Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

search4india

search4india

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 12:28am | IP Logged
With the rich array of accessories to highlight a saree, the wearer's beauty will surely emanate from within and any wedding can be timeless like the wedding sarees that set apart the lavish and impressive tradition in India. Precious moments like uniting in wedlock call for precious Indian sarees that fuse together a treasure of ingenious designs, perfect artistry, and a diverse culture.

There are plenty of sarees manufactured in different types of cloth. The cost of saris varies according to the quality of cloth and work done by the artisans on the saris. Indian saris are available in a wide range of colors using different fabrics like Brasso Sarees, Georgette sarees, Chiffon Sarees and Crape Sarees.

Fashion changes every now and then. With the fashion, people also change their dressing style. Women also change their dressing style. The style of wearing a saree has also changed with the times. Now-a-days different patterns and designs of sarees are available.

Laxmipati Sarees: Branded Party Sarees, Chiffon Sari, Brasso Saris, Crape Sarees, Wedding Sarees, Bridal Sarees, Casual Sarees,  Georgette Sarees, designer indian sarees with online shopping in under one roof.

www dot laxmipati dot com

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Latest Designer Sarees Collections" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I loveee sarees xD
i've never worn one though haha at least not in public :P
my mom is supposed to buy me one & then i'll be able to wear it to a party xD

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

i love sari's too though i am punjabi and not alot of people wear sari's in my family only my sister my cousin and i do! i just bought a black one to wear to party's its super uber cute!!! my personal favorite is branded party sari's!

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Same as Jess

I think sarees look gorgeous

But Ive never worn one properly

viva_amez

viva_amez

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i have never worn it but would love to wear one....

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

now and days they make sari's like ready made to fit so you don't have to learn how to wrap them they already come tied and ready to put on like a skirt. sari's are becoming very versitile

viva_amez

viva_amez

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

now and days they make sari's like ready made to fit so you don't have to learn how to wrap them they already come tied and ready to put on like a skirt. sari's are becoming very versitile

ya, i have heart that....but i wanna wear it myself, i wanna learn it, then i'll try this one...lol

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

Yea i heard that too...my mom asked me if i wanted a sari with the folds already in it but i said no LOL

I want to be able to wear it how i want it and what works for me :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top