Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
I'm feeling inspired with lightbulb jokes

Q: How many DM members does it take to change a light bulb.
A: None. The DM members will be unable to decide as to why the light bulb needs to be changed, by whom, when and how - let alone actually end up changing it.

Q: How many SRGMP members does it take to change a light bulb
A: Any One. The rest will critique on the technique of changing, comment on how it was changed, and complain as to why someone else was not picked to change it.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thats debate is between Mind and Heart!!! there our heart always wins...so I like to debate Online and Offline with other minds... 😊Edited by Believe - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Believe

Thats debate is between Mind and Heart!!! there our heart always wins...so I like to debate Online and Offline with other minds... 😊

no, my mind wins usually..

Originally posted by: sneha0601

I like that... πŸ˜‰

did you click like? πŸ˜‰
gumsum thumbnail
I don't like to debate online as well as offline unless my mind goes for a twistπŸ˜‰. Most times I just like reading\listening what people has to say and sometimes just throw in my viewsπŸ˜ƒ
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

no, my mind wins usually..

Good...Most of the time, Mind ignore the truth  bcos mind can store different kind of many truths and heart find only one truth...thats why I said heart wins...if your mind can find the one truth you can win your heart too...😊

Originally posted by: Believe

Good...Most of the time, Mind ignore the truth  bcos mind can store different kind of many truths and heart find only one truth...thats why I said heart wins...if your mind can find the one truth you can win your heart too...😊

well the heart can make extremely illogcial decisions.
-Sneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

did you click like? πŸ˜‰

I did I did I did... πŸ˜†