid of all kinds of addictions, but the number of sittings may depend on the intensity and the type of addiction.. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*kiran_bhatiaCherryPrincessminottiDelcy2875-SalShah4eva-

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 5:24am | IP Logged
HMMMMM  i dnt knw wat 2 say

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 7:19am | IP Logged
omg