Past Life Regression Therapy WORKED for me!!!

sunitaakumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi friends... 😊

I got my past life regression therapy done in 2006-2007 and so many issues in my present life got solved!!! Seriously, this therapy works... 👍🏼

It actually helps us in figuring out the "whys" of so many unanswered things in our lives.. like why we love/hate someone (same or opposite sex) at the first instance itself when we don't even know them enough... or why we r afraid of darkness, height, fire, screams etc... so many things...

This therapy also cures ailments like asthma (like it did for my husband)...
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow, congrats...good for you...so why dont u share your experience with us in detail...like how it is done, what is the prerequisite for it, how is the process like, etc...
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
There was an episode on Pat Life Therapy shown in Mano Ya Na Manno. They showed story of a women who was beaten up by her husband & later on went for the therapy where she found out that in the previous birth her husband was her servant who had a bad eye on her. She ran to save herself from him & had jumped from terrace. It's said there are answers to many questions of our present life which is related to our previous life.
Edited by *Shruti* - 14 years ago
anils thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great!! Congrats!  👏

Yeah, please share your experience with us.
sunitaakumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi all..

Yes I would love to share my experience with u 😊

Well, let me tell my issue first... it was regarding my relation with my husband... I mean we love each other a lot, and I used to always fear losing him... and I was scared of darkness; one scene which always used to make me cry was whenever I saw a tree (like banyan) on an open ground when its raining... Also other very very personal issues, which were making my life a hell.. also I always wanted to commit suicide thinking that when the end of everything is death, then y not die now itself...

So, one day when I was sitting alone in our living room and was in deep thoughts thinking about all these issues, just by chance came across this episode on Mano Ya Na Mano on Star One. I had never heard of such a thing and like almost everyone, thought it was some kind of fake thing... but nevertheless, I wanted to give it a try mainly because they said that it wouldn't harm us in anyway.

I went to this therapist in Bangalore, who made me feel very comfortable by explaining how this therapy works. She told me about our mind, how the things happening around us affect us and most importantly, for our mind there are no time boundations... For us (i.e. our conscious mind or our ego) this is only a body but for our soul this is a medium of learning the lessons of life. So, even if I committed suicide I am not ending my problem but just discarding this body... the issue still remains and maybe in my next life I'll have to deal with the same thing, only the circumstances would be different.

She then hypnotized me with my permission and in the presence of my husband. Hypnotism is actually wrongly depicted by the media, like in TV serials and movies they show that once a person is hypnotized we can get anything done by them, even murder!!! Which is not at all true. When a person is hypnotized, his/her subconscious mind becomes stronger and the conscious mind takes a back seat. Our subconscious is ALWAYS there to protect us. Even if the hypnotherapist tries to deviate from the issue, they are brought back to the track by our subconscious mind (this happened in my case when my doctor asked a very irrelevant question). My husband and the doctor both were shocked to see me reply back so bluntly and rudely asking her why she needed that particular info when its no way concerned with the issue (which is unlike me)..

Anyways, you might be amazed to know that I saw 8 previous lives where I had had very unnatural deaths and the issues still remained... Also in 6 out of these 8 lives I was separated from my present life husband.

So, this way my issues got solved and I am very much relieved 😊

Ok, now coming to my husband's case. He used to have severe asthma attacks and Bangalore weather only worsened his condition... It is said that one gets asthma when in one or more past lives that soul died due to some kind of suffocation.. and this same thing had happened to him. Once he revisited those lives and solved the issue, his problem in this life also got solved!!! 😊
anils thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Amazing!

You life must have been transformed now, feeling light and secure.

I wish one day I would also go for past life regression and solve some mysteries of my mind. 😉

Thanks for sharing your experience with all of us.

Regards.

dmg1_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really don't beleive this show.
minotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,
If you do not mind.. can you send me the address of that therapist. Please send me the IM if you do not want to post here.

Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
even i would like the name and addres of the doc in banglore
rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What you said was really amazing

well my aunt suffers from a similar kind of a problem as you mentioned she feels very low about her self this makes her ill ,I wonder if past life regression therapy can help her come out this.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.