Pavitra Rishta

archana to love manav to hate!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

great02

great02

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 5:47am | IP Logged
i just read the article bou could not figure out onething.
how will archana start to love manav like before???will she get to know of the truth about manav,s innocence?
if yes then how?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "archana to love manav to hate!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged
I guess when she sees him hurt in Jail that is when she realizes how much she loves him and how much trouble she has caused him .I think she will turn very protective of him.

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Maybe Baba will tell Archana the whole story . I don't think Baba can ever hate Archu ...

Kachipata

Goldie

Kachipata

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Whether the allegations against Manav were true or false are no longer valid. Those are forgotten history. What is important for Archu is Manav did not trust her with Satish. She may think of him as a lowly person and going to whore house but she can not be questioned. That is her attitude. Ufffffff. Some sort of a complicated girl. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13

Post Reply New Post

Go to top