Dill Mill Gaye

Karan Fans What do we do???(Anti-Karan Stay Away) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

shilpa4eva

IF-Rockerz

shilpa4eva

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 3:28am | IP Logged
i aint gona sit here n rant on whether hes innocent or not ....peepz have already made their mindz up....... but one shud clearly think....Y has he not opened his mouth yet?....he duznt need us to hold his hand for him to say something....... the three ppl in question jenny, nic n karan has bin avoiding media like a plague........ n if  thay hav cum across media as sum point then theyve clearly avoided the questionz that wud clear many fanz doubtz....wat is one suppose to think after this......... i personally think hes stuffed up  big time ...many fanz no this n so duz he....... he jus duznt no how to get round it n cum forward hence the reason for him staying quiet.....but its bout tym he came forward........ the longer he leaves it ...the harder its gona take to convince his fanz

Edited by shilpa4eva - 07 December 2009 at 3:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..deepu..Wrackspurt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan Fans What do we do???(Anti-Karan Stay Away) (Page 3)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..deepu..

Goldie

..deepu..

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpa4eva

i aint gona sit here n rant on whether hes innocent or not ....peepz have already made their mindz up....... but one shud clearly think....Y has he not opened his mouth yet?....he duznt need us to hold his hand for him to say something....... the three ppl in question jenny, nic n karan has bin avoiding media like a plague........ n if thay hav cum across media as sum point then theyve clearly avoided the questionz that wud clear many fanz doubtz....wat is one suppose to think after this......... i personally think hes stuffed up big time ...many fanz no this n so duz he....... he jus duznt no how to get round it n cum forward hence the reason for him staying quiet.....but itsbout tym he came forward........ the longer he leaves it ...the harder its gona take to convince his fanz

totally agreed with udear..

feel the same....

arman_karan

IF-Rockerz

arman_karan

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 3:51am | IP Logged
hi dear

i completely agree what u are saying

and i don't believe on single thing written on article,i do belive on KARAN and ill do it till the end of my life.............i don't need his clarification on any thing

i just support him no matter what happens....................i know him from last past 2 years and we all are connected with him very closely.

as armaan only but we have watched him very closely.......MY heart dosen't allow me to believe on all this nonsense

i am with KARAN always to support him................ as i am not watching dmg till he comes back.......sending mails to cv's calling them.

i'll keep doing all this in favour of KARAN

I AM WITH KSG

and some time u don't need to open your mouth to clear anything.............it's better be quite and lets the other speak rubbish

if u r wrong then only u need to justify...............else be quite.

and if KARAN is quite it dosen't mean he is guilty 

and why always a girl is given a benefit of doubt in this type of case...........as we know even girls are less in framing others...........don't start bashing it's just a POV.

Edited by arman_karan - 07 December 2009 at 3:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ksg_sista

-KD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KD-

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evita.

so you say that woman is a homewrecker , cheater abuser etc etc and men are saints and angels?

nice view you people have of women being a woman ur self.

this clearly shows how obsessive people can be. Ermm

and arzoo dear......if ur karan was soo interested in defending himself then why has he kept his liar mouth shut till now........will u kindly explain?

and its NOT nice to get obsessed wid HATING someone so much that u end up in each n every topic related to him just to bash him..u wont see his fans  comments in his topics but yes one will definately get to see ur comments..too much obsession is injuirious to health..wat goes around comes around .we r obsessed we love him..thats none of his haters business..we may be mentally challenged for loving him.ALOT..thats our problem..but its funny how his haters r too obsessed too
very famous  QUOTE "u can love him.u can hate him..u cant IGNORE him

take care..and keep on "hating" him Big smilewhile we continue getting OBSESSED wid himEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ksg_sistak_anjali12cupid-struckblessing-beauty

ksg_sista

Goldie

ksg_sista

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zuha_luvz_ksg

rite dear........but v r jst fanz, v cannot do much from our sides but still v r trying.....

n abt KARAN, i feel v r simply no 1 2 jst interfere in hiz personel lyf........4 me he iz the same old ARMAAN....i don't care wat he iz in hiz real lyf....i m jst concernd wid KARAN aka ARMAAN'S influence on small screen

he iz still the buddy of my heart
he still rulez ma heart

I LUV HIM MORE DAN I LUVD HIM BEFORE.....
agreed wid ur each n every wrd......I STAND TO DO ANYTHING FO KSG...I FIGHT FO HIM WID ANYONE....I LUV HIM ALOT...NO MATTERS WHT THE HELL NEWS MEDIA N WRLD SAID...I JUST NOE ONE THING I LUV HIM DATS IT.HE RULES ON MA HEART... n nice topic...but yarr i think he needs tym to set all d things...we the fans ov KSG shuld support him in anyway....we stand fo him on any bad comment abt him..dis true we dun noe his side story...wese b talli ek hath se tu bajti nhai hai..
n YEAH I LUV HIM MORE DAN I LUVD HIM BEFORE....

ITS ME ARMAAN DEWANII

arman_karan

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 5:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

k_anjali12

Evita.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evita.

so you say that woman is a homewrecker , cheater abuser etc etc and men are saints and angels?

nice view you people have of women being a woman ur self.
.  "Oye Madam....do you even know what you are saying or does it mean being a woman one has to support everything that the fellow "WOMEN" do....its 21st century...."Ghor Kalyug" here women are also homewrecker , cheater abuser etc....and this does not mean all women are  homewrecker , cheater abuser but all women are also not "saints and angels".....

this clearly shows how obsessive people can be. Ermm   i agree this clearly shows how obsessed you anti-karan are with bringing him down.....

and arzoo dear......if ur karan was soo interested in defending himself then why has he kept his liar mouth shut till now........will u kindly explain?  the answer is simple whatever happens truth will find its way, no matter what as always its rumours that spreads and catches up like fire.....Truth comes out as a spray of water washes out everything it does not spread.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top