Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a2zahid thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
tat was🀣  n i thiink  i will give my bro a aloo party tooo cuz he just love alooπŸ˜†
soapbubble thumbnail

🀣

haha, that's exactly how I react to Aloo! I love the stuff but I can't afford the CARBS!

Bubble
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Krupz, just awesome..LOVED, loved, loved it..

And eh eh @ golu molu mamu..
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
🀣

That was soo funny.. Ded woke up me up.. Great work!!
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Krupsie

Look what I found for Damz's party - tulips carved out of potatoes. This can be the centerpiece. She can present these to Prithvi and then have the 3-ki-shakthi eat it raw.
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

More decorations for Damz's party - it is sweet potato lekin chaltha hai. πŸ˜†

Edited by liv2laugh - 14 years ago
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg........Krupur.temme itna dimag tumhare paas kahan se aaya......Aaloo khaakar?????
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazinggg krups!!!
totallllyyyyyyy loved it!!!.....
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Krupsie i fell of my chair after that. will come back after some first aid!!!!
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krupur1103

Goluuu moluuuuu ...and Scruffy Mamu looking GK!!!!🀣

He reminds me of this other actor here, the name isnt coming to me rite now!!!!!!!!!

lol......GK truly has been loosing a whole lotta weight, ain't he now?!  Man he is scared coz of the cooking classes weopened for Damz or may be he is eating in limit πŸ˜†

Damini standing with spatula in her hand at the table and forcing prithvi-----πŸ˜†

Damini----"Mujhe prithvi ko 20 aloo paranthe morning main aur 20 evening main khilana hi hogaaaaaaa" Itni limit kyoun damz. Sirf 20???

Roshni---- areeeeyyy dumbo! Aloo  parantha ki party! how come you call yourself a genius when you don't even know this much?!  this party will have anything and everything aloo parantha! aloo paranthas, aloo  wine....alooo coke for us (caz we're kiddos 😭)...aloo dessert...everything alooo made!!!  So you're coming right?

Varun--- Oh....oh ...oh...now i get it!! Damini di's a total smarty! and Yeah ..yeah I'm coming.....aloo party...here i come! But what do bring with myself??? Aaloo juice/drink???? And what do I wear an aloo tshirt???πŸ˜†

Avni--- Di....Prithvi jeej kitne nice hain na? ! Unke jaise aloo parantha loving husband kaha kisko milta hain?! Main kehti hoon ki aap Aloo ka farm hi bana lo apne stable main.......frugality toh hum gujrals' ki house speciality hain na?!!πŸ˜‰Bas tufaan ko door rakkhna warna woh sab barbaad kardega
πŸ˜†

Damini---ooooh ohhh.. Aloooooooo farm!!! nice idea avni!  you're getting smarter and smarter day by day...hmmmmm baby's a genius like me!πŸ˜†

Mean while Varun had called Sameer about the aloo party....so Sameer runs to Prithvi to tell him the plan-----gujral plan-----

Sameer-- bhaiya....yeh Gujral sisters toh bahot smart hain......especially bhabhi! Woh to aapko aloo khilaa khila ke badla lena chahti hain......

Prithvi----Kya!? yeh tu kya bak raha hai Sameer.....kya khilaa khila ke...?πŸ˜•

Sameer----AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAloooooooooooooooooooooooooo ......bhaiya Aaaaloooooo....

Inderetta pops up out of nowhere.....

Inderetta---- Hahahaha hahahah ...I was just shown the door......but you....hahahahahah......Now you've got to eat aloo....lots and lots of aloo....See if you had listened to me and not believed in future tense, then you wouldn't have had to deal with this! But u see even i had aloo paratha it is just that i had an vertical effect rather than a horizontal oneπŸ˜†

There, on the other hand, the 3 ki shakti meets up to vow for surviving the aloo hurricane from Gujral sisters

3 ki Shakti---- Papa, hum promise karte hain ke hum Gujrals ka alooo plan BARBAAAD kar denge!!!

Balraj from the photo: beta barbaad cheeze ko aur kya barbaad karo ge, bhulna mat ye shwetha special parathe hainπŸ˜†

Anyhow........To be continued....πŸ˜‰ ......(if anyone wants me to😳)

till then......

Kabhi yuhi....
Kabhi milte hai dil
Koi jane na yeh meri jaan
Kabhi yuhi'.
Jab pehla hi pyar yaarr'.
kar de deewana samaa...
Jab dil ki taar milti hai
Tab hote hi kaha naa'.
Ki Love ne'.
Haa Love ne'.
Love ne mila di jodi'..
Love ne milaa.. di jodi'..

Got super bored studying....so took a lil break to do something useless.......i hope no one throws alooos at me.......😳

rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg itz soooooooooo awesome n funny.... 🀣Edited by rose.three - 14 years ago