Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Dear Annie........... Happy Birthday...... i know i already wished you twice but kya farak padta hai.... more wishes the better hain na......

Forum main aane ke baad...... sabse pehle tumse hi achi dosti huyi....... and during my break you gave me all the wonderful updates and made me feel as if i was always attached to IF and MJHT.... Thank you for being so nice..... aise hi rehna....

Hoping you get everything you need in life.......

Happy Birthday again.......

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday annie . Hope you get everthing best in your life . Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.

Happy Birthday, and may all the wishes and dreams you dream today turn to reality.

May this day bring to you all things that make you smile. Happy Birthday!

Your best years are still ahead of you.

May each and every passing year bring you wisdom, peace and cheer.

You'll always be forever young.

Love you annie .😃
from
sur 😊

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww.........nikhila, thank u so much.............i got ur pm yday..........very sweet of u..........thanx a ton........

Thanx a ton all..u made my day special............
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiiiiii annie wishing you many many happy returns of the day ............ may all your wishes and desires come true ........ GOD bless you and have a rocking day ........
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
happy bday annie all the best for the future... and may all ur wishes come true 😊Edited by arss - 14 years ago
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Annie.........i m sooooooooooooooo sorry..😭......i didn't get the chance to wish u properly......😭...........& 7th december is over now....😭.still i wanna wish u a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!...........

I donno u personally.......just know u through paradise.......& u came across as a wonderful human being...........ofcorse a bit crazy for Arti/mayur....😆.....but thats what is the similarity among all of us & that is why we r friends!!!!!!!!

I hope u had a great birthday this year & wish u have plenty more great birthday like this...........i wish u meet ur mayank soon.....😊( i know how much u believe that "mayank"kind of guy realy exist in this world!!!!!!! we had a chat abt that on paradise,remember????).............
have a great & happy life Annie....coz u deserve this........love u........🤗🤗🤗
pinky_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey annie......wishing you many many happy returns of the day....
hope all your wishes come true.....😊