Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

4 december written update

patelmaitri123 Groupbie
patelmaitri123
patelmaitri123

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
part 1

the epodside begin when askhara start thinking about changing her room. she says she got the permission changing the room but what are the expensive going to be. than she call natik but natik is busy and doesn't pick up the phone. meanwhile , in the kitchen natik mom and babhi ma are making sweets since natik is getting is first check for working and natik mom is so happy that her munna is going to give her the first check for working.

part 2

dadiji gives natik his first check and when dadiji leaves he calls askhara and says i want to give you something that you are my wife which you have the right on. and natik comes home.Embarrassed natik comes home and give the check in his mother hand and she is so happy and gives the check right back and spend the money as you wish. and nadini and rashmi says we also have the right i already a long list of wishes

in varsha house
shuraya dad says that it is his reponsible for handling the quest
back to askhara house
natik says thanks askhara for not let me make a big mistake. if i had gave the check to your hand ma would have felt bad. natik ask why were you calling me at the office. she said she want to know about how much money can she spend in the room decoration. he said give me the list and i will see. askhara said i will give the list tomorow. and than natik ask will you give me what i ask . askhara said no. and get up . natik hold her hand and says i do whatever you say why can't yo ugive me what i want. and part 2 ends.

part 3

in the morning askhara ask natik mom if she likes this color she said whatever you like that what natik will also like. and askhara ask if she can take rashimi wiith her to shopping. she said ok. Than nanidi didi comes and says she want to have to make something sweet. her mom she always heard from her mouth that she is hungry never heard she wants to make something.LOL Than scence switch to mohit house. mohit is going to his work today is his first day. his mom and sister says what was wrong in his mama job. and now you going to work at this cheap place.  mohit dad said no work is cheap. mohit sister that she has to pay fees for college in a month where is the money going to cam from. mohit said he will pay it before a month. mohit mom ya right you going to pay she said dont make me open my mouth. than mohit leaves.
mohit mom and sisters go calls her brother mohit mom brother for monye. then scence switch to the kicten where nandini didi is making sweets.

part 4

askhara says so this sweet is making for mohit . nandin says you said i didn't thank mohit right. why dont you ask him if he can came. nandini didi says now days he doesnt come home alot askhara says you can call him and than nanindi didi goes and call him and ask him if he can came home today and mohit says ok. than ashara and rashimi says we are going for shopping and when they are about to leave they see natik coming. askhara how came you are early home today he said i forget my file here. the part 4 ends

part 5
rashimi get a phone the her friends is caming so she can't go for shopping. and askhara ask ma that can she take varsha along ma said  this is our house matter why are you get her in this than natik says she is also is part of family if she can  came great .

promo
natik mom and bhabhi ma says to askhara that they are going to mandir take care of the house
than ashara says to gulbaoo to take care of the house she has to go somewhere urgent and she will be back before ma and bhabhi ma comes backAngryCry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mvatsachhedapragyakumarhabsfananithagomeznisneharchie76teri_susannaj7sihuriniiiiVarsha-01moonlight08

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
thanx a lot..
moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 4:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sihu Goldie
sihu
sihu

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 5:27am | IP Logged
This Akshara does not learn ...she knows how strict G3 is about any responsibilities that she gives Aksh, and she gets a yelling when it is not done properly, but she still goes out leaving the house in Gulabo'sEvil Smile hands....
Varsha-01 IF-Rockerz
Varsha-01
Varsha-01

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top