desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Kareena Kapoor banks on '3 Idiots' after flop Kurbaan

Mumbai: Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor has said that she was not disappointed with the poor performance of 'Kurbaan' at the box office.

An elated Kareena said that she is positively looking ahead and she hopes her forthcoming flick Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' will compensate the loss.

A confident Kareena believes that '3 Idiots' will be a hit one at the box office.

If sources are to be believed, Aamir Khan also praised Kareena for her performance in the movie. Aamir has promised her to do another film together after impressive performance in '3 Idiots'.

Well, it is definitely some relief for Kareena after flop 'Kurbaan' with beau Saif Ali Khan.

http://www.samaylive.com/news/kareena-kapoor-banks-on-3-idiots-after-flop-kurbaan/669928.html

Well they didnt have to add the "with beau" saif part at the end 😔
But gotta say, on one had, Katrina has perhaps the best luck I've seen in bollywood history. She churns out hits like its routine.
On the other hand, kareena has to have one fo the worst luck I've seen in the industry, lol.
Everytime this girl churns out a great performance, the movie's a dud. If the movies' a hit, her performance is overshadowed by some other factor.
All her great performances, witht eh exception of JWM, were in flop movies.
Starting from Refugee, Asoka, Chameli, Yuva, Dev, Omkara and now Kurbaan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

poor kareena she has lack of luck ... 😃lol ...i mean you cant deny that hits need some luck also but also a hard work ..i see that kareena is so dedicated to her works .. i hope 3idiots pay her back the hard work.

missmasakalli thumbnail
may be aamir will take the whole credit....
fizzles thumbnail
She looks real cute in 3 Idiots. I have high expectations from this film. Hope it lives up to those expectations...

I've been feeling under the weather lately but when I listen to all iz well...it brings a smile to my face!!
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigal90

On the other hand, kareena has to have one fo the worst luck I've seen in the industry, lol.
Everytime this girl churns out a great performance, the movie's a dud. If the movies' a hit, her performance is overshadowed by some other factor.
All her great performances, witht eh exception of JWM, were in flop movies.
Starting from Refugee, Asoka, Chameli, Yuva, Dev, Omkara and now Kurbaan.

agree...was Yuva a flop? 😕 also wasnt Omkara an average and not a flop?
I watched Kurban yesterday & found her performance really restrained & good.
desigal90 thumbnail

Pragya, tally ho, fizzles, you guys are posting after eons it seems!!

No tallyho, omkara and yuva both were unfortunately flops

Originally posted by: desigal90

Pragya, tally ho, fizzles, you guys are posting after eons it seems!!

No tallyho, omkara and yuva both were unfortunately flops

eons?
desigal90 thumbnail

Haha, yeah Eons, like in forever!

She need not worry, Amir hits the jackpot everytime. If Aamir and Katrina star in an absolutely pathetic movie with a horrible screenplay, will it also be hit? Sochne ki baat hai...