Poll Question :

Should they end the show?

Poll Choice
No
Yes
I am not sure
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago
^^ true again !!! though I dont have much hopes from the sequence, I do agree that MoNaya even for 2 min on the screen is a treat to watch !!! 😍😍
nooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyy i cant live without it
atleast 1 more year
but cvs shudnt drag it unnecesarily imean this suhahnni thing and adharaj truth thing instead end this track and bring new tracks like now bb match 👍🏼 and after that some competitions or talent parade or picnic tour something like or even benia track or the classes exams i mean soo many thing cvs can put in this show bcoz iots a college show na they can show sooooooooooo many things but cvs r unnecessarily wasting the time and just draging and dragingg but stilll i luv the show only for my sajan mayur benia and dodo and iffffff adhaani goes out of the showww im more than happy
Originally posted by mads

^^ true again !!! though I dont have much hopes from the sequence, I do agree that MoNaya even for 2 min on the screen is a treat to watch !!! 😍😍

Just watching the SBS segment today - there's such a crowd that it takes two minutes to even figure kaun kahan hai!!!  🤣  Nobody is gonna get a chance to do much!!!   😆 

Anyway, must say ... all are looking good ... I like all the dresses (for once!) ... and after seeing the way they've been shooting the whole night - I for one, will not criticise the song!!! Poor guys - they're looking sooo tired between takes!

Addendum - am glad to see YuNa are in the song too!

Oops ... am spamming .... to stay on topic - I want good storyline and I want SG. So far I'm getting both (somewhat), when I don't get either/or, I'll stop watching. Whether it ends or not.
😊

NO NO NO should not end how long this will i dont know should not end my jaan mjht.

Even sajan comes for a few second i love.I wtg to see some hot scene but so far nothing.
hmm i cant say
it depends riya

If they continue giving us some good tracks like SS one... i want them 2 continue
as long as they are able 2 entertain me (quite selfish 😳), they should not end
but once if they r lack of any gud plots, i'll b happy if they end the show
i mean, we have seen the characters developing frm the day 1, esp sajan
i dont want see them getting ruined... i wanna like them forever... i dont want any sort of bad memories abt this show esp sajan

on a side note, MJHT has become my daily routine...it has become part6 n parcel of my life...but still i'll prefer thewm 2 end the show if they r lack of some gud tracks instead of dragging everything n making it boring
no way cant live without arti
Originally posted by DiyaS

Good question, Riya! To continue at college level, what further tracks can anyone think of? Not talking about sweet, romantic moments, but actual tracks with some kind of storyline. Family track is being done with Sajan, could be done with Mayank's dad, but might get repetitive unless they manage to make it very different.  Mayur could have some serious issues like money issues come up, Mayank having to work part time etc, but that might take them out of college. New couples coming in - AS haven't exactly taken MJHT by storm, but if they build them up more slowly, they might be more easy to accept.

Unless they can get better storylines, I vote for ending the show while it's still watchable.

gr8 points Diya!
i think working part-time would be a good track/angle to explore esp with Mayank's character and how he tried to balance that with his studies, friends and girlfriend. !i think in some past episode, mayank mentioned part-time work, i think it was when his mom got sick.
Or even something related to internships or careers. the characters don't seem to care much for their future 😕

@ red : well, I TOTALLY disagree wit u here 😊 because I do not want her glasses to go off, she is .. and should always remain chashmish..to sam and to me as well..coz thats why we both adore her soo much .. 😆 and as far as fun loving is concerned, I can see that she is being transformed into a fum loving human being slowly..her tiny wink at sam..her small slap..😆 her slight flirting wit him..are all indications of that..and that change is more than enuf or else her character will b totally gone!

@ blue : again, as far as I am concerned..in the entire MJHT, the SaJan story in THE most complete story.. because ther is love, understanding, trust, friendship, masti, passion and emotion..it is a perfect blend of everything..and wats more, their journey has been soo complete and soo magical in every way ... that if I begin to describe it, I will never end, so lets leave it at that 😆😆😳 as far as the SG storyline is concerned, I really do not hav any demands..because for me..its something really beautiful and holds a special place in my heart ...

yeah, as far as cute and romantic scenes are concerned, ofcourse I crave for more everytime I see one..😳😳 but not at the cost of disrupting the beautiful reationship they share and the wonderful characters that they are! 😳

bold. Totally agree. She is the hope for the chashmish brigade and the "scholars" of the class you see 😆

The essence of her character whe MJHT started was the nervous, studious girl. She represents all those girls who are under-confident and unsure and have the added setback of glasses in the looks-conscious college.

Changing that aspect would make gunjan just like any other girl IMO

@ red : well, I TOTALLY disagree wit u here 😊 because I do not want her glasses to go off, she is .. and should always remain chashmish..to sam and to me as well..coz thats why we both adore her soo much .. 😆 and as far as fun loving is concerned, I can see that she is being transformed into a fum loving human being slowly..her tiny wink at sam..her small slap..😆 her slight flirting wit him..are all indications of that..and that change is more than enuf or else her character will b totally gone!

if Samrat makes Gunjan participate in some beauty pagenent, I will shoot him..😆😆
i think they can make Gunjan fun-loving without making her act like a bimbo.
why not show SaJan going to the movies or shopping or restaurant with soft music? go to some karaoke place where they sing hindi songs and have food? gunjan sings but they dont take advantage of this fact lol.

@ blue : again, as far as I am concerned..in the entire MJHT, the SaJan story in THE most complete story.. because ther is love, understanding, trust, friendship, masti, passion and emotion..it is a perfect blend of everything..and wats more, their journey has been soo complete and soo magical in every way ... that if I begin to describe it, I will never end, so lets leave it at that 😆😆😳 as far as the SG storyline is concerned, I really do not hav any demands..because for me..its something really beautiful and holds a special place in my heart ...

agreed with u, a little of everything and nothing in excess...
and i always want it to hold a special place in my heart...

yeah, as far as cute and romantic scenes are concerned, ofcourse I crave for more everytime I see one..😳😳 but not at the cost of disrupting the beautiful reationship they share and the wonderful characters that they are! 😳