Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 3:55am | IP Logged
When Archu didnt trust manav and got out of his life, we highly criticised her and rightly so. But what about manav, how can he think that Archu wud do this with him and hher family. And if archu hated his family so much, why she came for sachins engagement. Come on manav, wake up and prove that u r worthy than archu or else i will have to say that both of u r same as both of you dont use your brain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

belvin92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manav has let us down" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Where he let me down is for not using his brains to connect manju and Ajit .

Otherwise he was at the recieving end all this time and Archana did not listen to him at all . She mistrusted him so easily . Now it's her turn to pay for that mistake .

In a way this new track is good . Manav 's character was becoming submissive and boring . This new Manav will give the actor a very good chance to show a new range of emotions ( that's what he said himself ) .
Hope he does a good job playing angry Manav . He was brilliant as the loving adorable Manav .

What I am more angry about is Manjusha getting away yet again...AngryAngryAngry

Edited by Tanyaz - 07 December 2009 at 6:38am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

belvin92sur_aur_taal-Dimple-GHT_ArMandevashree_hpria4ever

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Manav has only seen Archana's hatred all these months... it is very easy for him to believe that she cud plan on making such a complaint against him and his family. Even then he did not believe when Manju said Archu had made the complaint... it is only when Sulochana herself said those hurtful things did he think that Archana actually hated him and his family enough to do such a thing... I don't blame him at all..!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArMandevashree_htoothbrush13-Gaganjot-

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Manav has only seen Archana's hatred all these months... it is very easy for him to believe that she cud plan on making such a complaint against him and his family. Even then he did not believe when Manju said Archu had made the complaint... it is only when Sulochana herself said those hurtful things did he think that Archana actually hated him and his family enough to do such a thing... I don't blame him at all..!!

I totally agree with you! Manav has reasons to believe Archana could do this, after all she hasn't exactly been kind to him these past months. She has treated him poorly, she stood by and watched her family continually insult Manav and his family. I don't blame Manav for feeling the way he does, especially after the torture he and his family are going through in jail.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety2141976GHT_ArManpria4ever

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
@bollywoodcrazed: Chalo, atleast some people are on Manav's side... I don't understand why everyone is accusing Manav, half are accusing him of being doubtful and half are accusing him of being dumb. I guess his only fault lies in the fact that he is too good, he doesn't think that just cos Ajit is bad, Manjusha must be bad too, as far as I remember, unlike Archu and her family, Manav hasn't been exposed to Manju's evil side.

pria4ever

simmi4u

simmi4u

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@bollywoodcrazed: Chalo, atleast some people are on Manav's side... I don't understand why everyone is accusing Manav, half are accusing him of being doubtful and half are accusing him of being dumb. I guess his only fault lies in the fact that he is too good, he doesn't think that just cos Ajit is bad, Manjusha must be bad too, as far as I remember, unlike Archu and her family, Manav hasn't been exposed to Manju's evil side.

But still hecan connect Manju and Ajith right..its logic...i mean if Archu's vaini ( Babhi) was some other lady not related to ajith then its understood..manav need not think about it..but after coming to know such big truth of ajith atleast once this thing should have crossed his mind..instead of doubting archu..coz sulochana right from the begining she never liked manav so its nothing new to him that she spoke so rudely..and i cant understand one more thing how can the police just hit all the family members i mean vandu kaka..etc etc...

At the end its just serail............so everything is possible.

devashree_h

pria4ever

IF-Dazzler

pria4ever

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Many r saying tat Manav shud use his brains to see the evil side of Ajit n Manju...but wat abt Archana? She knows how Manju n her mother are, then y is she not doubting them???AngryAngryAngry...Varsha was going in the right direction, now lets see how she tries to re-unite Arman....anyways...i have believed tat it was Manav at the receiving end always...Archana 'claims' to trust Manav, but she has been the one responsible for other people to take decisions in their married life, not Manav

devashree_h

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
both manav and archu has let me down..khud toh ek time baith kar baat nahi karte ...jo doosre log kehte hai wahi maante hai aur sunte hai...what is this...dono bhi toh kabhi baat karo tabhi problem will be solved naa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top