Most romantic scene/song ever in DMG of AR

Poll Question :

(same question as the title)

Poll Choice
Arman-Ridhima confesion scene
KaSu fireescape scene(u know which one;))
Kajen bath tub scene
KaSh dance when Ridz wore Western clothes
Zara Zara Touch me
Library scene b/w Kajen after Arman had lost his memory
Raat Ka Nasha Abhi
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey friends,
Well, DMG is synonymous to Romance....so thought of creating this romance based poll.....
guys, there are a lot more romantic scenes, but it was impossible for me to list all of them....so have listed only a few of them which i felt were ultra-romantic types!
Plz do vote and comment...😊

besides, there's an added question, that if u are a new interns fan too, then which of the above scene u would like to see on them?.😊......Not necessarily that the scene should be exactly same, but it's romance quotient should be same and somewhat similar.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³......

Am a fan of both old interns and new interns......and from all the above listed scenes, i would like to see a similar song sequence like the Raat Ka Nasha Abhi on Yuvi-Naina..😍☺️.........For me, RKN was an ultra romantic song sequence and i would love to see YuNa do a similar song sequence, that is when Yuvi truly feels for Naina..😳😳........I really wish i get to see it.😊....i know that DMG is a show where i can expect to see 'romot' ( Romantic+Hot) stuff,πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š so may be they will show such a song sequence sometime in future.....but i want it on YuNa this time😳........Lets see if my wish gets fulfilled...😍.

Waiting for your replies guys...
PS:guys plz reply too along with voting, or else how will i know that who voted for what?!!πŸ˜†Edited by Krishy_ - 14 years ago
I would go for KaJen library scene all the other are HOT scenes and Confession was a cute scene for...KaJen Library was a romantic scene..the way Armaan looks in to Riddhima's eyes is sooooo romantic  
Originally posted by cute_trisha

I would go for KaJen library scene all the other are HOT scenes and Confession was a cute scene for...KaJen Library was a romantic scene..the way Armaan looks in to Riddhima's eyes is sooooo romantic  

thanks for ur reply....an i do agree with u....😊

guys plz reply too along with voting, or else how will i know that who voted for what?!!πŸ˜†
Its really hard to decide the most romantic scene of the most romantic couple.

I think most of the scenes you mentioned above were hot. The library scene was true romance. There is something VERY special about that scene which can't be put in to words. It had all 3 AR tunes (Aasmani, Ishq Leta and KaJen's tune). The scene was cute, beautiful, sexy, painful, hot and most of all romantic in its own way. The acting and chemistry was to die for. It wasn't an OUT THERE type of scene like the others but it was really subtle and I think thats the beauty of it....thats the romance of it!

But there are other really romantic scenes too which I love just as much.Edited by *Reemz* - 14 years ago
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I think most of the scenes you mentioned above were hot. The library scene was true romance. There is something VERY special about that scene which can't be put in to words. It had all 3 AR tunes (Aasmani, Ishq Leta and KaJen's tune). The scene was cute, beautiful, sexy, painful, hot and most of all romantic in its own way. The acting and chemistry was to die for.

Thanks for the reply....😊

I voted for Raat Ka Nasha, but trust me i love all the scenes mentioned and some others too....I just loved the Actual Gang and whatever they did!!!

Originally posted by *Reemz*

I think most of the scenes you mentioned above were hot. The library scene was true romance. There is something VERY special about that scene which can't be put in to words. It had all 3 AR tunes (Aasmani, Ishq Leta and KaJen's tune). The scene was cute, beautiful, sexy, painful, hot and most of all romantic in its own way. The acting and chemistry was to die for. It wasn't an OUT THERE type of scene like the others but it was really subtle and I think thats the beauty of it....thats the romance of it!

But there are other really romantic scenes too which I love just as much.

Reemzii!!I sooooooooo agree with you!!!KaJen library scene was sooo romantic...just out of the world!
thanks for the reply guys...😊
all AR scenes r exceptionally romantic... i opted for the bath tub one... it was truly amazing...!!!