Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
thanks updaters... ur updates are wonderful... and surely the admin has to make thendral a separate forum.. and remove it from kolangal forum..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THENDRAL (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
hey i am a new member to this forum. I see that there hasn't been an update for the drama thendral. just wanted to say that the drama has seriously become interesting with a great plot and interesting characters.

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishfan

hey i am a new member to this forum. I see that there hasn't been an update for the drama thendral. just wanted to say that the drama has seriously become interesting with a great plot and interesting characters.

Welcome to the forum, Krish.Big smile Thendral is being updated regularly and do join in the discussions!

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
not sure where the updates are at. I just watched Monday's episode and the drama is really getting interesting. I am so rooting for thulasi and tamilarasan. please ignore my spelling of tamill names

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Krishfan,

welcome to India-forums.com.  Hope you have a wonderful time. 

For the time being, thendral serial is being updated in the kolangal section.  Here is the link to the Kolangal section (and this is where the current topic is located as well):

If you scroll down, you'll see the update and discussion WEEKLY threads for Thendral. 

Here is last week (May 17 - 21st) updates:

This week's (May 24 - 28th) can be found here:

hope this helps. 

Have a wonderful time.

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Aisha, can you ask again (I think meli requested for another section) for the section to be named Thendral because I don't think many people know that this serial is being updated in Kolangal section. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubbaMP_Radha

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Aisha, can you ask again (I think meli requested for another section) for the section to be named Thendral because I don't think many people know that this serial is being updated in Kolangal section. Wink

Sri, I am aware of this confusion between kolangal ln thendral...I have requested for a new section long time back..but the person who handled new sections have been way to busy..but now..the admin have promosied to look into it herself..so we will get our new section very soon along with othersBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~shubbaMP_Radha

AG25

Groupbie

AG25

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I feel uvarani (Deepak's new Bank Manager) should have a more important role in the serial than just be a rude Manager....I FEEL SHE IS TULASI'S REAL MOM. WHO RAN AWAY....may be she too wanted to study like Tulasi and muthumanikkam would have tortured her...so she must have ran away to study and have an independant career...................that's my strong hunch./ guess....lets wait and watch!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top