* Uravugal December 2009 Archive - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thursday, December 17, Episode 141

Update by atina
Credits to viluthu.com

Ranjani pours out her heart to Chitra about how Gowri was brught up by them but now she is also thrown to the streets....etc. SHe feels bad that Krishnan never called her and let her know where they are going.
Chitra also feels bad and cries but she consoles Ranjani  telling," anni....this is not a happy thing to share with everyone...may be he must have thought not to worry you..more over I am sure that Krishanan will defenitely take care of them and he will never leave them on the streets as you are worrying....anni...
you please stop crying..maama is crying sitting in front of AM maama's photo..continuously...he did not have his food yet....and athai never came out of her room too....anni please give me the baby and you go and make maama to eat...please ponga anni"

Gayatri's house...Raji and Suda are imapatiently waiting for TK  and Gayu. Finally they arrive there and TK tells them about their search every where and going to AZ's house. Raji worries hearing this and Gayu starts crying so bitterly.
Raji goes to her and tells her not to cry. Gayu replies," amma...for all this I am the responsible person...if only I lived with my husband in that house itself...all this would not have happened....enna kodumai amma ithu...? why things always go worng for him amma?"
 At this point phone rings and Suda picks it up. It is from Gowri. As Suda says the word Gowreee? every one gets releived and Suda asks what happened but Gayu grabs the phone from Suda," Gowri ...it is me Gayatri...where are you amma? we heard about everything and looked for you everywhere and now we ae all actully so worried about you all? where are now?"

Gowri replies," anni...we are all safe in Kanakku Pillai's house...we could have come there anni...but you know about amma....that is why we had to come here anni...I am calling you using KP's cell...do not worry about us we  are all ok anni"  The call ends and Gayu sits on sofa frozen.

KP's house ( KP= Kanakku Pillai): Krish tells Kp that if only he did not help them..he would have no idea where to go. KP replies," enna thambi....for AM aya's nalla manasu nothing will go wrong with his family....as you know after the death  of my wife I am living in this house all by myself doing self cooking which even I myself can not eat....so let me go to the nearby restaurant and buy some food...food in that place is actually very good" Krishnan tells that they can manage here itself and not to buy food fromk outside.
At this point Gowri comes there returns the cell phone to KP and thanks him ...she turs to Krish and tells," I callled Gayatri anni.....she said that they were looking for us and they were all so worried about us" She goes inside and joins Devi and Parvathy. Parvathy is tired and lying on the bed and Devi is using a visiri to comfort her.

Devi goes to Krish and asks where is the kitchen. He shows the kitchen and tells,"Devi....I and KP will buy some rice and vegetables...will you and Gowri cook some thing? " Devi syasy yes and  Krish goes out with KP.

It is morning time...Mugunthan is in track suit and he is jogging and here comes Senthil behind him in lungi and T shirt gasping. Finally Mugunthan stops and asks him " enna maama ithu ungalukke nallaa irukka?"
Senthil replies," ethu? oh....you mean ...me wearing this lungi and jogging?" Mugunthan stops his senseless talk and tellls," maama why did you go and get that money which belongs to Krishnan...? do you have idea how difficult it is for me to convince Chitra...? whole night she was worrying about this ...in fact  I am trying my best to present myself as a good person in front of Chitra and I am slowly winning her heart too.....now.....you did all this...and everything is spoiled...I can not bear to see her leaving me going to her mom's place one more time"

Senthil gets upset and tells," every thing I did for you only maapilai...actually I did this with good intention...only" Mugunthan stops him and tells," all this story of yours...may be in the house everyone may believe but not me...as I know your real colours"

Senthil again tells," Maapilleh....infact I tried to explain things to Chitra and asked her to give that 40 000Rs to you but she refused telling that all this kind stuff should be kept only between us..." Hearing thisd Mugunthan gets so angry and tells," exactly the same thing I have been telling you all this time.....when you ask her to give that money to me....won't she think that I only asked you to get that money ? please maama stop doing things for me and leave that Krishnan alone" Telling this Mugunthan continues his jogging leaving Senthil confused.

Krish looks a little worry free and he is going somewhere in his vaahanam ( cycle). Gayu is waiting for him on his way....and Krish passes by and comes back to Gayu. Gayatri talks with so much urimai," enga poreenga ivlo vegamaa??? look how you are seating...please wipe your sweat first"
He wipes  it and Gayu asks," enga ...why should you live in KP's house like this? how long you can be there with those two girls...? dont you think there will be a day when Maapilai house people want to come and talk about Gowri's wedding? then will you be comforatble sitting in that house and dgoing all this? even maapilai veettu kaaranga also will have some gowrava prachinai right?...why can't you accept out help...in this matter? Appa will take a nice house for you and you come and live there and you can tell athai that one of your friends let you live there for free...enna sollareenga?"

Krish replies," Gayatri...I can understand your concern for us but knowing amma's anger...I dont think this is going to work....let me ask my friends for some help and I will try to move from KP's house soon...all these days whatever good you tried to do ..ended bad in amma's eyes.....so let us wait..." He tells bye and moves...and after passing her he turns back and stares at Gayu and comes back to her and tells with so much love and promises in his eyes,"Gayatri...I want you to know one thing...I  never hated you...right now amma's anger is getting lesser..and I am sure soon I will make her accept you" He says bye and goes away while Gayatri stands there staring at her husband  ..then she turns around and walks.

Krish reaches his work place...he rice mill. As soon as he comes there the supervisor tells him to go and see the boss. He sounds very sarcastic. When he goes to his boss the boss asks," enna Krishna...have you paid advance to your new house...? and how much was it? was it 2o oooRS? which you managed to take from here?"
Krishna is shocked to hear this and tells what happened but the supervisor and cashier come there and tell," Sir....let us question him then only he will accpet the crime"
They take Krishanan and ask some adiyaals to tie him up and starts beating him with so big wooden sticks. As this is happening ...Ranjani comes there and she is shcoked to see the treatment given to Krishnan there.
Edited by atina - 14 years ago

Tuesday December 22nd  Episode 144 

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

scene-1                        
Starts with mugs arivaali speech saying no need for AZ to come to rice mill hereafter...Senthil happy..rest shocked..visalam asks "naan petha maganae,what r u saying?"...senthil explains that maapu is trying to give VRS to his father..ranjani moraching...senthil shuts his mouth..visa aunty continues"needhanda maganae loosu,ur father respects that rice mill as a temple..who r u to stop him?if anybody tries to paruchufy his urimai,i'll turn into a badrakali,mind it"...(atlast..here also..lady dhaan opposing..as usual kudumba thalaivar chup ho gayi🤢)..Chitra supports her maamiyar..
mugs starts his usual drama"aiyo..all r thappa prunjufying me..i know for AZ appa,AM appa is everything,if he(AZ) goes to ricemill he will always think abt AM,he needs rest..(nenechu parkaradhukku eppadi rest kudukka mudiyum???pudusu pudusa yosikirangappa😕😕)...mugs continues.." we should keep appa's health in mind,appa uzhaichadhu podhum,let mama takeover the rice mill(idhukku perudhaan sonda selavula sooniyam vachukaradhu😎)...
now ranjani's turn..says"if appa needs rest,he will tell..no need for any VRS recommendation here"..mugs again singing the same song...visa aunty falls for mugs tune..says"ranjani,i think my son is right,ithanai varusham odi odi uzhaicadhu podhum,my husband need rest now,let him enjoy with his grandson,what's wrong in it? "...
visa aunty mudivu pannittu AZ uncle kitta  solranga"husbanduuu...uzhaithadhu podhum..take rest,those two yogiyars will take care of our mill"..AZ sir accept the aappu..sorry offer..says"i'll not come to mill from tomorrow"..mugs,senthil,and visa happy..ranjani and chitra sad..theermanam niavetrapattu sabai kalaindu ponadhu...dubakoor no-1 MR.senthil walks with a terror BG music and sits in the oonjal and aading with a vetri villain smile...
he dreams as he is sitting in MLA dress ie,white and white veshti sattai like mysore maharaja(diff.is avara suthi makkal illai,saakku mootai dhaan irukku..😉)..says"i think maappu will give me a Manager post..but he has gn me MD post...Senthil,MD,AM Ricemill...wow how boootipul it sounds"and continues his oonjalattam....

scene-2

krish in his rice mill..mudalali welcomes him..krish thank him for the money he gave..mudalali also gives another sweet surprise..gives krish a cell phone and says
krish is now the supervisor of that mill🥳...krish happy happy thanking his mudalali..krish takes his blessings and goes away..mudalali gives a relaxed look...
 AZ'house...Az uncle comes and puts a salaam to AM's photo and picks up the phone and talks to some mayandi rice mill....calls visa aunty and says"iam going to rice mill"...(expected this scene..namma ooru mega serial aachey..adhu eppadi indha scene miss aaga mudiyum nu😎)chitra comes out and sees her mamanar going..visa aunty comes out...AZ uncle searches for his car...then he realises that he had retired..polambikitte goes inside the house...
visa aunty follows...AZ uncle thaniya polamaba aaramichuttar....says"baby hands la irundhu bommaiya vaangina maadhiri aayiduchu my nilamai..what to do..should try to accept this".....(edhukkunnu ketkurom😡😡)Az uncle starts crying..chitra feels sad seeing all this....

scene-3

chitra and mugs in their room..chithu says "what u did is wrong"..mugs with his usual kelvi.."what did i do?"...chitra explains AZ uncle's nilamai.....mugs says"poga poga sariyayidum..anyhow he will stop going to rice mill one day..that day is today nnu nenchukka vendiyadhu dhaanae,stop talking abt this..."chitra 😔
 car comes  and senthils gets out of the car..sir water beating pannittu vandhuttar😆idhula paattu vera(MGR sir kanavula vandhu kolla poraru😆)ranjani and co comes out to see the katcheri...senthil says"reason for my water beating is arisi moottai thookinadhala vandha pain sari panradhukku i had this.."(oh,pain killer nnu solla vaarar thalaivaru😉)...
ranjani starts scolding her husband says"dont go to rice mill fom 2morrow"...(aama,1000 wala maadhiri start pannuvanga..appuram busvaanam maadhiri oothi moodiduvanga🤢🤢)senthil says "ok,but i'll go away from this house".(adutha vengaya vedi🤢🤢)..ranjani says she will also come with him..chitra supports her bro...senthil with his wife goes out of the house...visa aunty tries to stop them...chitra asks her brother why he is creating a scene..Ranjani says"come purusha,we will go"...senthil blah blah...
Now AZ uncle speaks..."maappu...stopppu..no need to go..neengalae rice mill aa kattittu azhunga..i'll neve come to that rice mill..so enjoy maappu.."...senthil gives a vetri punnagai...mugs watches everything from his room..(yen innaikku sir veliya varla😕?)
Ranjani gives "neeyellam oru manushana "look and goes inside...senthil theliva ularing with a kona vaay sirippu "go ppl go...inimel ennoda raajiyamdhaan"

Thodarum.....
Edited by atina - 14 years ago

Friday 25th December update

No episode today cause of Christmas movie Pammal.K.Sambandham🥳

The Uravugal DT And The  Updater-Team Wish All Of Our Members  A Very Merry Christmas!

Edited by meli - 14 years ago