Dill Mill Gaye

Karan Fans What do we do???(Anti-Karan Stay Away)

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Common guys its not fair to talk ILL abt KSG....guys act mature....dont be like characters of the daily saas bahu sagas......where everyone blames without any reason with out knowing the truth.....who knows what if KSG is not at fault what if he is framed.....I agree he must break the silence and tell truth to the millions of fans he has out there....coz they have the right to know it.....but what if he is not doing this bcause we are not letting him....there is no support from our side....no body wants to know his side of the fact....No offence to anyone but from the time such news has come there are only a hand full of fans who wanted to know KSG's side of story....where as when he was rocking DMG as Armaan....his fan following and the people who loved him were not just a hand ful.....Guys we the audience/fans have a big hand in the making and breaking of stars...when he was Armaan in DMG......he was the apple of our eyes..... guys Armaan was just a char potrayed by KSG.....so def we all like KSG too because he is the one who gave us Armaan....and now just coz a few magazines and newspapers have showcased such articles abt KSG....everyone has just turned against him....this is not good guys...he needs our support.....i am not telling he is 100%right but without knowing his part of the story it would be wrong to judge him......Dont You think so...... Edited by rickks - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zuha_ranbir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

rite dear........but v r jst fanz, v cannot do much from our sides but still v r trying.....

n abt KARAN, i feel v r simply no 1 2 jst interfere in hiz personel lyf........4 me he iz the same old ARMAAN....i don't care wat he iz in hiz real lyf....i m jst concernd wid KARAN aka ARMAAN'S influence on small screen

he iz still the buddy of my heart
he still rulez ma heart

I LUV HIM MORE DAN I LUVD HIM BEFORE.....
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice post dear
NONE of his fans have turned against him..his fans r the ones who v loved him n still do..its just that the number of anti karans have increased.n so have their hatred for him..the ppl who stopped loving him for wat hes done in his personal life..widout even knowing the actual truth arent his true fans acc to me :) no offense to anyone :) fine even if they dont love him anymore..one cant take the credit from him..hes entertained us for 2 and a half yrs..n ppl love armaan..cos of him..only..hes potrayed armaan brilliantly..n hes a perfect actor..no one can deny that :D
nehaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nothing on earth can decrease my love for KSG...untill the end of my life!!! I loved, am  n will always love n support him!!!!
sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well what can we do....??? we're totally helpless... kahin par roshini ki koi kiran nazar nahi aa rahi... no news from his side at all...!!! his part of the story is not coming out, he isn't speaking up... don know what's happening....
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks guys all of u r correct in ur own ways here...but trust me....i have seen posts and comments from Karan's die-heart fans on IF....which are totally ill and against him...thats what is sad....as Kashviiiiii said....anti-Karan has increased...but trust me most of the Anti -karan are his fans themselves

and remember it also NOT NICE to LOVE and mentally surrender our brains to ksg after all he did. he was "apple of the eye" doesn't means he is excellent person.

he may have good looks but you cannot judge a person by his looks and nobody in this forum is his sister or wife or his relative so no one knows him personally.Edited by Evita. - 14 years ago
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Evita.

and remember it also NOT NICE to LOVE and mentally surrender our brains to ksg after all he did. he was "apple of the eye" doesn't means he is excellent person.

he may have good looks but you cannot judge a person by his looks and nobody in this forum is his sister or wife or his relative so no one knows him personally.

Agree with each n every word...
n btw who is stopping him to say???... he himself has kept mum

sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
not many have turned anti-karan... no doubt there r people who don like him but the others r happy jus coz they want their kash or kasu jodi back... read the comments n it very clearly reflects that they like him n want him back either with shilpa. suku or jenny...!!! u know this is exactly where AR fans lose out... the fact that riddhima has changed has spilt up AR fans...!!!
fafi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i still love him as Armaan. n wtever he do rpofessionally