Dill Mill Gaye

Karan Fans What do we do???(Anti-Karan Stay Away)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Common guys its not fair to talk ILL abt KSG....guys act mature....dont be like characters of the daily saas bahu sagas......where everyone blames without any reason with out knowing the truth.....who knows what if KSG is not at fault what if he is framed.....I agree he must break the silence and tell truth to the millions of fans he has out there....coz they have the right to know it.....but what if he is not doing this bcause we are not letting him....there is no support from our side....no body wants to know his side of the fact....No offence to anyone but from the time such news has come there are only a hand full of fans who wanted to know KSG's side of story....where as when he was rocking DMG as Armaan....his fan following and the people who loved him were not just a hand ful.....Guys we the audience/fans have a big hand in the making and breaking of stars...when he was Armaan in DMG......he was the apple of our eyes..... guys Armaan was just a char potrayed by KSG.....so def we all like KSG too because he is the one who gave us Armaan....and now just coz a few magazines and newspapers have showcased such articles abt KSG....everyone has just turned against him....this is not good guys...he needs our support.....i am not telling he is 100%right but without knowing his part of the story it would be wrong to judge him......Dont You think so......

Edited by rickks - 07 December 2009 at 8:10am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

anki.lalwani1sweetaangel4u93sidtamannaxxhafsixxSoulmate27Invisiblereadersasyadmg_maniatarin ahmed..deepu..zuha_ranbirksg_sistapinksssrkbestRushilovesBarunsara-khanjanu1610arman_karanSKTanicupid-struckksgfantwisted_lizk_anjali12palz_ksga2zahidChandani_CAsad-Kii-Arzoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan Fans What do we do???(Anti-Karan Stay Away)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zuha_ranbir

Goldie

zuha_ranbir

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 7:20am | IP Logged

rite dear........but v r jst fanz, v cannot do much from our sides but still v r trying.....

n abt KARAN, i feel v r simply no 1 2 jst interfere in hiz personel lyf........4 me he iz the same old ARMAAN....i don't care wat he iz in hiz real lyf....i m jst concernd wid KARAN aka ARMAAN'S influence on small screen

he iz still the buddy of my heart
he still rulez ma heart

I LUV HIM MORE DAN I LUVD HIM BEFORE.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dmg_mania..deepu..twisted_lizarman_karan

-KD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KD-

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 7:34am | IP Logged
nice post dear
NONE of his fans have turned against him..his fans r the ones who v loved him n still do..its just that the number of anti karans have increased.n so have their hatred for him..the ppl who stopped loving him for wat hes done in his personal life..widout even knowing the actual truth arent his true fans acc to me :) no offense to anyone :) fine even if they dont love him anymore..one cant take the credit from him..hes entertained us for 2 and a half yrs..n ppl love armaan..cos of him..only..hes potrayed armaan brilliantly..n hes a perfect actor..no one can deny that :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Soulmate27xxhafsixxsrkbestksgfancupid-struckAsad-Kii-Arzoo

nehaluvsKSG

nehaluvsKSG

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Nothing on earth can decrease my love for KSG...untill the end of my life!!! I loved, am  n will always love n support him!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arman_karan

sonam_

Goldie

sonam_

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 9:56am | IP Logged
well what can we do....??? we're totally helpless... kahin par roshini ki koi kiran nazar nahi aa rahi... no news from his side at all...!!! his part of the story is not coming out, he isn't speaking up... don know what's happening....

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Thanks guys all of u r correct in ur own ways here...but trust me....i have seen posts and comments from Karan's die-heart fans on IF....which are totally ill and against him...thats what is sad....as Kashviiiiii said....anti-Karan has increased...but trust me most of the Anti -karan are his fans themselves

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dmg_maniatwisted_lizAsad-Kii-Arzoo

Evita.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 10:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shadedangel64NG31neha1219karankritzlighteningbuzzshilpa4evaArushi.perfectlyflawedgujunpyonisha80Wrackspurt

perfectlyflawed

IF-Sizzlerz

perfectlyflawed

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evita.

and remember it also NOT NICE to LOVE and mentally surrender our brains to ksg after all he did. he was "apple of the eye" doesn't means he is excellent person.

he may have good looks but you cannot judge a person by his looks and nobody in this forum is his sister or wife or his relative so no one knows him personally.

Agree with each n every word...
n btw who is stopping him to say???... he himself has kept mum

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shadedangel6neha1219lighteningbuzzArushi.shilpa4evanisha80

Post Reply New Post

Go to top