Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Is Paulson Thomas Going to be in season 2 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: baalti

this is a pic of paulson thomas from did 1<br><br>http://www.danceindiadance.us/images/inner/participant/paulson.gif<br><br>this is a pic of sharad/tharad from sony dpl...<br><br>http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__1vi8ROT5QM/StHUl5-yLoI/AAAAAAAAA4I/5OBID9Msgig/s400/Southern+sizzlers+team+photo.bmp<br><br><br>i think its the same person....<br>

No way, they are two totally different persons....and no Paulson won't be getting an entry in DID 2 I guess...He is doing some shows with Remo Remo though...
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ismailshajji

Is Paulson Thomas Going to be in season 2 of DID as he was retired by Mithundaa in season 1

It was not Paulson who was retired by Mithunda in Season 1, it was Mangesh!

desicrowd thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

I think he will be back, otherwise it will be bad for Mithun da as his promise will not be fulfilled

Gur did Mithunda promise Paulson for season 2, if so then he shud fulfil it....but I don't remember such a thing. I too feel Paulson shud get a second chance cos he hardly got to show any of his talent.. I think his chances of getting in are grim but never know they might introduce him on the first day of the competition...
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i don't think either one are coming back... and i thought it was mangesh that got promised by mithun 😕
desicrowd thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvya4ever

i don't think either one are coming back... and i thought it was mangesh that got promised by mithun 😕

I think the best thing for Mithunda to do is to keep them in his standby then it is upto them and junta to decide who shud come back in the WC round...
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: desicrowd

I think the best thing for Mithunda to do is to keep them in his standby then it is upto them and junta to decide who shud come back in the WC round...

your right... that would make the most sense... but i still think they shudn't come back cuz they had their chance and now it's the second season's participants chance!
desicrowd thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvya4ever

your right... that would make the most sense... but i still think they shudn't come back cuz they had their chance and now it's the second season's participants chance!

I too believe that second season shud be for freshers but the only reason I say so is cos if Mithunda has promised then he shud fulfill it...